Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tatianna

Beyoncé

442 posts in this topic

It's not new to the public if it was used in her months-old documentary, even if it the whole song wasn't used. Never said you said anything about a single.

Beyawnce is ready to slay the fans, i can feel it.

sd686_blonde_wig_101212_USE.jpg

Beyawnce is ready to slay the fans, i can feel it.

sd686_blonde_wig_101212_USE.jpg

:lmao:

I can't at this bitch getting a grammy nomination. even though that song with Jay Z is good. Watch her win it as well. :smh3:

BbL63oyCEAAyTC3.jpg

Bitch just release your damn album.  :icant:

Yas Mat :legend:

uhm-no-o.gif

I would never let the Queen see me looking anything less than my best.

Beyonce JUST released her album today. Is this the first time an artist released a full length studio album with absolutely ZERO hype or confirmation??  :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot:

And it's not even your standard audio/studio album, it's a 'visual' album :michael:

Apparently she recorded a music video for EVERY single song and she's releasing them all at the same time  :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot:

I literally just bought my copy on iTunes right now and so far it's pretty good  :newspaper:

Oh and I forgot to mention the funniest part about all this: I learned about this release because I got a notification from "Beyonce" on my Facebook. I DO "like" her page, but I was so confused because my settings don't allow notifications for fan pages, etc. The fact that this bitch prolly asked facebook to send notifications for her new album to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who liked her FB page  :ahh:

THIS is brilliant tbh. THIS is what Gaga should have done with ARTPOP. Forget the first week sales, but focus on making a legit splash with your release, even if it takes 2 weeks to do. :newspaper: Aside from the fact that this is a total balls move, can we talk about how many impulse purchases this is going to cause?  :icant:

I'm listening to "XO" now.. and I'm just gonna say it... this is without a doubt the GREATEST song she has EVER recorded. The FEEEEEEEEEEELSSS :rot: :rot: :rot:

I'm a VERY casual Beyonce fan (I actually hate 80 percent of her discog, especially B'Day), but this alberm is REALLY making me reconsider getting my stancard stamped. Most of the songs are songs I'll be putting on repeat, and the music videos are truly flawfree. I'm so confused rn tbh. I was really rooting for Gagz to pull out earlier this year, and out of nowhere Bey just kills all the pop gurls with this impromptu release.

The Hive, Tina Knowles and the rest of her stank family are still trash tho.

iGd9cmnjdKYAd.gif

Oh and "XO" shits on anything on Prism, ARTPOP, BJ and Bangerz. Idc anymore, this needs to be the lead single asap.

iGd9cmnjdKYAd.gif

GOODbye at this bitch. Let me go buy Garth Brooks album so she gets BLOCKED. :mariah:

GOODbye at this bitch. Let me go buy Garth Brooks album so she gets BLOCKED. :mariah:

He blocked BJ, I doubt he has enough power to block Bey as well.

iboCEaUjK7lEU0.gif

Omg this bitch album is so fucking good and I'm so damn PRESSED. Bey came back in the game like.

BbVxU-4CIAAXpYu.jpg:large

Omg this bitch album is so fucking good and I'm so damn PRESSED. Bey came back in the game like.

BbVxU-4CIAAXpYu.jpg:large

I'm kinda pressd tbh cuz now Godriah's release is going to be even more underwhelming than it already is.

iboCEaUjK7lEU0.gif

Tbh I prefer ARTPOP as an overall record (less filler) but 2-3 songs from Bey's new album >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything the pop girls have put out this year

Also, I feel like watching the MV's to all the songs made me not hate the ones I'd usually hate.

iboCEaUjK7lEU0.gif

Bey's album just sold more than 80k in 3 hours on iTunes and it's being predicted to debut at #1 next week. Goodfuckingbye. I'm outta here.

ipjnzBWYqTp0Q.gif

KILLER BEY: It remains to be seen whether Beyoncé has just “changed the game,” as some are asserting (see below), but she’s definitely changed the look of next week’s sales chart. At this point, we’re projecting 200k+ for the album’s first three days of availability, enough to push Garth Brooks to #2. You read it here first. (12/13a)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

So 200k for 3 days of nothing but digital sales? mbv;' I really thought I saw it all. This is some illuminati type shit.

ipjnzBWYqTp0Q.gif

Let me go tweet that lazy white bitch Britney to join the Illuminati.

THE PAST HOWEVER MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE HAVE JUST BEEN OMGKDJSL;FAJDSKALV;NKCXMZK;JGFDKSA;FJDSIAOJBTW;AHIVJKGFDKFLCSFGDBHNJMYGNH

tumblr_md5hh6IpeE1rnex64.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSS GIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

tumblr_inline_mlq26uTjrW1qcgdis.gif

I FUCKING DOWNLOADED THAT SHIT SO FAST

2s8inpg.gif

Mine, XO, & Heaven are my favorites as of right now.

tumblr_mxqdfueXL51rbl71oo2_250.gif