Cooksie

WWE High School - Campus (RP Thread) | fin.

7,356 posts in this topic

SETH ROLLINS

"You will, you will. The rooms definitely look a lot cleaner than last year. Thank God, to be honest."

He huddles some of the bags onto his shoulder, and they begin walking towards the women's house directly adjacent to the men's house.

"So, what'cha been up to, short stuff? Staying out of trouble?"

AJ Lee

AJ sighs, laughs nervously and looks down as they walk up the stairs to the front door. "Now you know trouble always finds a way to creep up on me, unfortunately." They make their way to the foyer and AJ stops to check her e-mail on her phone with her room number.

TED DiBIASE $ / chuckling

"Well, let's see. Looks like a caveman, talks like a caveman..."

Ted takes a mocking whiff.

"...smells like a caveman. If it's a spade, I call it a spade. And if it's a neanderthal... I guess we can call it a neanderthal."

Roman forgoes his aggressive facial expression and laughs.

"You know what, I feel like this is pointless. I'm not going be able to show you how things are going to work around here. You're not going to get by with 'glossy' brown shoes, and you certainly aren't going to survive if you piss off the wrong people. Consider this to be a friendly warning." 

Shaniqua turns her head towards Dawn Marie, scowling down at the feminine looking woman.

SHANIQUA :flame:/ angry

"What?" Shaniqua yells, sounding almost demonic and masculine.

Dawn Marie flinches and stares for a moment, and then let's out a sort of relieved laughter.

"Oh, hun, good -- you're a girl. I mean, for a second I thought you weren't, although I kinda started to enjoy the thought of that, to be honest."

She sees that Shaniqua is not amused.

"Something's eating you up?"

Edited by puppies
1 person likes this

Summer's smile slips into a scowl for a moment, but she quickly corrects it.

"But I haven't had any work done, silly. I was born this pretty. You, on the other hand..." Summer leans in closer, inspecting Charlotte's face. "Yeah, whoever did your nose job should probably be sued. Not subtle at all." She looks down at the rest of Charlotte's body. "The lipo looks great though. You've almost got some shape to you now! Now you've just gotta figure out a way to lose the linebacker shoulders."

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / disbelief

"Excuse me?"   Charlotte asks, making a sour face, before swiftly reverting back to her fake smile. "Oh Summer, you're so sweet. But enough about me. You're looking gorgeous. That nose...well it still kinda looks horrible, but your eyes look nice now! Mind you, the forehead doesn't really do much to help that, but I mean you can just get that sorted out, right?"

Alicia Fox turns around surveys Sasha down. Not impressed by what she sees Alicia has a disgusted look on her face. She then puts on a smile.

I didn't know that this school had a "Get Out of the Hood" program. I think I'll have to talk to Stephanie about building a project's building environment for you people to stay and be you. 

Sasha Banks retracts in thought of what Alicia just blabbered to her and looks her from the ground up

Sasha Banks: Because you one to talk? You really just came in here, thinkin' you gon' be gracing the red carpet, lookin like a cheap black Paris Hilton. Bye. Don't get clapped. 

JGod

Jessie arrives on campus he's all smiles his parents both went half with him on a car it's nothing much but it's his baby 2010 Jeep Wrangler. He gets on campus hoping that his roommate is cool and would maybe want to have an COD tourny or something.

LVE

Lacey gets to campus with her family in an overpacked van her little brother and sister are yelling tired from the drive, her mother is in the passenger seat nagging her father, her dad is looking like he's ready to crash the van into the side of the school to stop everything's that's going on around him. Lacey has headphones on chewing bubblegum she can't wait to get away from these people. 

Edited by DayDreamer

Dawn Marie flinches and stares for a moment, and then let's out a sort of relieved laughter.

"Oh, hun, good -- you're a girl. I mean, for a second I thought you weren't, although I kinda started to enjoy the thought of that, to be honest."

She sees that Shaniqua is not amused.

"Something's eating you up?"

SHANIQUA  sTunY7e.pngstill angry

"...I don't like you, bitch." Shaniqua says, with that imposing look on her (?) face. "If I catch you looking at me funny, I'm gonna make sure you regret it for the rest of your life." Shaniqua barges past the smaller woman, heading into their dorm room.

AJ Lee

AJ sighs, laughs nervously and looks down as they walk up the stairs to the front door. "Now you know trouble always finds a way to creep up on me, unfortunately." They make their way to the foyer and AJ stops to check her e-mail on her phone with her room number.

SETH ROLLINS /

"Hehehe, ain't that the truth. Speaking of which, any hot hook-ups I should know about? I haven't heard about any, except, y'know, the one you bailed on my birthday party to go screw."

Seth snickers as the two get buzzed into the building.

"Not that I blame you. I'm a sucker for olive eyes too, y'know."

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / disbelief

"Excuse me?"   Charlotte asks, making a sour face, before swiftly reverting back to her fake smile. "Oh honey, you're so sweet. But enough about me. You're looking gorgeous. That nose...well it still kinda looks horrible, but your eyes look nice now! Mind you, the forehead doesn't really do much to help that, but I mean you can just get that sorted out, right?"

Summer keeps smiling, completely ignoring everything after the word gorgeous.

"Aww, aren't you sweet. This is why I like you." Summer starts checking herself out in a nearby mirror, fixing her hair and blowing a kiss to her reflection. "So, have you seen Sasha at all?"

Sasha Banks retracts in thought of what Alicia just blabbered to her and looks her from the ground up

Sasha Banks: Because you one to talk? You really just came in here, thinkin' you gon' be gracing the red carpet, lookin like a cheap black Paris Hilton. Bye. Don't get clapped. 

Alicia Fox Cackles as Sasha delivers that weak clap back.

I'm sorry Bonquiqui, I don't know you. I don't know which "hood" you came from. What I do know is that I look fierce in this outfit and I'm currently having a conversation with a Raticate. 

Summer keeps smiling, completely ignoring everything after the word gorgeous.

"Aww, aren't you sweet. This is why I like you." Summer starts checking herself out in a nearby mirror, fixing her hair and blowing a kiss to her reflection. "So, have you seen Sasha at all?"

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"I wish I could say yeah, but I haven't seen her yet. I hope she isn't all ratchet like she was last year." Charlotte says, remembering how ghetto Sasha was on certain occasions.

Roman forgoes his aggressive facial expression and laughs.

"You know what, I feel like this is pointless. I'm not going be able to show you how things are going to work around here. You're not going to get by with 'glossy' brown shoes, and you certainly aren't going to survive if you piss off the wrong people. Consider this to be a friendly warning." 

TED DiBIASE $

"Alright... I'll give ya a friendly warning, too. Don't step on my feet, or one of them is going up your ass. Capeesh?"

He lets out a small laugh, before reaching into his pocket.

"Hey, here's a few singles. Go get that mop cut off your head; I don't like my employees wearing hairnets."

He walks past Roman, continuing into the building at a slightly quicker pace.

SETH ROLLINS /

"Hehehe, ain't that the truth. Speaking of which, any hot hook-ups I should know about? I haven't heard about any, except, y'know, the one you bailed on my birthday party to go screw."

Seth snickers as the two get buzzed into the building.

"Not that I blame you. I'm a sucker for olive eyes too, y'know."

AJ Lee

AJ blushes and laughs, "Ugh, fuck off. That was.... nothing. Or nothing will come of it, rather. It was stupid of me." She rolls her eyes as the two walk up towards the lady seated at a fold out table handing out the keys and some brochures. They begin to head up the stairs.

TED DiBIASE $

"Alright... I'll give ya a friendly warning, too. Don't step on my feet, or one of them is going up your ass. Capeesh?"

He lets out a small laugh, before reaching into his pocket.

"Hey, here's a few singles. Go get that mop cut off your head; I don't like my employees wearing hairnets."

He walks past Roman, continuing into the building at a slightly quicker pace.

Roman shakes his head as Ted walks away.

"I feel bad for the kid...almost."

Roman continues into the dorm. 

SHANIQUA sTunY7e.png/ still angry

"...I don't like you, bitch." Shaniqua says, with that imposing look on her (?) face. "If I catch you looking at me funny, I'm gonna make sure you regret it for the rest of your life." Shaniqua barges past the smaller woman, heading into their dorm room.

Dawn Marie

"I, uh... alright."

Dawn quickly drops off her luggage next to the bed that Shaniqua is furthest from and exits the room.

"Let's find out if the other men around here are as hostile." she says to herself, adjusting her top again.

Edited by puppies

Alicia Fox Cackles as Sasha delivers that weak clap back.

I'm sorry Bonquiqui, I don't know you. I don't know which "hood" you came from. What I do know is that I look fierce in this outfit and I'm currently having a conversation with a Raticate. 

Sasha Banks gives of a sly grin and sucks on her tooth.

"Aren't you creative? I mean, I know it's the first day back, but who knew the population of deluded hoes in this school was so strong that'd I'd encounter one, not even 4 hours into my arrival."

PunkArrives to his room, stops the music and takes his earphones off, he throws his iphone to the bed and started unpacking his stuff before going out to take a look at the place.

Dawn Marie

"I, uh... alright."

Dawn quickly drops off her luggage next to the bed that Shaniqua is furthest from and exits the room.

"Let's find out of the other men around her are as hostile." she says to herself, adjusting her top again.

SHANIQUA sTunY7e.png eternally angry

"...She'll make a good slave." Shaniqua says out aloud, once Dawn's definitely gone from the room. But now that Shaniqua finally has time to herself, she whips out her phone and dials Doug Basham's number. The tone rings a little too long for Shaniqua's liking, but thankfully for her (and The Bashams/her bitches), Doug quickly answers. "Doug! What the hell are you...No I don't care about Aloisia! Do I look like I care about your other master?...I don't care what she's having to deal with! Just get your useless ass and your brother's useless ass and meet me in this campus! I want my slaves here right now!!" Shaniqua hangs up, putting her phone to the floor before she punches the wall. Not for any particular reason; she just wanted to.

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"I wish I could say yeah, but I haven't seen her yet. I hope she isn't all ratchet like she was last year." Charlotte says, remembering how ghetto Sasha was on certain occasions.

Summer /

"I hope she got herself a new weave. That two-toned rat's nest she was rocking last year was hideous. I mean, I gave her a pass because, you know, freshman year and everything, but she needs to get it together if she's gonna be seen with us."

AJ Lee

AJ blushes and laughs, "Ugh, fuck off. That was.... nothing. Or nothing will come of it, rather. It was stupid of me." She rolls her eyes as the two walk up towards the lady seated at a fold out table handing out the keys and some brochures. They begin to head up the stairs.

SETH ROLLINS/

"Aw, don't beat yourself up. All's fair in love and foreplay."

They continue up to the stairs until they reach room 1E.

"This is the one, right? I hope your place has a mini-fridge like the winter rooms. This school is so sexist; the girls get all the perks and the only food I can hoard in my room is Pop-Tarts."

Edited by Cooksie

Sasha Banks gives of a sly grin and sucks on her tooth.

"Aren't you creative? I mean, I know it's the first day back, but who knew the population of deluded hoes in this school was so strong that'd I'd encounter one, not even 4 hours into my arrival."

Alicia Fox grabs a wetnap as a packer walks past her. She looks at Sasha as she wipes her hands, mean mugging Sasha.

I know you are not calling me a hoe. Because I'm sure that if we head back to your government rented subsidy, we will find 5 or more children belonging to your ratchet ass. I just got in the door and I'm already seeing rats. You looking like that bitch with the lisp from 3LW. You came to me, acting like you don't have any sense, jealous that I got money and you on that bummy bitch swag. You see all this furniture passing you by, this is all me. They sent this shit to me from Paris, bitch. The closest to France your ass has every been is those spaghetti straws from the supermarket that have France in the title.  

Edited by Stephen [dark fox]

Summer /

"I hope she got herself a new weave. That two-toned rat's nest she was rocking last year was hideous. I mean, I gave her a pass because, you know, freshman year and everything, but she needs to get it together if she's gonna be seen with us."

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Oh my god, and if I hear Sasha mention that she's related to Snoop Dogg, or Snoop Lion, or Snoop whatever his name is one more time, I'm personally kicking her butt out of this group. We so shouldn't have to listen to that anymore." Charlotte says, running a hand through her blonde hair.

LVE

Lacey got her stuff unpacked and in her room thanks to her large family her father told her not to waste this golden ticket for a better life Lacey ignores him as she's gonna be the next best rapper of the world. 

Lacey makes her way around and heads straight for the boys dormitory looking around.

JGOD

Jessie is in his room unpacking with the door open so anyone could come in. 

Edited by DayDreamer

LVE

Lacey got her stuff unpacked and in her room thanks to her large family her father told her not to waste this golden ticket for a better life Lacey ignores him as she's gonna be the next best rapper of the world. 

Lacey makes her way around and heads straight for the boys dormitory looking around.

JGOD

Randy Orton finally makes it to his room. He see Lacey walking past him and smirks at her. He then puts his key into the keyhole and turns it to open the door.

LVE

JGOD

Daniel Bryan drags his bags into room 1C, where he will room with Jessie. Bryan grabs the available bed without noticing Jessie.