YouAreAThot

The Bella Twins

2,364 posts in this topic

the bella twins.

fzXqJyS.png

basic info.

Brianna Monique Danielson (née Garcia-Colace) and Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace (born November 21, 1983) are American twin models, actresses, reality stars and professional wrestlers. The twins are a professional wrestling tag team under the ring names Brie Bella and Nikki Bella respectively, collectively referred to as The Bella Twins. 

Names: Brianna Monique Danielson (née Garcia-Colace) and Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace

Born: November 21, 1983

Height: 5'6"

Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona

brie.

3cGn6nc.png

Debut: August 19, 2008

Accomplishments: 1x Divas Champion, WWE's 2013 Diva of the Year, WWE's 2013 and 2014 Couple of the Year (with Daniel Bryan), star of "Total Divas" on E!, NXT Pro
Signature moves: - "Yes!" Lock (Omoplata) – adopted from Daniel Bryan
- Missile dropkick
- Running knee to the head
- Single leg boston crab
- Suicide dive
Finishing moves: - Bella Buster (Sitout facebuster, sometimes from the top rope)
- Twin Magic (Simultaneously switching places with Nikki on a distracted referee, often followed by a Bella Buster or a small package) — 2007—2013
Entrance themes:

Links: Bella Twins Twitter, WWE Facebook, Bella Twins Facebook, Instagram, Bella Twins Vine

nikki.

13VnYLd.png

Debut: November 7, 2008

Accomplishments: 2x Divas Champion, longest reigning Divas Champion, WWE's 2013 and 2015 Diva of the Year, star of "Total Divas" on E!, #1 on the 2015 PWI Female 50, Rolling Stone's 2015 Diva of the Year, NXT Pro

Signature moves: - Alabama slam
- Cross armbreaker
- Hammerlock front powerslam
- Headscissors takedown
- Running bulldog
- Running forearm smash
- Snapmare, followed by a rolling neck snap
- Spinebuster
- Springboard roundhouse kick
- Thesz press
Finishing moves: - Bella Buster (Sitout facebuster, sometimes from the top rope)
- Twin Magic (Simultaneously switching places with Brie on a distracted referee, often followed by a Bella Buster or a small package) — 2007—2013

- Nikki Rack Attack (Backbreaker rack) — 2013—2015
Entrance themes:

Links: Bella Twins Twitter, WWE Facebook, Bella Twins Facebook, Instagram, Bella Twins Vine

career.

diva search.

hESvm96.png

Brie and Nikki competed in the 2006 Diva Search but ultimately did not make the cut. Soon after, they were hired and sent to WWE's developmental territory at the time, FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling).

developmental.

l0RXHxe.png

They debuted in FCW in September 2007 and were mainly used in bikini contests and tag team matches, feuding with the likes of future Divas Natalya, Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes.

solo debut.

6Qvrayz.png

A year after debuting in FCW, Brie was called up to the main roster on the August 29, 2008 episode of Smackdown. She defeated Victoria after going under the ring mid-way and coming out refreshed. She continued this for several months with more victories over Victoria and her ally Natalya.

double trouble.

MBKlF5U.png

On the November 4, 2008 episode, it was revealed that Brie had been going under the ring to switch with her twin sister Nikki, and The Bella Twins became a main roster duo. During this time they also developed a relationship with WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito and Primo.

...to boy trouble.

pf83hYU.png

The sister tandem was put in jeopardy after an altercation involving Carlito and Primo, and the World Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz. Brie ended up leaving with Carlito and Primo while Nikki left with Morrison and Miz. Brie and Nikki competed against each other for the first time when Nikki defeated Brie in the main event of the March 31, 2009 broadcast of ECW, and that Sunday they made their WrestleMania debuts in a battle royal for the "Miss WrestleMania" crown.

guest hosts.

Pv1IaKV.png

Soon after this the twins reconciled and were sent to Raw in the 2009 Supplemental Draft. Their stay was however short as they were traded to ECW in June before returning to Raw in October. Following this they competed sporadically while making a name for themselves in weekly segments with the guest hosts of the flagship brand.

regular competition.

YbviR6o.png

In 2010, Brie and Nikki began competing regularly once again, picking up many victories over teams consisting Jillian Hall, Katie Lea Burchill, Alicia Fox and more. This included a victory over the self professed "Co-Divas Champions" LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool) on the October 4, 2010 Raw.

nxt pros.

OVCjYaQ.png

In late 2010, The Bella Twins were announced as NXT Pros for the all Diva third season of the show. Their rookie Jamie Keyes was the first eliminated but the twins continued to compete on the show, with Nikki becoming increasingly "naughty" and showing signs of a heel turn. On Raw during this time, they also began to compete for the affection of United States Champion Daniel Bryan.

heel turn.

sXstBx5.png

The fight for Bryan continued in to 2011 until it was revealed that he had been secretly dating Gail Kim. This signaled a heel turn for both Brie and Nikki and the start of the infamous Bella beatdowns. They briefly aligned themselves with Melina and continued to feud with Kim, as well as Natalya and Divas Champion Eve.

divas champions.

iS3DGlu.png

Following an unsuccessful attempt by Nikki a month prior, Brie defeated Eve on April 11, 2011 to win the Divas Championship for the first time. She made her pay-per-view singles debut at Over The Limit, retaining against Kelly Kelly before dropping the title to her the next month. In this time, the twins earned the ire of the debuting Kharma but she never made another Raw appearance. A year later on April 23, 2012, Nikki defeated Beth Phoenix to also become a one-time Divas Champion.

departure.

WaIyVjP.png

Following Nikki's win, she was set to defend her newly won title against Phoenix at Extreme Rules that Sunday. However, Phoenix was not cleared to compete and Nikki instead lost to the returning Layla, ending her reign at only 6 days. The next night, the now "Executive Administrator" of Raw and Smackdown, Eve fired the duo. This was in actuality because of a contract dispute and the twins feeling they needed a break from wrestling.

return.

iQK5VM0.png

After just over 10 months, Brie and Nikki returned on the March 11, 2013 episode of Raw, reprising their roles as heels. They aligned themselves with Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) and began a feud with Tons of Funk consisting of Brodus Clay, Tensai and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi). They two teams were originally scheduled to face in an eight person mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 29 but the match was cut due to time constraints. It instead took place the next night on Raw.

total divas.

LCMXiN8.png

Soon after WrestleMania 29 came the announcement of a new E! reality show featuring the Divas of WWE. The cast was announced as consisting of Brie, Nikki, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, and rookie Divas Eva Marie and JoJo. The series premiered on July 28, 2013 and has gone on to be renewed for a second and third season, currently airing Sunday nights at 9PM.

brie breaks out.

2Sho7sy.png

Nikki aggravated a previous shin injury in early June and was put out of action for several months. However, she continued to accompany Brie to ringside as the latter began to compete in singles matches. Nikki and Eva accompanied Brie to the ring for her match against Natalya, who was accompanied by Cameron and Naomi, at SummerSlam.

face turn.

BN0oqJZ.png

On August 26, 2013, the Divas Champion at the time AJ Lee cut what was dubbed a "pipebomb-shell" ripping on the cast of Total Divas. This sparked a feud that lasted over half a year and involved title matches for Brie and Nikki, who returned to in-ring action in October, as well as the rest of the cast. It was also around this time when the twins began to differentiate themselves, adopting different ring gear and movesets.

slammy awards.

QFL8Mva.png

At the 2013 Slammy Awards, the twins picked up the Slammy for Diva of the Year and Brie won the Couple of the Year Slammy with her recent fiancé Bryan. Brie and Bryan also won Couple of the Year at the following Slammy Awards.

number one contender nikki.

bjwSu9v.png

Heading in to the milestone Wrestlemania XXX, Nikki picked up a victory over champion AJ, raising her title following the win and making her intentions to be Divas Champion clear. Along with Naomi, she picked up momentum heading in to the Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational involving all the Divas. At WrestleMania, AJ made Naomi tap out to retain her title while a double suicide dive and showdown between Nikki and Brie stole the show.

"i quit!"

BoviPDx.png

After Daniel Bryan won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XXX, Principal Owner of WWE Stephanie McMahon continued to torment him, including having Kane interrupt a championship celebration between the two. Brie continued to be involved in segments with her now husband as he suffered a neck injury. As a result, Stephanie forced Bryan to either give up his title or she would fire Brie. At Payback, Brie defiantly slapped Stephanie and quit, saving Bryan's reign as champion.

billion dollar princess bitch.

K0zHHJT.png

While Brie took time off to look after Bryan who was still stripped of his title, Stephanie began to stack the odds against Nikki in several handicap matches and segments. This continued until Brie returned as a paying member of the crowd on July 21, 2014, getting Stephanie arrested after she was slapped. The following week, in the main event of Raw, Brie blackmailed Stephanie in to getting her job back and getting a match against her at SummerSlam.

bellaslam.

6CuhQjZ.png

The next week Brie and Nikki both main evented Raw in a contract signing also featuring Stephanie and her husband Triple H. The following week on the go-home show, Brie was arrested after slapping Meghan Miller, the physical therapist who claimed to have been having an affair with Bryan. At SummerSlam, Triple H attempted to interfere but was thwarted by Brie. Stephanie used this opportunity to attempt to flee but was cornered by both Brie and Nikki, when the latter shockingly attacked her sister, allowing Stephanie to win the match.

the nikki bella.

hNTC2VZ.png

Following Nikki's betrayal the night before, the twins and Stephanie opened Raw and Nikki justified her actions by claiming the "selfish" and "manipulative" Brie only cared about herself. In the weeks following, Nikki attacked her remorseful sister both physically and verbally, including saying she wished Brie died in the womb and a segment with Jerry Springer. Nikki was granted a Divas Championship match by Stephanie against Paige and AJ at Night of Champions, but came out unsuccessful.

bella vs. bella.

0ID3MOU.png

After weeks of abuse from her sister, Brie had had enough and began standing up to Nikki. This led to Nikki-organised matches where the odds were stacked against Brie like they were for Nikki a few months earlier, and Brie came out on top. At Hell in a Cell however, Nikki defeated Brie in a match where the loser had to become the other's personal assistant for 30 days or be fired. Nikki also won a Halloween battle royal on the following SmackDown to become #1 Contender for the Divas Championship. She continued ordering Brie around and humiliating her in the coming weeks, leading up to her title shot at Survivor Series.

bellas are back.

YPpLd6P.png

In a shocking twist at Survivor Series, Brie distracted AJ with a well-planted kiss as soon as the bell rang, causing the champion to turn and walk right in to a forearm from Nikki. Nikki pinned AJ to become a two-time Divas Champion, and her and Brie celebrated as it was revealed that Brie and Nikki had forgiven each other and were on the same page once again. The Bella Twins were officially back together and at TLC, Nikki retained her title against AJ, putting her out of action.

merchandise.

bella-twins.jpg

#briemode army.

- Shoaib.

- Diana

- YouAreAThot

- Christon

- MichaelPsyches

- Travy Massaro

- Blueberry

- SummerTime

- besosbitches

- El_Fantasma

- Layout

- Mariah.

- panda

- ibm

- Chazzle.

- Ari M.

- Travis Mendes

- Jodes

- Veronica.

- REBELlion

- Willy

- Melon2617

- onetooth

- JoshAnoa'i

-Stayfearlessk 

-Jenna

#fearlessuniversity.

- Shoaib.

- onetooth

- Mariah.

- YouAreAThot

- Melon2617

- Diana

- MichaelPsyches

- Travy Massaro

- Time

- Black Terminator

- SummerTime

- Blueberry

-panda

- Travis Mendes

- REBELlion

- Willy

- Christon

- Ari M.

- El_Fantasma

- ibm

- Chaz.

-Stayfearlessk

Credit to Shoaib. for the OP.

tumblr_md2q2nmeqP1rxy1koo1_500.png

Alicia! What were you thinking? :icant:

I've never been so envious of a Fox until now. mmm.gif

I always felt they were underrated. They were good in the ring and were really coming into their own as entertainers. They've talked about coming back, I hope they do. Nikki was the much better Bella and deserves a good title reign.

I always felt they were underrated. They were good in the ring and were really coming into their own as entertainers. They've talked about coming back, I hope they do. Nikki was the much better Bella and deserves a good title reign.

I don't see how WWE would bring them back now to be honest, seeing as they look really different now and would be easy to tell them apart. Nikki has gotten majorly up in the weight department and gotten her cheap implants, while Brie has gotten skinnier.

sadjhdhkbfdhsd I didn't know Nikki and Cena are dating. They make a random (yet cute) couple. :totally:

A8-swpuCIAAGadu.jpg

A8-tDksCMAEHD3-.jpg

sadjhdhkbfdhsd I didn't know Nikki and Cena are dating. They make a random (yet cute) couple. :totally:

A8-swpuCIAAGadu.jpg

A8-tDksCMAEHD3-.jpg

What a peculiar couple.... :smh:

A8-swpuCIAAGadu.jpg

A8-tDksCMAEHD3-.jpg

I kinda think they are cute together  :innocent:

Nikki looks so cute in those pictures, like "can you believe this is my guy!"

It's tres adorbs.

Soo cute :crying2: I kinda want them back.

tumblr_mh8i4uSMG41rutvwgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh8i4uSMG41rutvwgo2_250.gif

tumblr_mh8i4uSMG41rutvwgo3_250.gif

tumblr_mh8i4uSMG41rutvwgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mh8i4uSMG41rutvwgo5_250.gif

tumblr_mh8i4uSMG41rutvwgo6_250.gif

Nikki Bella is lucky she will be getting Cena while he's all riled up. :drinksmoke:

Nikki Bella is lucky she will be getting Cena while he's all riled up. :drinksmoke:

tumblr_lrgzxgIKEo1r38d0zo1_500.gif

I might stan for Brie, if they return, just because of this flawless photoshoot:

normal_NS_09092011_SNAPS_0018.jpg

normal_NS_09092011_SNAPS_0074.jpg

normal_NS_09092011_SNAPS_0136.jpg

normal_NS_09092011_SNAPS_0146.jpg

I'm not here for Nikki because of her affiliation with Cena :smh3:.

Brie's no better, she has D Bry. :newspaper:

I might stan for Brie, if they return, just because of this flawless photoshoot:

Girlie, thats Nicole :icant2:

Girlie, thats Nicole :icant2:

I think we all forgot Nikki is the one who has a nice ass. :cry:

tumblr_mayt5u1EvQ1r19j80o1_250.gif

To be fair, out of the two, I always preferred Nikki because she was the far more entertaining twin. Brie was so generic and dull, even as a heel. :coffee:

I'm crying at how bad it looks.

Its something. :shrug:

I like how they are playing up Nikki being the bad twin and Brie being the good twin.

If only Maxine was doing something like this as opposed to that video game thing.

tumblr_m5bkkrl0kn1r6ekcuo1_500.gif

To be fair, out of the two, I always preferred Nikki because she was the far more entertaining twin. Brie was so generic and dull, even as a heel. :coffee:

Tbh I always thought people preferred Nikki because she began the heel turn on NXT. They both are equal in my eyes.

Tbh I always thought people preferred Nikki because she began the heel turn on NXT. They both are equal in my eyes.

i liked when she feuded with Brie for like a week when Nikkie went with JoMo and Miz while Brie was with Carlito and i guess it was Primo the other one