Mariah.

WWE Network | Official Chat Thread

4,974 posts in this topic

I'm glad were finally away from Toni Storm as champ. While I'm sure she's an amazing wrestler all of her NXT matches just haven't done it for me. 

The match itself was alright I did like the finish of KLR hitting the gory bomb on the ropes. Toni really sold the glazed eye look well before the final bomb. 

I hope we eventually get Jinny or Nina Samuels as champ sometime in the future! 

That main event was incredible. 

1 person likes this

Shame the women got the death slot. The match was decent, it had some cute spots, but lacked depth and storytelling. The promo before the match really hyped up the feud, but the outcome left a lot to be desired. Regardless, I'm excited for the KLR era.

The main event will probably be MOTY. Phenomenal match.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Clara Torres said:

this match is kinda meh. they're kicking out of finishers and the crowd barely cares. toni seems a bit slow too.

Apparently Toni's got a f***ed up shoulder, so no surprise she's only able to go at half-speed here. 

Toni/Kay Lee Ray was good. Better than Shayna/Mia but not as good as Toni’s other title defences on TV earlier in the year.

Bianca’s such a bad bitch. She’s really the perfect combination of everything needed to be a huge star.  Taynara is ok but never really impresses. Her theme knocking off Jai Ho at the start is a bop.

I’m watching the Sasha Banks special and it’s so sad how this company drives their performers into a depression and kills their passion.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

I’m watching the Sasha Banks special and it’s so sad how this company drives their performers into a depression and kills their passion.

I haven’t watched yet but I watched a clip and thought the same. A conversation that none of them will have unfortunately out of loyalty and maturity (ig). Peep how people ignored Dean :skull: 

7 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

by handing them constant title reigns/pushes and making them one of the top stars? lmao poor thaT

dYd4A1N.gif

1 person likes this

On 9/15/2019 at 8:07 AM, Henry Cavill said:

I wish she was able to go more in depth about it. If you read between the lines about finding herself, it's all there. When she arrived on the main roster and was pushed to the moon as a baby face, there was no growth. She was just a "happy to be here" character and that was it. I completely understand losing sight of what's important when there's no direction.

I wish she could be more blunt about it. What's fitting for her is being a bad ass bitch boss who cares about living the high life and knows she's the shit. She's meant to be a high centerpiece of the division. 

Glad she used AEW as leverage to get back to her roots. Her character can grow from here and I'm more hopeful she has direction now. 

On 9/15/2019 at 0:44 PM, Gavin said:

by handing them constant title reigns/pushes and making them one of the top stars? lmao poor thaT

dYd4A1N.gif

Okay thankfully somebody else was thinking it.

1 person likes this

These matches on the new WCW Thunder uploads are so messy. 

Stacy was so iconic yet she fucked that sad embarrassing man David Flair

Nattie just wearing normal gear :ahh:the Saudi crowd giving the women the biggest pops of the night. :shook:

1 person likes this

These ladies doing real wrestling and getting some good pops from the crowd

The match itself was pretty basic and this relationship with Saudi is still problematic but it was worth watching just to see how Nattie and Lacey and even Corey and Cole were affected by what they just did.

But not The Fiend walking to the ring with a mutilated severed head in Saudi Arabia!:stephanie:

1 person likes this

These bitches need to turn the fucking lights on, this red lighting bullshit is aggro as fuck

They really fuck themselves booking wise.

hOVDCIO.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

They really fuck themselves booking wise.

hOVDCIO.gif

They did it to themselves. 

glad Bray got another main title tho, he deserves it.

also, with the setup from Brock vs Rey, it looks like Bray will take the universal title to Smackdown; and Brock will take the Heavyweight title to raw possibly? 👀

Or they will have Bray on Smackdown and The Fiend on Raw and give him a ton of exposure. 🤔 not too sure of which really.

Edited by Glowstix

I peeped the women’s match and it was a cute showing. The pyro was a nice compromise for the oversized T-shirt’s.

Who was the woman they were hugging after the match?

1 person likes this

the women's match was cute besides them getting water bottles thrown at them :uhh: nattie still managed to serve us a lewk :shook: 

Watching the Trish 24 special. It’s good so far.

Anyone know where the clip of Trish asking Test and Albert if they want to be major players is from? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

The narrative they tried to tell of Trish and Lita being the main event was around the same time that there was lots of talented women on the roster when in reality they only had Trish, Lita, Molly and Victoria as they had just fired the rest to replace them with Diva Search contestants.

2 people like this

That was so good. I loved the little glimpse of Trish with her kids and it’s cool she still lives in that amazing house she showed off on that house tour video from like 2002.

2 people like this