Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest vertebreakers

Tinashe

219 posts in this topic

I FOUND IT!!! SHE DID AMAZINGGGG

She's just as good live as in the videos here because I saw her last night oh my gooooooooood. :crying::excited::worship:

I'm going to tour on March 4th and I got meet and greet, I'm gonna die.

Fuck that, where are her SINGLES?! Where is her career? All Hands on Deck/Thug Cry should have been sent by now, flop bitch. :uhh:

I do not like her dark hair. Brown hair was so much better. :cry:

Fuck that, where are her SINGLES?! Where is her career? All Hands on Deck/Thug Cry should have been sent by now, flop bitch. :uhh:

PRETEND was her latest single. As for a "flops" you might wanna check some of these other artists out here...

tumblr_n919v6cRuk1su00udo5_r1_500.gif

As announced on Twitter "All Hands on Deck" is the new single. But it's featuring Igloo Australia.

Why is Tee getting trash rappers for features?

Except A$AP and ScHoolboy, they're cool.

As announced on Twitter "All Hands on Deck" is the new single. But it's featuring Igloo Australia.

GSLGSLKSGLKGS SHE'S A FUCKING MESS :cry:

SHE NEEDS TO RE-DYE HER HAIR/RELEASE THUG CRY TBFH

I'm fucking screaming @ Charli being the gateway for Iggy's career at this point and vice versa, their bond :clap:

OMG I'm so excited that the All Hands On Deck remix is out! One of my faves on the album~ it's so goodddd

OMG I'm so excited that the All Hands On Deck remix is out! One of my faves on the album~ it's so goodddd

I just am disappointed that she's not confident enough in her album material that she needs to act like one of these widely irrelevant girls by adding Iggy onto the track to make it smash. It really hasn't worked since Problem.

All Hands on Deck being released right now is really oddly-timed since it's been forever since the general public has heard her and it's not one of her vocally powerful tracks. I would've preferred Thug Cry just because her vocals slay and it doesn't involve a rap feature, which she's had on all of her singles thus far. But whatever, at least she's releasing it. Good luck to her.

1 person likes this

I just am disappointed that she's not confident enough in her album material that she needs to act like one of these widely irrelevant girls by adding Iggy onto the track to make it smash. It really hasn't worked since Problem.

All Hands on Deck being released right now is really oddly-timed since it's been forever since the general public has heard her and it's not one of her vocally powerful tracks. I would've preferred Thug Cry just because her vocals slay and it doesn't involve a rap feature, which she's had on all of her singles thus far. But whatever, at least she's releasing it. Good luck to her.

Yeah, I feel you on that all really. I mean, I like Iggy, but having her on the track doesn't really ~add~ anything to the song. It definitely would have made more sense to release All Hands On Deck after 2 On, but labels always make terrible choices. I feel like her label is probably the one who isn't confident in her album tracks, because (at least from the like 2 Tinashe interviews I've seen) she seems to know her lane and be really confident in the sound she wants.

Yeah, I feel you on that all really. I mean, I like Iggy, but having her on the track doesn't really ~add~ anything to the song. It definitely would have made more sense to release All Hands On Deck after 2 On, but labels always make terrible choices. I feel like her label is probably the one who isn't confident in her album tracks, because (at least from the like 2 Tinashe interviews I've seen) she seems to know her lane and be really confident in the sound she wants.

Mhm. She has a great album, but the single material is a bit scant. That's hard when you're just starting off.

I honestly want Bated Breath or Cold Sweat as the single. Bated Breath showcases a lot of her vocal range and passion in her voice, while Cold Sweat is the same way but has a little bit of everything in it and is one of the songs that I fell in love with on the album. I don't know why she needed an All Hands On Deck remix with Iggy on that shit, the song was good by itself and I don't need to hear her on that damn song. 

We can ALL agree that Iggy wasn't needed on this remix. The song didn't need a remix PERIOD. Iggy's verse wasn't that bad tbh, it could have been worst...

1 person likes this

Agreed.

1 person likes this

I think her label is trying to make her out as a pop artist which she isn't.

1 person likes this

The video :skull:

I'm still behind Thug Cry for the spring, because she got hot off of a dance track, so an anthemic kind of track is what she needs to reintroduce herself to the GP before releasing ballads.