Shoaib.

Alexa Bliss

517 posts in this topic

Just now, Mandy Rose said:

Alexa looks so hot without the pink tips :shook: she needs to leave it like that, but i also know her pink tips is her trademark look so im kinda conflicted 

I hope she really takes her time with getting better for her comeback. I love the sis, but she really needs to spice up her moveset. And no being a heel doesnt give her an excuse to barely doing anything.

Alexa winning the Rumble would be a good serve and gives her a chance to go back to the title scene. Charlotte/Becky doesnt need to win the Rumble tbh - they established already a good feud to carry into Wrestlemania. 

She was adding moves to her heel arsenal before she got injured though. Just look at how she did in her match against Ronda and you could see a difference.

1 person likes this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

She was adding moves to her heel arsenal before she got injured though. Just look at how she did in her match against Ronda and you could see a difference.

true, but I know she can do more. 

Either way, RAW feels empty without Alexa, so I cant wait for her to come back. 

1 person likes this

I would prefer Alexa work a program and do a little something outside the title scene. She's been in the title scene her entire MR run so far It's refreshing to see her in a smaller role. Her transition into a face and competing for the title late next year just to build up a future top heel would be ideal for her. Another title reign at the moment would do her more harm than good.

1 person likes this

Just now, Mandy Rose said:

true, but I know she can do more. 

Either way, RAW feels empty without Alexa, so I cant wait for her to come back. 

She was going nonstop so I’m sure she was just burned out, she has been pushed since the end of 2016. The division just feels weird without her being involved. I expect big things for her in 2019 with all the work they have done to keep her on tv. Hopefully a much awaited face turn.

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

I would prefer Alexa work a program and do a little something outside the title scene. She's been in the title scene her entire MR run so far It's refreshing to see her in a smaller role. Her transition into a face and competing for the title late next year just to build up a future top heel would be ideal for her. Another title reign at the moment would do her more harm than good.

It’s a hard situation to predict with her. While fans online have complained about her nonstop push her reactions beg to differ. Hell AB5 between her MITB and championship wins where her loudest reactions. Every time I expect a face turn they swerve me. I would love a program with Stephanie though would be huge for her. She has the mic skills to keep up with her and the match would deliver I’m sure. 

She should stay away from the title until the summer at least. Have her come back and win a feud with Mickie & Alicia and slowly transition to babyface. Then feud with Lacey or the Riott Squad to give them that rub they need to seem like threats in the division. I’m assuming Charlotte’s making her way to Raw soon so that’ll fill Alexa’s top heel void. 

1 person likes this

Double post

I hope she keeps the dyed tips away. All blonde looks good on her. 

Edited by GabeEd
2 people like this

Charlotte and Alexa being close, I’ve decided to stan forever.

tumblr_pk5lttggVK1tyug9n_540.gif

1 person likes this

Called it serving inches, the light pink tops are back.

2 people like this

She's so gorgeous without makeup :shook: 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Angelic said:

She's so gorgeous without makeup :shook: 

Truly a natural beauty.

2 people like this

Alexa Bliss as the 2019 WWE Royal Rumble winner sounds good to me.

5a9a1dce1873c3a188164ca5f2948664b92cf574

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Crystal said:

Alexa Bliss as the 2019 WWE Royal Rumble winner sounds good to me.

5a9a1dce1873c3a188164ca5f2948664b92cf574

I keep saying the Asuka match is a strong possibility.

1 person likes this

On 1/6/2019 at 9:36 AM, Twisted Bliss said:

I keep saying the Asuka match is a strong possibility.

I'll never doubt your mind again.:brandon:

She’s so pretty. :shook:

tumblr_pl32g4wIod1rmv1vdo1_500.png

3 people like this

is this newly released? i've never seen it before but she looks stunning

DwkBd2BWwAEjE-p.jpg

2 people like this

“So I’ve been doing really well. I’ve been training at the Performance Center, I’ve been training in the ring there, so there’s definitely hope for me getting back in the ring relatively soon. It just depends on, you know - it’s a brain. You can’t really tell it to heal and it’s - my MRIs and everything look good, and neurologists say I look good, and as long as I don’t have symptoms. Cause that’s the thing. If you feel good, and you know you’re good and you go in the ring and you have a symptom, you have to start all the way from square one... Like if you get a headache, or memory loss, something like that. But I’ve been doing good, I’ve been feeling good, and hopefully sooner than later I’ll be doing Moment of Bliss and in the ring.”

Ugh I hope she makes it for the Rumble.

Queen showed a little back and pulled in almost 6 million views in 3 days. :shook: