Mariah.

WWE Network | Official Chat Thread

4,919 posts in this topic

The NXT UK Women's Championship tournament starts airing on the episodes today.

Jinny SLAYED tonight I'm so happy we finally got her winning for once. Also she's really coming for Alicia's gig in selling :cry: 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Biiiitch Jinny can wrestle! She reminds me a lot of Molly Holly in the ring. She’s so swift and precise and packs a huge punch for someone of her frame.

1 person likes this

holy shit, the Dean special was so good omg. the blur between kayfabe and reality allowing him to flex his acting chops and tell a story in his bizarre way, ugh I love him :shook:

the shirtless montage on the bus :shook: @Jake @Mariah.

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

holy shit, the Dean special was so good omg. the blur between kayfabe and reality allowing him to flex his acting chops and tell a story in his bizarre way, ugh I love him :shook:

the shield moments were so cute too, the way they went from serious to clowns once the camera dropped when they were doing their promo :crying: 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

his chest hair curling after his run :shook:

but yes, it was a good special. The Shield and Deanee moments were cute :shook: 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

the shield moments were so cute too, the way they went from serious to clowns once the camera dropped when they were doing their promo :crying: 

I'm so glad I got to live in a time where I could see their rise. GOAT idc

1 person likes this

So Charlotte/Asuka 2 takes place at Starrcade but instead they air a random 8 woman tag?

Watched the Candice/Nikki match from NXT 2 weeks ago. Nikki doesn’t impress me but I kinda like how she’s trolling Candice into become a heel.

I was going to drag Candice’s gear on that show but then saw on a deep dive on her socials that she made the gear with material she had printed that had a drawing on it by her niece which is so sweet. And that jacket made of candy necklaces was kinda cool despite being ugly.

1 person likes this

Don’t really like that Mia just waltzed unto a #1 contenders match, bitch earn your keep! The ladies in said matches with the winners are questionable as well (what have Reina and Xia Li done to even qualify) whatever happened to straight up statistics and wins and losses???

1 person likes this

Bianca slayed in the #1 contender match! Hope she wins at Takeover!

1 person likes this

The fourway was so much fun! Everyone held their own, but I'm glad Bianca's finally getting her title and Takeover opportunity. It'll be interesting to see the dynamic of her match with Shayna considering both have been pushed as heels, though Bianca's reactions have been in her favor.

Rhea vs. Deonna was a pretty good match as well. Rhea's new theme is nice, but RIP to the best theme of anyone in WWE/NXT right now

I thought the Fatal Four way was actually meh! It was new for all of them and it showed lol but the end portion was fun. I actually hope Bianca wins the title!!!

Really enjoyed Bianca/Nikki from this weeks NXT! Their feud + matches are one of my fave underrated gems from NXT. They always work well together. Now more than ever I believe it’s Bianca’s time, they should let her win the NXT Women’s Championship from Shayna. Sis is readyT! 

3 people like this

Jinny looked so good this week, I'm glad she finally got gear that is fitted towards her body.

Spoiler

Queen was serving Symmetra and i was here for it. 

Image result for symmetra peacock   unknown.png

Is Isla Dawn not clicking for anybody? Her accent is very hard to listen to, her ring work is very sloppy, and nothing she does stands out if i'm being honest.

1 person likes this

Bianca & Shayna both slayed in their segment this week!! Definitely would’ve got the naysayers excited for their title match! 

5 hours ago, SacredPuggle said:

Jinny looked so good this week, I'm glad she finally got gear that is fitted towards her body.

Hide contents

Is Isla Dawn not clicking for anybody? Her accent is very hard to listen to, her ring work is very sloppy, and nothing she does stands out if i'm being honest.

Same on Isla. I liked her once she debuted months ago on the UK title tournament special against Toni and Killer Kelly, but now that she's being used more, she's not that special in the ring, her finisher is worse than Bayleys. And as someone said before, she sounds like she's talking with marbles in her mouth. 

1 person likes this

Fuck that racist trash Full Sail audience for chanting Overrated at Bianca 

5 people like this

16 hours ago, SacredPuggle said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes to both. Jinny has consistently been one of my favorite parts of NXT UK. She really stands out. 

As for Isla, when I first watched her wrestle in Progress to now, haven't liked her in-ring work, agree it's sloppy.  Havent seen much improvement either. I'm not sure why they seem to be so high on her. Gimmick is cool I guess, but doesn't really connect with her in-ring stuff. 

Edited by ShiniestWizard