Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE High School - Campus (RP Thread) | fin.

SETH ROLLINS/

"Aw, don't beat yourself up. All's fair in love and foreplay."

They continue up to the stairs until they reach room 1E.

"This is the one, right? I hope your place has a mini-fridge like the winter rooms. This school is so sexist; the girls get all the perks and the only food I can hoard in my room is Pop-Tarts."

AJ Lee

AJ shakes off the boy talk. "Yup, this is it." She opens up the door to find her roommate hasn't arrived yet. "And let's not act like you're depressed about hoarding Pop-Tarts." She chuckles, throws her bags down and falls into the bed, before getting back up frantically. "WAIT, I have a surprise for you!"

• Replies 7.4k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Lee AJ realizes the implications of Dean's words and slowly pulls her hand away from him. She walks across the hall, blows her hair out of her face and walks back toward him feeling conflicted

#GirlBye with Cameron      Heyyyyy #BaeNation, it's your main bitch Cameron here with another episode of #GirlBye!   This episode of #GirlBye is brought to you by Audible.com, the #GREATEST sourc

AJ Lee AJ takes in Dean's beautiful naked body before looking back up at his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I love you," she mouths to him with a smile before their skin touches again. She begins to

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Oh my god, and if I hear Sasha mention that she's related one more time to Snoop Dogg, or Snoop Lion, or Snoop whatever his name is, I'm personally kicking her butt out of this group. We so shouldn't have to listen to that anymore." Charlotte says, running a hand through her blonde hair.

Summer

"Oh my God, right? And he hasn't even been relevant for what...20 years? Like, sweetie, get a new thing. If you wanna brag about famous relatives, try having one that's actually still famous." Summer rolls her eyes and sighs. "We should probably go find her. She's probably running her mouth to someone beneath us. Like usual."

Alicia Fox grabs a wetnap as a packer walks past her. She looks at Sasha as she wipes her hands, mean mugging Sasha.

I know you are not calling me a hoe. Because I'm sure that if we head back to your government rented subsidy, we will find 5 or more children belonging to your ratchet ass. I just got in the door and I'm already seeing rats. You looking like that bitch with the lisp from 3LW. You came to me, acting like you don't have any sense, jealous that I got money and you on that bummy bitch swag. You see all this furniture passing you by, this is all me. They sent this shit to me from Paris, bitch. The closest to Italy your ass has every been is those spaghetti straws from the supermarket that have Italy in the title.  

Sasha Banks delivers a more seething expression on her face

"BITCH, do you know who I am? Snoop Dogg is my cousin HOE! ".Sasha says while flailing her arms in the air. "I STAY PAID! I make BIG BUCKS! Who are you? Nothing. You ain't shit but a weak hoe living in a fantasy land, residing in that big ass forehead. I could own you, them ugly ass shoes, that big ass for head and anything else. 

Cameron carries her luggage up to her dorm whilst listening to music. She notices the door is already open and that two girls are standing on the outside going at it. She thinks to herself, "Okay. So one of them has got to be my roommate. I wonder which one?"

"Eh, whatever", she says quietly to herself as she enters the dorm and begins unpacking her bags.

Edited by KellyKellyMaryseV1

Summer

"Oh my God, right? And he hasn't even been relevant for what...20 years? Like, sweetie, get a new thing. If you wanna brag about famous relatives, try having one that's actually still famous." Summer rolls her eyes and sighs. "We should probably go find her. She's probably running her mouth to someone beneath us. Like usual."

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Ugh, that would so be like her.Charlotte shakes her head, as she walks with Summer to try and find Sasha. "I swear, sometimes, we just need to put a muzzle on Sasha. That would make everything better"

Daniel Bryan drags his bags into room 1C, where he will room with Jessie. Bryan grabs the available bed without noticing Jessie. 

Jessie sees Daniel come into the room. 

"BRO WHATS UP DUDE MY NAMES JESSIE WHATS YOUR NAME? YOU LIKE SPORTS? I LIKE BASKETBALL BUT WE DON"T HAVE IT SUCKS I KNOW WHAT ABOUT COD? 

Randy Orton finally makes it to his room. He see Lacey walking past him and smirks at her. He then puts his key into the keyhole and turns it to open the door.

Lacey notices Randy notices her and she licks her lips as he turns and opens his door. She thinks to herself "That is a FINE piece of ass I may be young but I'm ready!" Lacey follows after him.

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Ugh, that would so be like her.Charlotte shakes her head, as she walks with Summer to try and find Sasha. "I swear, sometimes, we just need to put a muzzle on Sasha. That would make everything better"

Summer /

"Well she looks like a dog, so the muzzle would be fitting." The two of them eventually find Sasha arguing with Alicia. "Of course. Called it. Should we even bother helping?"

Sasha Banks delivers a more seething expression on her face

"BITCH, do you know who I am? Snoop Dogg is my cousin HOE! ".Sasha says while flailing her arms in the air. "I STAY PAID! I make BIG BUCKS! Who are you? Nothing. You ain't shit but a weak hoe living in a fantasy land, residing in that big ass forehead. I could own you, them ugly ass shoes, that big ass for head and anything else. 

Alicia Fox gets wide-eyed. Shock by what she hears.

*In a ratchet tone* OH MAH GAWD, YOU'RE SNOOP DOGG COUSAN. HE WAS RELEVENT BACK IN 1993 when 2pac and Biggie were still alive. *Back in her normal voice* You don't get paid, or else you wouldn't be sharing a room with someone else. You couldn't own me because you can't afford me. And I know you not talking about foreheads, when I can see your teeth and you are trying to close your mouth right now and your forehead in throbbing right now. I can see them veins bitch.

Edited by Stephen [dark fox]

"BRO WHATS UP DUDE MY NAMES JESSIE WHATS YOUR NAME? YOU LIKE SPORTS? I LIKE BASKETBALL BUT WE DON"T HAVE IT SUCKS I KNOW WHAT ABOUT COD? 

*Daniel looks up at Jessie in shock at the intensity and speed of his delivery.*

"Uh...I'm Daniel Bryan and I play soccer...Great to meet you, Jessie."

Summer /

"Well she looks like a dog, so the muzzle would be fitting." The two of them eventually find Sasha arguing with Alicia. "Of course. Called it. Should we even bother helping?"

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"That would be such a waste of time.Charlotte looks with disapproval at Sasha and Alicia arguing. "You know, I bet there's some really cute guys in the gym! We should find them!"

Alicia Fox gets wide-eyed. Shock by what she hears.

*In a ratchet tone* OH MAH GAWD, YOU'RE SNOOP DOGG COUSAN. HE WAS RELEVENT BACK IN 1993 when 2pac and Biggie were still alive. *Back in her normal voice* You don't get paid, or else you wouldn't be sharing a room with someone else. You couldn't own me because you can't afford me. And I know you not talking about foreheads, when I can see your teeth and you are trying to close your mouth right now and your forehead in throbbing right now. I can see them veins bitch.

Sasha Bank's see's Charlotte and Summer

"Ya'll better get this bitch befo' I whoop ha ass!"

Lacey notices Randy notices her and she licks her lips as he turns and opens his door. She thinks to herself "That is a FINE piece of ass I may be young but I'm ready!" Lacey follows after him.

Randy Orton unpacking his stuff, hears the door close. Thinking it is his roommate he begins to lay out rules.

Listen, I don't know you so we should just start laying out some rules here. Rule number 1, don't touch my stuff. Rule number 2, when I have a girl here, you leave. And rule number 3....

He turns around and see Lacey.

Um... hi. *smiles*

Cameron carries her luggage up to her dorm whilst listening to music. She notices the door is already open and that two girls are standing on the outside going at it. She thinks to herself, "Okay. So one of them has got to be my roommate. I wonder which one?"

"Eh, whatever", she says quietly to herself as she enters the dorm and begins unpacking her bags.

Brie, without her sister, drags her luggage across the floor. She unknowingly walks past her room, side-eyeing Alicia and Sasha before walking in to Cameron's room. She stops and observes her surroundings, not sure why there was a girl already in her room. "Uhhh..." 

*Daniel looks up at Jessie in shock at the intensity and speed of his delivery.*

"Uh...I'm Daniel Bryan and I play soccer...Great to meet you, Jessie."

Jessie listens to Daniel Bryan "hmm two first names"

DUDE, You play Soccer that's SCHWEET bro! Hah two first name's that pretty cool. HEY DANIEL BRYAN DO YOU MIND IF I JUST CALL YOU D-BRY BRO D-BRY JUST ROLLS OFF THE TOUNGE DUDE! ALSO DUDE YOU GOTTA HOOK ME UP WITH SOME OF THOSE HOT CLEET CHASERS I KNOW YOU GOT THE HOOK UP BRO, LOOK AT me! SO WHEN'S YOUR GAME I CAN WEAR FACE PAINT AND BODY PAINT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BODY DUDE YOU WANNA GET JACKED LIKE THIS I'LL SHOW YOU MY PROTEIN STUFF!

Jessie rants on and on about life enjoying Daniel's company. 

Edited by DayDreamer

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Oh no.Charlotte mutters to herself, before looking at Summer. "Should we run?"

AJ Lee

AJ shakes off the boy talk. "Yup, this is it." She opens up the door to find her roommate hasn't arrived yet. "And let's not act like you're depressed about hoarding Pop-Tarts." She chuckles, throws her bags down and falls into the bed, before getting back up frantically. "WAIT, I have a surprise for you!"

Seth snickers.

SETH ROLLINS/

"Another My Little Pony? I already have like twenty, thanks..."

He rolls his eyes, as he slightly creaks the door shut, leaving just enough of an opening for the entrance of AJ's roommate as to not be too much of a disruption.

Edited by Cooksie

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"That would be such a waste of time.Charlotte looks with disapproval at Sasha and Alicia arguing. "You know, I bet there's some really cute guys in the gym! We should find them!"

Summer

"I like how you think. Not that there's gonna be a great selection here, but maybe there'll be one or two semi-cute ones. Sasha can handle herself. Probably." Summer turns around and starts walking off. "Now where's the gym again?"

Edited by MichaelPsyches

Alicia Fox Looking at Summer Rae and Charlotte

You tell this project rat that I could give two shits if she is Snoop Dogg's cousin or his god damn baby daddy, she needs to keep her ass away from me. Looking like a damn science experiment gone wrong.

Randy Orton unpacking his stuff, hears the door close. Thinking it is his roommate he begins to lay out rules.

Listen, I don't know you so we should just start laying out some rules here. Rule number 1, don't touch my stuff. Rule number 2, when I have a girl here, you leave. And rule number 3....

He turns around and see Lacey.

Um... hi. *smiles*

Lacey flashes Randy a smile.

"Hey I'm Lacey I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me around or something.."  

Summer

"I like how you think. Not that there's gonna be a great selection here, but maybe there'll be one or two semi-cute ones." Summer turns around and starts walking off. "Now where's the gym again?"

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Ugh, you know what? I actually don't know.Charlotte almost facepalmed. "There should be like, a map somewhere." 

Jessie listens to Daniel Bryan "hmm two first names"

DUDE, You play Soccer that's SCHWEET bro! Hah two first name's that pretty cool. HEY DANIEL BRYAN DO YOU MIND IF I JUST CALL YOU D-BRY BRO D-BRY JUST ROLLS OFF THE TOUNGE DUDE! ALSO DUDE YOU GOTTA HOOK ME UP WITH SOME OF THOSE HOT CLEET CHASERS I KNOW YOU GOT THE HOOK UP PRO LOOK AT YOU! SO WHEN'S YOUR GAME I CAN WEAR FACE PAINT AND BODY PAINT HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BODY DUDE YOU WANNA GET JACKED LIKE THIS I'LL SHOW YOU MY PROTEIN STUFF!

Jessie rants on and on about life enjoying Daniel's company. 

Bryan gets a sudden idea. 

"Yeah, I know of a perfect cleat chaser for you...bro. Her name's Stephanie. She might seem a little skeptical at first, but she'll come around to you. After all, you're jacked. She digs that."

Summer

"I like how you think. Not that there's gonna be a great selection here, but maybe there'll be one or two semi-cute ones. Sasha can handle herself. Probably." Summer turns around and starts walking off. "Now where's the gym again?"

Sasha Banks ignores Alicia

"So, ya'll just gon leave me!? Char really? Ya boobs busted anyway!"

Lacey flashes Randy a smile.

"Hey I'm Lacey I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me around or something.."  

Randy Orton smiles at Lacey as he puts down his shirts.

You sure you need a tour, because you got here from the girls dorm just fine.