Shoaib.

Alexa Bliss

573 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Honestly her injury was her first real break since her megapush started in 2016, the time off was needed it just happened under terrible circumstances. All the new movews shes been practicing at the performance center with Mike she better start showing out soon, its time to retire the ddt or at least innovate it with some theatrics.

Yeah, the ddt has to go :skull: She should try neckbreaker or something. I lowkey think the Layout would be hot for her but don’t tell Kyle. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

Yeah, the ddt has to go :skull: She should try neckbreaker or something. I lowkey think the Layout would be hot for her but don’t tell Kyle. 

What kills me is she uses the sunset flip power bomb as a regular move, but her finisher is a ddt still. I know the women have stolen everything from her but something similar to Melina's snapmare driver would work for her.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

What kills me is she uses the sunset flip power bomb as a regular move, but her finisher is a ddt still. I know the women have stolen everything from her but something similar to Melina's snapmare driver would work for her.

I don’t think anything Melina has done would fit her. She’s not necessarily flashy which is why I went with Layla’s neckbreaker. 

3 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I love it if she used like a tornado DDT or a jumping one. We all know she can do flippy maneuvers, she should use those DDT versions instead. Capitalize on her strengths!  

On 4/1/2019 at 11:42 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

Well actually this year at Wrestlemania, I was actually having gear made inspired by Cruella de Vil, and now that I'm hosting, I cannot wear it. But it will be seen in the future and I'm very excited to see how that turns out."

On the hosting:
"I'm very excited, very nervous. But I think it will be a lot of fun. You know I have a custom outfit that I'm having made. So that should be... that should be good, fingers crossed"

She better make sure this gear is used on tv. :shook:

We're gonna have a Nikki Survivor Series attire situation all over again

tumblr_o5lwndrQ6A1txl6nno8_r3_250.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, prince. said:

I don’t think anything Melina has done would fit her. She’s not necessarily flashy which is why I went with Layla’s neckbreaker. 

I don't consider it that flashy i could see it working for her, or they just let her go back to doing twisted bliss.

1 minute ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I love it if she used like a tornado DDT or a jumping one. We all know she can do flippy maneuvers, she should use those DDT versions instead. Capitalize on her strengths!  

Low key i'm over ddt's from her I mark out because no one gets up from hers, but its time she retire that concept for the rest of her career. 

2 people like this

At this point, I only care about Alexa's status in the Shake-Up. Whether she stays on Raw or heads back home to SDL, I just want the WWE to keep building her up naturally.

3 people like this

On 4/9/2019 at 1:29 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

I remember at one point I wanted her to turn her Choke Hold STO into a Choke Hold STO backbreaker. :jeigz:

Actually, I'm lying I still do I tried to visualize how she could pull it off..

The moment she brings them back up for the sweep she can just execute the knee portion similar to how Angelina Love drops to the break a bitch.  idk if it would work though it was just an idea a while back I thought of. :jeigz:

1 person likes this

On 4/9/2019 at 0:37 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

I don't consider it that flashy i could see it working for her, or they just let her go back to doing twisted bliss.

We need her to go back to twisted bliss, that was such a great finisher. Alexa always executed it perfectly.

1 hour ago, Eric said:

I remember at one point I wanted her to turn her Choke Hold STO into a Choke Hold STO backbreaker. :jeigz:

Actually, I'm lying I still do I tried to visualize how she could pull it off..

The moment she brings them back up for the sweep she can just execute the knee portion similar to how Angelina Love drops to the break a bitch.  idk if it would work though it was just an idea a while back I thought of. :jeigz:

I was actually thinking of break a bitch earlier, but she’s so short I don’t know how Vince would feel about it. I just want something new for her to show out the ddt is protected but it needs to go.

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

At this point, I only care about Alexa's status in the Shake-Up. Whether she stays on Raw or heads back home to SDL, I just want the WWE to keep building her up naturally.

The fact that this is basically how I feel.

2 people like this

Another session with Mike she’s truly coming. :shook:

What I want in 2019

Alexa Face Turn

Sasha Heel Turn

What I'm probably NOT gonna get in 2019

Alexa Face Turn

Sasha Heel Turn

:pinfall:

1 person likes this

cister siz-napped on this one, I love how you can tell EC3 is in the presence of an ACTRESS with how he's trying to make sure he's emoting to make sure people are paying attention to him bc her character being so openly lustful had the audience shaking :shook:

1 person likes this

Just now, Cooksie said:

cister siz-napped on this one, I love how you can tell EC3 is in the presence of an ACTRESS with how he's trying to make sure he's emoting to make sure people are paying attention to him bc her character being so openly lustful had the audience shaking :shook:

and while dean and nia was kind of pointless it was also hilarious :skull: renee's "oh"

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cooksie said:

Their interaction was much more interesting than it needed to be. EC3 isn’t doing anything they would have been hot pairing, since we’re never getting Murphy again.

yaldfwx.jpg

1 person likes this

She’s back, and it looks like an actual face run maybe be starting including a nice feud with the iiconics. Triple crown goddess right around the corner.

tumblr_psk1jppINu1y0nryso1_500.jpg

The power that this has. :shook:

4 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

🔥 

Shook she finally brought more of the pink back. :shook:

Happy Birthday to the Goddess Alexa Bliss

2moKclz.jpg

DpoAngz.jpg

UmDy1vU.jpg

rbp9CCJ.jpg

1 person likes this