Time

The Sims

200 posts in this topic

Just now, Mariah. said:

glkfg I don't have that patience. I kinda miss Sims tho :shook: 

it's addicting :shook: i think i lowkey just like making sims. and i wanna try this sex mod *look on the page before this, nsfw*

UPDATE: Kevin & Ama are in love. I'm going to make him propose soon :shook: but i want it in front of all their friends. He works as a bodybuilder/professional trainer, and has a best friend while Ama serves stay at home girlfriend. I kinda want Ama to have a kid soon, all I do is club/party with her :ahh:

[NOTE] I am going to be downloading pose packs very soon, the default selfie pose is so ugly :rot: 

BwQOOZN.jpg

Ama and her best friend, Summer Holiday. I had to use a cheat code to edit Summer since we're going to be seeing a lot from her now that they're best friends, and her other look wasn't the tea. Gave her some lip injections and ass fillers, a new outfit and some face adjustments and now she's serving. She kinda looks like a botched Kesha, and it's hilarious.

kFquapN.jpg

Queens doing karoke together :shook: 

cAikKBP.jpg

I also made friends with this girl, maybe I'll make them rivals.

today my sim almost died making grilled cheese :( 

CNjgKe6.png

ksIuhjq.jpg

FmkVs13.jpg

now she has anxiety whenever she enters the kitchen and becomes tense :uhh: 

queen taking selfies 

LOss2vH.png

1 person likes this

BwQOOZN.jpg

Is the blonde Hoelle Foley?

1 person likes this

okay I'm posting about my sim stories today cause I'm bored

Travis Mendes

- - - - - -

I wanted to focus on Kevin more. I started building up his relationships, and he also joined some fitness club (they keep calling him to come workout at like 7am, fuck off :uhh:). His BFF is Travis Scott, the white guy in the pic below. This is Kev talking to the leader of the workout club, poor him when Kev snatches his spot. Also changed his aspiration from bodybuilder to family man, but his job is still bodybuilding.

j25cLr5.png

Kevin proposed to Ama :shook: All their friends were there to watch, and it was right after their date :shook:

C7yeExk.jpg

The two bought a new house together. I'm not sure when I want them to wed, but Ama is having MAD baby fever. I downloaded a baby shower mod, so when she's ready she can have a party nn :clap:  Idk If she's going to pop one out before or after the wedding, but I moved them into a 2 bedroom 2 story house since I plan on only having one kid. Did some final touches/decorations around the house and added a first floor washroom. Much better house compared to their old one, and it's toddler ready so :shook: sis wants her baby :shook:  anyways the neighbours already hate them, the weird ass Goth family got mad because they took too long to answer the door, they were woohooing on the new bed :uhh: I kinda miss them living beside their best friends:cry: So I kicked the Goth's out of my house after a few min bc the conversation was "uncomfortable" and "awkward encounter" literally every fucking second during the welcoming party, and I brought their real friends over!!!

YYxPx1J.jpg

Ama went back to her BFF Summer's place after the welcoming party, and she's trying to convince her to date Travis Scott, the nerdy white guy who Kev is good friends with. Summer keeps saying "you aren't being very convincing!" on my noficiation board whenever I try making it happen :rot: her and travis are roomies, so it's a mess! hopefully they get together tho :clap: 

yGhqLUl.png

2 people like this

ama and kevin at the wedding :clap: 

nL5W44S.jpg

honeymoon 

haVo0IB.jpg

ama got pregnant on the honeymoon! sis had baby fever..

PgKfGig.jpg

telling her bff about ha baby :clap::crying: 

kcApDQw.png

baby shower

5be4y87.jpg

last dinner date with her man before the baby arrives 

RQF10GQ.jpg

maternity photoshoot :clap:

Spoiler

LDz8DLF.png

NwBv3lM.jpg

9JSQjtY.jpg

queen going into labour

DKmN6Qg.jpg

welcome to the family baby mariah :crying::clap: 

5Rfnla6.jpg

her girlie was quick to come see the baby :P

eeFcEk7.jpg

o1943TY.jpg

ama's body is back to being SNATCHED after going to the gym, happy family :clap:

2Nbnfw9.jpg

wDEaZLU.jpg

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Travis Mendes said:

2Nbnfw9.jpg

She's serving RLL :clap: 

Edit:
I stan these two
haVo0IB.jpg
 HER FUCJIGN LIP INJECTIONS :skull: 

5be4y87.jpg

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Brandon Waldorf. said:

And can y'all please help me find some good custom content?
@Dante. @Travis Mendes

Nnn RLL queen 

I use sims resource, tumblr, and modthesims. On YouTube type in "sims 4 cc list" and they leave links in the description 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Travis Mendes said:

Nnn RLL queen 

I use sims resource, tumblr, and modthesims. On YouTube type in "sims 4 cc list" and they leave links in the description 

GET INTO IT http://www.maccosimetics.com/ 
my sims are serving FACE now60gEPDj.gif

22 minutes ago, Brandon Waldorf. said:

Valentina so far, 60gEPDj.gif
K4W82FM.png?1

You better stan for the Nigerian Queen.

tumblr_nlzqw9T2H61qk7scno2_400.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Dante. said:

You better stan for the Nigerian Queen.

tumblr_nlzqw9T2H61qk7scno2_400.gif

I'm mad you chose to use a gif of her looking like that. 

tumblr_n6uv0aRibS1twqwdko1_400.gif

but yas, I stan

parenthood is honestly so hard in the sims :shook: queen has no time for herself anymore, it's jsut BABY BABY TEACHING, gardening, and sleep :shook: QP7DyRn.jpg

IkaU3nU.jpg

he loves being a dad! :clap:  2aSeYXI.jpg

moments before a fucking vampire attacked her and i raged and closed the game

XCMYo5q.jpg  

Ugh. I had downloaded a whole heap of Mods for my sims. Then they had an update and now they are disabled. Is there anyway to fix that so I dont have to download them again.

7qa8vCp.png

does anyone have a free download link for mac that includes all the expansion packs nnnn

My Sims story

Ps got all my mods back

My Sims name is Jenna Goodes. She is single. And living on her own for the first time. After leaving her parents dysfunctional house. Her father went and slept with the neighbour. Had a kid by her and married her. Then fell back in love with his ex-wife Jasmine and started to sleep with her. Got her pregnant. Divorced his second wife and remarried his 1st wife. Had the kid she was pregnant with and then adopted a third one. But Jenna left. For a while she was confused about herself. Didnt know how to live on her own but finally figured it out. 

This is Jenna

EIiyd3n.png

FQHLxp1.png

Jenna was getting lonely and is afraid a vampire will attack her so she wont leave the house. So she decided to adopt a child. So enters her daughter Kourtney

7rL6aex.png

U9Akua2.png

0DYXa3q.png

Her mum Jasmine came over and met Kourtney not long after Jenna adopted her.

HqoJbUQ.png

But her father has nothing to do with her or Kourtney

2 people like this

my game saved (even tho i closed it asap) and this bitch turned into a fucking vampire cause that slut bit her :crying: 

g0Att6n.jpg

my depressed ass sim after she turned into a vampire and i starved her bc i didnt want her to bite her husband or daughter. i had to use a cheat code to make her master vampire studies, and make the drink to turn her back into normal

fga4Pdn.jpg

hJJ9Uc9.jpg

her bff is also pregnant, so im excited for her bff's baby to be bffs with her baby.

im defo gonna make a new household soon, i need a break from this hen :crying: it's hard raising toddler sims

1 person likes this

After watching teen mom 2 all week I'm gonna get my sim pregnant to see how it works out for her. :curious: 

Had just finished building a nice house and before I could save it my computer restarted for no reason

CdLF0Ey.png

1 person likes this

So I starting playing another family that I have. It is Mark Good and his daughter Serenity. I am more focusing on Serenity as Mark is at deaths door

This is Serenity.

qSTuMtO.png

zqKpAR1.png

Serenity feels that she will never fall in love so she decided to adopt a toddler.

Enters her daughter Rose Good

pet6qge.png

But while she is at the orphanage she meets Madison who is the same age as Rose.

t7foXyt.png

This pack is cute. I love watching Tiny House videos on YouTube and I want this pack.

2 people like this