Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE High School - Campus (RP Thread) | fin.

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

AJ Lee

AJ honks the horn of the familiar car as she parks outside Dean's house. She steps out of it, into the heavy rain, on the verge of continued happy tears, with the biggest smile on her face.

Dean Ambrose 

Just as the paper is about to leave Dean's hand and succumb to the fire, the loud horn catches his attention as the gleam of the headlights slightly reflect in to the house. His parents being away for the night and not expecting any visitors, he inquisitively walks over to the window and pulls back the blinds only to see a soaking wet AJ standing at the end of the driveway.

Figuring it was just his mind playing tricks on him, he blinks. He blinks again and his eyes finally meet hers, the loving gaze very real. He opens the front door, glass no longer separating them and walks over to the perfect picture ahead of him, barely being able to speak the first words that came to him. "Y-your flight?"

• Replies 7.4k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Lee AJ realizes the implications of Dean's words and slowly pulls her hand away from him. She walks across the hall, blows her hair out of her face and walks back toward him feeling conflicted

#GirlBye with Cameron      Heyyyyy #BaeNation, it's your main bitch Cameron here with another episode of #GirlBye!   This episode of #GirlBye is brought to you by Audible.com, the #GREATEST sourc

AJ Lee AJ takes in Dean's beautiful naked body before looking back up at his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I love you," she mouths to him with a smile before their skin touches again. She begins to

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Dean Ambrose 

Just as the paper is about to leave Dean's hand and succumb to the fire, the loud horn catches his attention as the gleam of the headlights slightly reflect in to the house. His parents being away for the night and not expecting any visitors, he inquisitively walks over to the window and pulls back the blinds only to see a soaking wet AJ standing at the end of the driveway.

Figuring it was just his mind playing tricks on him, he blinks. He blinks again and his eyes finally meet hers, the loving gaze very real. He opens the front door, glass no longer separating them and walks over to the perfect picture ahead of him, barely being able to speak the first words that came to him. "Y-your flight?"

AJ Lee

"Flight 709. 709. July 9th. The day you ever so rudely dented this very car," she says giggling as her voice begins to crack and tears begin to stream, mixing in with the drops of rain. "The day I said to my-myself 'hmmm, don't do it AJ. Don't, DON'T fall in love with this loser asshole'. But I did it anyway. And I-I never stopped. I just couldn't help it. Through all the guys I've been with, I just couldn't help coming back to you. For God's sake, I got hit by a fucking car and it still all came back to you. I don't know if that's what made me so scared and made me want to run away --- that despite everything, I couldn't shake you. And I haven't known anyone to love me like that since... since my mom died." AJ breaks down even further.

"Dean Ambrose, as I g-got on that flight, ready to take off, I realized that all flights lead to you and only you. And I want to be with you right now until forever. I mean, if I could be so lucky," she laughs. "I don't want to be anywhere but here and oh GOD I'm such a fucking cliché."

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

AJ Lee

"Flight 709. 709. July 9th. The day you ever so rudely dented this very car," she says giggling as her voice begins to crack and tears begin to stream, mixing in with the drops of rain. "The day I said to my-myself 'hmmm, don't do it AJ. Don't, DON'T fall in love with this loser asshole'. But I did it anyway. And I-I never stopped. I just couldn't help it. Through all the guys I've been with, I just couldn't help coming back to you. For God's sake, I got hit by a fucking car and it still all came back to you. I don't know if that's what made me so scared and made me want to run away --- that despite everything, I couldn't shake you. And I haven't known anyone to love me like that since... since my mom died." AJ breaks down even further.

"Dean Ambrose, as I g-got on that flight, ready to take off, I realized that all flights lead to you and only you. And I want to be with you right now until forever. I mean, if I could be so lucky," she laughs. "I don't want to be anywhere but here and oh GOD I'm such a fucking cliché."

Dean Ambrose

At a loss for words, he simply brings AJ close as the words pour out of her mouth. The street was tranquil with no vehicles in sight -- thankfully -- as the two stood still, illuminated by a street light towering over them.

Dean's expression turns to his signature smirk. "Well all of that is definitely one way to get me to fix the dent in your car again."

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Dean Ambrose

At a loss for words, he simply brings AJ close as the words pour out of her mouth. The street was tranquil with no vehicles in sight -- thankfully -- as the two stood still, illuminated by a street light towering over them.

Dean's expression turns to his signature smirk. "Well all of that is definitely one way to get me to fix the dent in your car again."

AJ Lee

AJ beams at him before pulling him in for a passionate kiss, while the rain drenches them. 'Finally' is all she could think to herself. Her quest for finding her one true love was complete and she has no intention of losing it. Their lips lock and tongues knot as AJ backs Dean against the wet car and motions her soaking body all over his. She looks at him with a smirk and grabs his hand, directing him to the backseat.

She opens the door and pushes him in before climbing on top of him, taking off her jacket and peeling off her shirt. She looks down at him as her heart races and her arms fill with goosebumps. This wasn't her first time, but it felt like it. She watches as he takes off his shirt, examining the droplets of water dripping from her hair onto his steely abs and perfect chest. She rubs it slowly and pulls out his belt before pulling him back up to kiss her neck. She shivers as her cold, wet body turns warm once it meets his, then they continue kissing deeply. She puts his hand against her breast, right above her heart, as she unhooks her bra for him.

18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

AJ Lee

AJ beams at him before pulling him in for a passionate kiss, while the rain drenches them. 'Finally' is all she could think to herself. Her quest for finding her one true love was complete and she has no intention of losing it. Their lips lock and tongues knot as AJ backs Dean against the wet car and motions her soaking body all over his. She looks at him with a smirk and grabs his hand, directing him to the backseat.

She opens the door and pushes him in before climbing on top of him, taking off her jacket and peeling off her shirt. She looks down at him as her heart races and her arms fill with goosebumps. This wasn't her first time, but it felt like it. She watches as he takes off his shirt, examining the droplets of water dripping from her hair onto his steely abs and perfect chest. She rubs it slowly and pulls out his belt before pulling him back up to kiss her neck. She shivers as her cold, wet body turns warm once it meets his, then they continue kissing deeply. She puts his hand against her breast, right above her heart, as she unhooks her bra for him.

Dean Ambrose

Dean stares as AJ strips to her naked top half, it all still feeling like a dream. "You sure?" he asks her, receiving a nod in response.

He moves her hair out of her face as they both look in to each other's eyes for a brief moment, the burning passion having quickly heated things up. He leans over to nibble on her ear and neck as she scratches down his bulging bicep. He then lifts her and puts her on her back before sitting back in the seat to make room to remove his pants and underwear completely.

On 2016-03-07 at 0:19 AM, Shoaib. said:

Dean Ambrose

Dean stares as AJ strips to her naked top half, it all still feeling like a dream. "You sure?" he asks her, receiving a nod in response.

He moves her hair out of her face as they both look in to each other's eyes for a brief moment, the burning passion having quickly heated things up. He leans over to nibble on her ear and neck as she scratches down his bulging bicep. He then lifts her and puts her on her back before sitting back in the seat to make room to remove his pants and underwear completely.

AJ Lee

AJ takes in Dean's beautiful naked body before looking back up at his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I love you," she mouths to him with a smile before their skin touches again. She begins to shiver once more --- this time not because of the cold --- as Dean removes the bottom half of her clothing and kisses downward and below her belly button. Moments pass before he makes his way back up to her lips and wraps her legs around him, her toes curled. The two of them finally feel at peace as the windows fog up and the rest of the night melts away.

the end of the series.