Mariah.

WWE Network | Official Chat Thread

4,869 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

@Jake @Wilifred. when Peyton walked out this week and I stopped breathing for a second. I love having a fave that serves looks

a LOOK :shook: 

They’ve uploaded some nxt redemption starting with Maxine’s return. :legend: 

7 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

They’ve uploaded some nxt redemption starting with Maxine’s return. :legend: 

Isn’t it all on YouTube?

3 people like this

Just now, Josh. said:

Isn’t it all on YouTube?

Yeah :ahh:

1 person likes this

Was this weeks NXT filmed in a TNA venue? :uhh: 

1 person likes this

Kairi vs Peyton was kinda weird. It didn't seem like they had chemistry. Also, not to be a hater, but Peyton's acting is really forced and her selling reminds me of a fish. I guess this is what happens when I try to watch NXT. 

5 hours ago, Kara Zor-El said:

Was this weeks NXT filmed in a TNA venue? :uhh: 

Not even recent TNA, like 2006 TNA :uhh: 

The Iconic Duo's segment was so cute. They both were serving and I loved the part where they both wanted to get the match with Ember. I hope this is leading to a breakup because the thought of them feuding had me so shook. Maybe, Billie will resent Peyton and turn on her eventually?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

The Iconic Duo's segment was so cute. They both were serving and I loved the part where they both wanted to get the match with Ember. I hope this is leading to a breakup because the thought of them feuding had me so shook. Maybe, Billie will resent Peyton and turn on her eventually?

I want Billie to get her shine! Peyton has had enough spotlight, they need to switch it up and keep em equal. 

1 person likes this

BITCH AT NXT :shook:

The match with Ember and Sonya was really good, let me change my Royal Rumble picks :shook: I love Ember and Sonya’s moves are really innovative, super impressed with her. 

Bitch when I saw Kairi come out I was SHAKING, Ember vs Kairi (if HHH lets it happen) could be the best match we’ve ever seen from the women. 

Shayna Blaser can be kept tho. :k2:

1 person likes this

Haven't properly kept up with any of the shows in weeks (months for NXT) but I saw the short clip of the Ember package from last night posted on WWE's YT and had to watch the full thing. I'm glad she made it, even if it took all those years, because she was always a name you heard should be signed and it would've been a shame if it never happened.

Paige having encouraged her to tryout again was also super sweet. :crying2:

3 people like this

25 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Haven't properly kept up with any of the shows in weeks (months for NXT) but I saw the short clip of the Ember package from last night posted on WWE's YT and had to watch the full thing. I'm glad she made it, even if it took all those years, because she was always a name you heard should be signed and it would've been a shame if it never happened.

Paige having encouraged her to tryout again was also super sweet. :crying2:

That video was incredible. It’s a shame they didn’t do this earlier to have people connect with her as a person since the gimmick flopped.

1 person likes this

NXT ugly era has officially begun :skull:

Is Dakota Kai double-jointed like Alexa Bliss cause...........DAMN.

I really enjoyed Aliyah and Lacey this week! The fact that they together put on a good match without having a more experienced opponent to help and carry them shows they're coming along nicely. I'm excited to see more from the both of them.

Waiting for the Iconic Duo to be used again

tenor.gif

1 person likes this

I forgot Aliyah was employed lol. She looked really comfortable in the ring working Lacey. Lacey on the other hand.... I don't like her :uhh: she tries too hard not only with her gimmick, but in-ring as well. Her moves just looked real sloppy to me. I really hope Aliyah finds herself a gimmick. I'm not her fan, but it's clear that's what's holding her back 

Sorry but Aliyah looks soooooo lost and confused character-wise. You can honestly see it in her eyes that she knows nothing is planned for her anytime soon and she knows time is quickly ticking to her inevitable release. I feel bad for the sis. :/