Right! There better not be any beef.

2 hours ago, House of Ninja said:

Queen of winning awards! 

What award did she win?

she got the New Beauty Award I think

1 person likes this

She's so coming for y'all. RCA don't deserve ha. Queen of Evolving. :shook:

1 person likes this

can y'all educate this white girl who lives in a state where one of her songs has never been on the radio... how exactly do you pronounce her name? :)

15 minutes ago, Katy said:

can y'all educate this white girl who lives in a state where one of her songs has never been on the radio... how exactly do you pronounce her name? :)

She's one of the most talented, well-rounded artists of this generation and it's a damn shame she doesn't get the recognition she deserves. Joyride is going to snatch the world.

2 people like this

"No Contest" better be on this album, I'm tired of watching that live video with it's low quality audio, I need some HQ realness:cry:

She said one of the tracks is a feature with another female artist but she's not naming who it is because she wants it to be a surprise. Apparently she's ruled out a few names already like Cardi, Nicki & SZA. I wonder if "Joyride" is gonna be included, she said the song was given to Rihanna but then in an interview after she said she got it back, but that was ages ago so I dunno if that's still the case.

1 person likes this

Me So Bad drops this Friday!

It apparently leaked already and according to most who've heard it it's sounds really good and is the best out of her three latest singles (the other two being "No Drama" and "Faded Love"). Can't wait to hear it!

Also there's a speculated tracklist for Joyride going around, dunno if it's in order.

Spoiler

01. Keep Your Eyes On The Road (Intro)

02. Joyride

03. No Drama (feat. Offset)

04. He Don't Want It

05. Oh La La

06. Me So Bad (feat. French Montana & Ty Dolla $ign)

07. Ain't Good For Ya (Interlude)

08. Stuck With Me (feat. Little Dragon)

09. Salt

10. Faded Love (feat. Future)

11. No Contest - YAAS!!

12. Fires and Flames

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, 2KX said:

Hide contents

01. Keep Your Eyes On The Road (Intro)

02. Joyride

03. No Drama (feat. Offset)

04. He Don't Want It

05. Oh La La

06. Me So Bad (feat. French Montana & Ty Dolla $ign)

07. Ain't Good For Ya (Interlude)

08. Stuck With Me (feat. Little Dragon)

09. Salt

10. Faded Love (feat. Future)

11. No Contest - YAAS!!

12. Fires and Flames

I'm so happy she's finally getting more top-tier rappers on her tracks, but is it really that hard for RCA to arrange a Kehlani collab.:brandon:

2 people like this

nnn I'm waiting for one too sis. :brandon4: It'll come down the road hopefully. I listened to a 30 sec. snippet of MSB and it sounds alright, giving me "Work From Home" vibes but I like it, can't wait for the full thing to hit iTunes and hopefully it gets some attention.

1 person likes this

It's cute, but it sounds like a Fifth Harmony single. :skull: 

I personally prefer "Faded Love" over all three of her recent singles, "No Drama" being a close second. I don't like the Montana part.

No Contest deserves to break out :clap: 

Salt and Fires&Flames fitting certain current events in my personal life. ON REPEAT:stephen:

1 person likes this

I love No Contest, was so excited to hear it in HQ and I was not let down. :cry: French Montana is what Young Thug is to Havana when his part on MSB comes on, like "Once I showed her the safe, she don't want no safe sex." :rot: should have just let Ty do another verse. I love Stuck with Me, Joyride and Ooh La La too.

No Drama is probably my least fave whew. I was worried a bit when that was the lead single, but this album came thru! My faves would have to be Joyride, Me So Bad, Stuck With Me, and Fires and Flames just off of my first few listens. The only thing is I wish we got more solo full tracks! Out of a 13 track album, I think only 6 are actually full-length and don't have any features. Some of them really didn't even enhance the song, so I could have done without at least one or two of them.

Do we stan this project more than say.. Amethyst or Nightside? No.

But I absolutely wish her some form of commercial success even if this can go gold eventually. She deserves so much and could really be an It Girl here in America. Maybe it’ll just take a hit dance track this summer :rot: 

They are actually giving her promo so fingers crossed for 40k SPS. :rip:

I just hope sis doesn't do Troy Ave numbers :cry:, I always thought she'd be the next superstar after I heard Black Water and was blown away but she gets a bunch of unwarranted hate

8 minutes ago, 2KX said:

oof lord, that is tragic. Aquarius remains untouched.

In all honesty though, this is sad af. I feel bad for ha. :cry:

Aquarius was better but she deserved a breakthrough. She is so talented. :crying: 

1 person likes this