Taylor

HB Council

4,595 posts in this topic

And now people report me for simply posting pics again, I'm totally harmless.

tumblr_m1ywzfuQeA1qfbwk4o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, sharmelllover said:

People are just jealous of flawless queen with nice abs Barbie Blank k2 and are jealous of your faves <3

4 people like this

Just now, sharmelllover said:

Christina Aguilera's heritage isn't a topic meant to be discussed in the Extreme Rules thread, and we have multiple threads that were created so ER doesn't get flooded with these photographs and Instagram updates.

latest?cb=20140709221832

3 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

People are just jealous of flawless queen with nice abs Barbie Blank k2 and are jealous of your faves <3

I can relate to this,I mean Barbie really has amazing abs, really wow.

18382048_119700741936336_354910368769350

but to tbh Barbie is a bit behind my other faves Christina,Mandy and Sharmell,but thanks for your support.

tumblr_m1d89jWTvD1r2t9b7.gif

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Christina Aguilera's heritage isn't a topic meant to be discussed in the Extreme Rules thread, and we have multiple threads that were created so ER doesn't get flooded with these photographs and Instagram updates.

latest?cb=20140709221832

But I get likes for my posts, so if I don't disturb other users,friends and enemies, it would be really cool if I'm still allowed to post stuff like that.

1 person likes this

Just now, sharmelllover said:

But I get likes for my posts, so if I don't disturb other users,friends and enemies, it would be really cool if I'm still allowed to post stuff like that.

A post here and there is fine, but other than that, you can post it in the threads they're meant to be posted in. 

latest?cb=20140709221832

1 person likes this

On 2013-11-26 at 8:41 AM, GLOOBER said:

Let me get your expired library card up-to-date before you try to read.

1. Like I already said, Taylor isn't obligated to reply to your sappy personal crap. As staff, she responds to concerns that are FORUM related. As staff, it's her duty to ensure everything is up and running and that forum rules are followed. This isn't the Oprah Winfrey show. She doesn't have to cater to your feelings. She doesn't have to justify your paranoia. She doesn't care if she likes you or not. She doesn't care if you like her or not. Deal with it and move on. For someone who likes to pretend they don't care, you sure do a lot.

2. Just HOW did I know that the first thing you would choose to pull up is the "mind your own business" card? Oh and of course, how typical of you to pair it with several random, useless ad hominem attacks. If you're struggling to address any of the main points I outlined, just say so. No need to wave your hands in the air and resort to this other "mind your own business" nonsense. So please, spare me this desperate attempt to avert the laughter and eye rolling, and address the main points that were outlined in my last post. And incase it wasn't already clear: I couldn't care less if this "doesn't concern me". I'll respond if I feel like it, madre. And I most DEFINITELY will not hesitate to throw in my two cents when it comes to your "I'm a victim, stop throwing rocks at me!" bullshit. Same thing every other week, it seems. Hmm, and not even a month ago you were incredibly vocal about the right to an opinion and being able to express them without being held back. Please, take a seat. You are not Rosa Parks.

3. I find it amusing when you call others out on being sad and miserable given all you've done since you've started posting is bitch and moan. Aren't you in your 30's? 40's? 50's? Didn't you say something about being a "career" kinda guy? A spicy hairdresser of some sort? Someone who has no time for gifs (speaking of gifs, I know how fond you are of them, so I'll be sure to include one somewhere in this post) and other childish nonsense? Didn't you get all sanctimonious? Why are you on HB? You DO realize that most members are in their early teens-late teens?

4. So now i'm a fat, miserable 40 year old man sitting behind a computer desk? Funny how you're the first one to bring that insult to the table. What was that thing about hating things in others that you subconsciously hate about yourself? Orrrrrrr, perhaps you're just trying to project your reality onto me? Wait, is that why you thought it would be clever to address me as a guy? Oop.

5. Here's another lesson: Never use the "you don't know me" crap in the same argument you plan on using this line: "I know you've got an awful lot of time on your hands, seeing as how you're probably some fat miserable 40 year old man sitting behind a computer desk living vicariously through these kids.".

6. Self righteous? That's quite rich coming from the same feisty clergy member who cracks abortion jokes yet finds their inner strength to wave their finger at anyone who takes jabs at someone's appearance.

7. And again with this connsttannnttt reminder that you "don't care". Yet here you are continuing the bitching and moaning. Pulling tissues because no one likes you. Taylor isn't replying. The world just ISN'T fair. Everyone is out to get you. There is a higher plan to all of this. From day one, that was your story. "Why did I get warned for that? That wasn't my fault! Please, cut me some slack! I don't know what the rules are! Why don't you like me?! I swear, you're out to get me!!" If you genuinely didn't care, you wouldn't be in HB Council. You wouldn't be responding to me. You wouldn't be crying your eyes out every time you check your inbox and realize that you didn't get a reply. Wasn't it George Carlin who said something along the lines of "People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think”?

8. "This message board is not the whole world, although Im starting to think it is to you."? Again, very rich. Continuing to crucify others for the very same things that are easily applicable to you, I see. Oh, and how convenient of you to tie that in with the same "you don't know me" crap you tried to sneak into your post.

Since you'll probably stick your hands in your pockets and go on about how this was too long for you to read in yet another desperate attempt to cloud everyone's vision with more useless trash, here's your summary: Your replies are cliché and you seem to be COMPLETELY oblivious to your own transparent behavior. Oh, and lay off the gospel unless you're absolutely sure you aren't guilty of the crime yourself. So far, I've read a bunch of the same excuses and 12th grade retorts one would typically find on the Youtube comments section of a Selena Gomez music video (ex. you're old and miserable, you have no life, mind your own business, get a life, you write too much, blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda). So far, all you've given me is a bunch of useless rhetoric to lessen the blow. So far, all you've done is tip toe around most of the points I made in my last reply and went straight to feeding me useless trash. In true Bikini Kill fashion.

And "Weightwatchers"? Seriously? Out of ALL the ad hominem attacks available at your disposal, you chose the same one that even 12 year olds in Nigeria have in their arsenal? Taylor hit the nail on the head when she told you to grow up.

Hey, let's do a bonus round and predict your reply: More useless rhetoric, something about how I have no life because my reply was lengthy, another gif related rant, more pathetic straw grasping and off-topic bullshit aka a random dig @ my Mariah Carey avatar, and more of that "I don't care what anyone thinks about me" thing you like to do so much.

Who gon' check me?

Stay mad, ape.

iC7n4Q0bUqQ4I.gif

omg i was annoyed when i couldn't get another jab in before tay LOCKED :ahh:  

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, GLOOBER said:

omg i was annoyed when i couldn't get another jab in before tay LOCKED :ahh:  

nvbnc you did the most sis :ahh:

3 people like this

Me reviewing my WP's within the last year and all I see going down is 

Abrasive

Insult

Abrasive

Abrasive

Insult

Abrasive

Who I really have changed before I was just warned for flamebait now I start the fire and add more fuel.

yupVq2N.gif

which one of you ugly mods edited my post and got rid of the key point of my post? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: 

2 hours ago, SimplyFoxy said:

which one of you ugly mods edited my post and got rid of the key point of my post? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: 

Umm hi, I did some mild digging (checked the edit history on that post) and it says the only one to edit it was you and nothing changed at all between edits besides you adding a 'They' you missed originally ... so I'm really not sure what happened. 

5 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

Umm hi, I did some mild digging (checked the edit history on that post) and it says the only one to edit it was you and nothing changed at all between edits besides you adding a 'They' you missed originally ... so I'm really not sure what happened. 

Strange :uhh: I only added the "they" part in earlier bc I re-read the post after noticing it didn't make much sense, then I realised that at least 2 or 3 lines (which was the main point of argument) was for whatever reason cut out. I just assumed someone had edited it bc it was strung together with the ending part of the post so it somewhat made sense despite it still reading weirdly. I know for sure that wasn't what I initially posted, so it was all a bit suspicious. But thanks for checking, guess I just have to re-edit the post and fix what's been deleted.

@Dante. I knew you ass was gonna send that warning point. Choke! Salty ass. Wait until we get in Discord I'm rag tagging your ugly ass. You been on shit  list since the other day. 

@Dante.

Did you also give Natalie a warning point for her post in that Paige thread? Calling me a fat cunt sounds like a flame bait to me when my original post was just giving my opinion about the situation (I know my warning point was from my second post. I fully accept the warning)

19 minutes ago, Camila Cabello said:

@Dante.

Did you also give Natalie a warning point for her post in that Paige thread? Calling me a fat cunt sounds like a flame bait to me when my original post was just giving my opinion about the situation (I know my warning point was from my second post. I fully accept the warning)

Another mod handed it to her earlier.

1 person likes this

@Mariah. can you unmod Stephen? He's abusing his power and it's annoying. I just got 2 WPs for no reason. Serving him deleting a whole thread that was about his Trump voting fave, when he could've just changed the topic. It's time.

Travis Roucka

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

@Mariah. can you unmod Stephen? He's abusing his power and it's annoying. I just got 2 WPs for no reason. Serving him deleting a whole thread that was about his Trump voting fave, when he could've just changed the topic. It's time.

Travis Roucka

Did you not come for me in that thread so you could get a like? 

Just now, Lady DarkFox said:

Did you not come for me in that thread so you could get a like? 

"Censor Jinder" should not have been warned as it was a JOKE, I even clarified it once you stepped into the thread, and I've mentioned it in Discord also.

The only real WP I should've gotten was calling Maria "Malaria" and continuing to go off topic with JinderSource.com sis. Remove 1 and I'll take the money off the table and carry on with my bidness.

Nbr1UnQ.gif

8 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

"Censor Jinder" should not have been warned as it was a JOKE, I even clarified it once you stepped into the thread, and I've mentioned it in Discord also.

The only real WP I should've gotten was calling Maria "Malaria" and continuing to go off topic with JinderSource.com sis. Remove 1 and I'll take the money off the table and carry on with my bidness.

Nbr1UnQ.gif

I removed the point for the initial comment about me.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I removed the point for the initial comment about me.

We have decided to RESTAN. #StayStephenStay!

Lady DarkFox