Mariah.

WWE Network | Official Chat Thread

4,893 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Me talking all that mess but opening up the network for this special.

anigif_enhanced-15383-1452377107-2.gif

DbXgwxjVMAAswYo.jpg

The event was very boring and that the crowd was dead for nearly the entire show.

Our women would have outperformed 

Jyu54eg.jpg

2 hours ago, Layout said:

DbXgwxjVMAAswYo.jpg

The event was very boring and that the crowd was dead for nearly the entire show.

Yeah it wasn’t anything like I expected. I cut it off after seeing Rollins win thankfully I didn’t sit through the full show. 

3 hours ago, Agent Kij098 said:

Poor Titus...

The way he flew :ahh:

Saw Ride Along last night and I'm falling in love with Dana again :(  Her personality is really cute, I wish more people got to see it. Alexis and Braun were cute too. Team Little Big needs to be a thing 

queen Shazza's new theme was a bit of a bop wig. that Dakota and Vanessa segment was cute. loving Vanessa lately! that was such a good promo she cut on Dakota tonight.

On 28/04/2018 at 1:31 AM, Layout said:

Aliyah outsold

Spoiler

screaming at them including that match with jillian ripping mickie's top off. not beth vs mickie being filmed with a potato, ugh 2009. it was nice to finally see it tho. beth and mickie have always had great chemistry. i still think they're wrong for including that match with gail. mickie CLOCKED your faves with "anybody can put on a great match and do incredible moves but they don't remember it unless you make them feel something" :culture: i'm fucking screaming at them putting that clip of mickie on her phone when she said mark carrano called her serving an mv maker. this was a cute collection and i loved mickie's little interviews. the last one was so cute!!

The women’s matches on Heat all ending with DDT’s. :skull: They were all copy and past caw movesets. 

NXT was good this week with a teaser for Bianca getting a video feature starting next week and Kairi/Lacey was short but it was really good.

Molly’s first WCW match as Starla Sexton was added to hidden gems. She better be next years HOF inductee.

Bianca killed in the ring and had a solid first backstage promo.

Dakota needs to learn how to stop making that one ugly facial expression and try display a range of expressions and emotions

1 person likes this

Spoilers for the UK shows next week

Night 1

Spoiler

- Toni Storm vs. Jinny vs. Killer Kelly vs. Isla Dawn was stopped after Jinny suffered an injury, which appeared to happen when Dawn hit a crossbody on her and Kelly, and was helped to the back.

- Toni Storm defeated Isla Dawn and Killer Kelly in a triple threat match (Storm will challenge for Shayna Baszler's NXT Women's Championship tomorrow)

Storm pinned Dawn with a neckbreaker slam before being stared down by Baszler from the crowd.

Night 2

Spoiler

- Shayna Baszler vs. Toni Storm for the NXT Women’s title ended in a double count out

The two went to the outside and brawled for the cout count. Baszler returned to the ring after the match and laid out Storm with the Kirifuda clutch.

Ride along with the IIconics was so sweet.

After watching so many Bravo shows it’s refreshing to see Trish age naturally.

Table of 3 was good. Wish it was longer.