Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE High School - Campus (RP Thread) | fin.

Bryan gets a sudden idea. 

"Yeah, I know of a perfect cleat chaser for you...bro. Her name's Stephanie. She might seem a little skeptical at first, but she'll come around to you. After all, you're jacked. She digs that."

Jessie's smiles he knew that picking an random room mate would be a great idea!

"D-Bry this is gonna be the making of a great Brolationship! When do we meet this hot babe? Do you need help bring the rest of your stuff bro? 

Jessie is spitting out words a mile a minute

• Replies 7.4k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Lee AJ realizes the implications of Dean's words and slowly pulls her hand away from him. She walks across the hall, blows her hair out of her face and walks back toward him feeling conflicted

#GirlBye with Cameron      Heyyyyy #BaeNation, it's your main bitch Cameron here with another episode of #GirlBye!   This episode of #GirlBye is brought to you by Audible.com, the #GREATEST sourc

AJ Lee AJ takes in Dean's beautiful naked body before looking back up at his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I love you," she mouths to him with a smile before their skin touches again. She begins to

Summer /

"Okay, then find one. This was your idea, so you can do the leg work." 

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Hey, it should be worth it. Anything that gets us away from Little Miss Snoop Dogg, right?Charlotte says, hoping to bump into one of the jocks during her walk with Summer.

Sasha Banks ignores Alicia

"So, ya'll just gon leave me!? Char really? Ya boobs busted anyway!"

Alicia Fox Rolls her eyes at Sasha

I guess your owners forgot you lock you in your bin. Let me leave you to your mess.

Alicia sees a worker drop her box

Escobar, don't drop my shit. You know I'll get Vickie to beat the shit out of you real quick. Don't play with me.

Begins to walk away from Sasha.

Jessie's smiles he knew that picking an random room mate would be a great idea!

"D-Bry this is gonna be the making of a great Brolationship! When do we meet this hot babe? Do you need help bring the rest of your stuff bro? 

Jessie is spitting out words a mile a minute

Bryan spends a few seconds processing the word "brolationship" before speaking up again.

"I'm good with my stuff, thanks for asking...bro. You'll definitely see Steph around. You can find her wearing a suit jacket, waiting for a guy like you to swoop in on her."

Edited by Godot

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png /

"Hey, it should be worth it. Anything that gets us away from Little Miss Snoop Dogg, right?Charlotte says, hoping to bump into one of the jocks during her walk with Summer.

Summer /

"At least we don't have to room with her. Can you imagine having to deal with that all day, every day? I'd probably hang myself two weeks in.

Seth snickers.

SETH ROLLINS/

"Another My Little Pony? I already have like twenty, thanks..."

He rolls his eyes, as he slightly creaks the door shut, leaving just enough of an opening for the entrance of AJ's roommate as to not be too much of a disruption.

AJ Lee

AJ grins, "Half of which you stole from me when we were like 12, but I digress." She goes into her bag and hands him a 

with an old Power Rangers picture that they drew up when they were 8 as the cover. "It's my late birthday gift since I selfishly ditched your shindig. The 90s essentials that pretty much sums up the highs and lows of our growing up together.... highs for you, lows for me of course." She giggles and pinches him on the cheeks before peeling off her bulky sweater to reveal a Red Hot Chili Peppers graphic tee cropped off and her thrift store jean shorts.

Randy Orton smiles at Lacey as he puts down his shirts.

You sure you need a tour, because you got here from the girls dorm just fine.

Lacey Thot Erich laughs and thinks to herself "sexy and funny mamma likes."

"I kinda got lost but I'm glad I got lost here. Now if you don't mind we can find something else todo."

We can either end it here or rp more but I'm going to bed soon. 

Brie, without her sister, drags her luggage across the floor. She unknowingly walks past her room, side-eyeing Alicia and Sasha before walking in to Cameron's room. She stops and observes her surroundings, not sure why there was a girl already in her room. "Uhhh..." 

Cameron turns around and see's someone standing in the doorway.

"Umm...girl, I think you got the wrong room becuz somebody already got they luggage in here. I mean, unless one of them bitches out there got mistaken.." 

Summer /

"At least we don't have to room with her. Can you imagine having to deal with that all day, every day? I'd probably hang myself two weeks in.

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / Thinking about jocks that don't look like Shaniqua

"I'd respect you for lasting that long. I couldn't be in the same room as Sasha for a week without jumping from some nearby window."

Sasha Banks goes in her room to retrieve her mace(just to be safe) before noticing Cameron, rolling her eyes and leaving.

Dean Ambrose see's a 12 pack of Pepsi's, which he assumes to be his roommates, sitting near the bed before taking two of them. He puts one in his pocket and drinks the other before heading to the lounge.

Edited by KENT_

Vince is in the dean's office, reading a newspaper.

Dawn Marie walks up to Mr. McMahon's office while she undoes a button on her blouse. She pauses at the door, takes a breath and flips her hair.

*knock, knock, knock*

Lacey Thot Erich laughs and thinks to herself "sexy and funny mamma likes."

"I kinda got lost but I'm glad I got lost here. Now if you don't mind we can find something else todo."

We can either end it here or rp more but I'm going to bed soon. 

We will end it here, so Randy is free to do something else tomorrow.

Randy Orton walks up to Lacey and kisses her.

I think I can find something for us to do right now.

He walks her to his bed and we move on from them until morning.

Vince is in the dean's office, reading a newspaper.

Steph storms into Vince's office. ''You have to be kidding me. Is this payback from the time you caught me and Hunter at the beach house? I told you dad we were just fishing.''  

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / Thinking about jocks that don't look like Shaniqua

"I'd respect you for lasting that long. I couldn't be in the same room as Sasha for a week without jumping from some nearby window."

Summer /

"....Sweetie? We're on the first floor. Jumping out the window wouldn't hurt you. At all."

Bryan spends a few seconds processing the word "brolationship" before speaking up again.

"I'm good with my stuff, thanks for asking...bro. You'll definitely see Steph around. You can find her wearing a suit jacket, waiting for a guy like you to swoop in on her."

Jessie knows that D-Bry will be is for the bros.

"Alright D-Bry well I gotta go hit the gym you can come if you want but we should exchange numbers and do you have twitter and instagram and snapchat we should do that stuff too!"

Jessie talks D-Bry's ear off as he reaches for his gym bag.

OOC: I'm heading out

AJ Lee

AJ grins, "Half of which you stole from me when we were like 12, but I digress." She goes into her bag and hands him a 

with an old Power Rangers picture that they drew up when they were 8 as the cover. "It's my late birthday gift since I selfishly ditched your shindig. The 90s essentials that pretty much sums up the highs and lows of our growing up together.... highs for you, lows for me of course." She giggles and pinches him on the cheeks before peeling off her bulky sweater to reveal a Red Hot Chili Peppers graphic tee cropped off and her thrift store jean shorts.

Seth laughs.

SETH ROLLINS/

"Aww, you're cute. Maybe I'll lend you In The Zone for your next frolick in the land of frick frack as a consolation prize."

He admires the disc for a while, before stuffing it into the pocket of his sweatpants for safekeeping.

SETH ROLLINS/

"So, what kind of house-warming shebang are we throwing for you? Surely you can't crash in a place as cute as this without any spectacle. You, me, COD3, and a few Twisted Teas sound like a plan? And no, I didn't plan for that to rhyme."

Dawn Marie walks up to Mr. McMahon's office while she undoes a button on her blouse. She pauses at the door, takes a breath and flips her hair.

*knock, knock, knock*

VINCE McMAHON / confused

"Come in?"

Summer /

"....Sweetie? We're on the first floor. Jumping out the window wouldn't hurt you. At all."

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / 

"You know what I mean, Summer." Charlotte rolls her eyes. The longer she spends walking and talking with Summer, the more likely it is that they won't find anybody else, let alone a hot guy. "'Kay Summer, we kinda need to find a map pronto, 'cuz I don't know where the hell we're gonna meet some of the jocks."

Cameron turns around and see's someone standing in the doorway.

"Umm...girl, I think you got the wrong room becuz somebody already got they luggage in here. I mean, unless one of them bitches out there got mistaken.." 

Brie continues to observe the room, pondering for a second before replying. "Oh... sorry." She lets out a little giggle in an attempt to hide her nerves. "This is my first time doing something like this, being on a floor with a bunch of girls. I mean, I don't know how I'm gonna get used to the rooming. My parents have always made a point to let me and my sister have our own space and everthi-- sorry, I'm talking too much, aren't I?" She lets go of her suitcase and lets it fall over, walking over and extending her hand. "I'm Brianna. Well, Brie."

Steph storms into Vince's office. ''You have to be kidding me. Is this payback from the time you caught me and Hunter at the beach house? I told you dad we were just fishing.''  

VINCE McMAHON / bamboozled

"Stephanie, er, I have a parent who obviously has a concern... can we deal with this later?!"

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / 

"You know what I mean, Summer." Charlotte rolls her eyes. The longer she spends walking and talking with Summer, the more likely it is that they won't find anybody else, let alone a hot guy. "'Kay Summer, we kinda need to find a map pronto, 'cuz I don't know where the hell we're gonna meet some of the jocks."

Summer / Putting on lip gloss

"You know, we could just skip a few steps and head over to the guys' dorm.

Jessie knows that D-Bry will be is for the bros.

"Alright D-Bry well I gotta go hit the gym you can come if you want but we should exchange numbers and do you have twitter and instagram and snapchat we should do that stuff too!"

Jessie talks D-Bry's ear off as he reaches for his gym bag.

OOC: I'm heading out

Bryan sets his stuff down and starts backing up.

"Yeah, I have to go now. I'll catch you later..."

Bryan leaves the room, realizing exactly what he will be dealing with for the next year. 

Summer / Putting on lip gloss

"You know, we could just skip a few steps and head over to the guys' dorm."

CHARLOTTE 67RXbiE.png / Shocked

"Summer, do you know what might happen if we do that?" Charlotte asks, with a wide-eyed expression. "Didn't you hear about when Melina did that? I don't want that same thing happening to us and our reputation!"