Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhonmarco

Miley Cyrus

182 posts in this topic

I really cannot wait for this album to drop. LOVED THE VIDEO! Keep it up Miley. :jenn:

Godley :legend:

tumblr_msxxw2rTze1sh866oo1_500.png

and there you have it :legend:

and there you have it :legend:

I thought that the nudity was obvious. :dying:

As correct as it is, Miley wouldn't mention Liam by name. They're still together.

Wait how did Liam destroy her are they not still together?

The part about her taking her clothes off still isn't justified here. Actually, nothing really is. Miley Cyrus isn't an artist. She's only doing this to shock people -- to shed her Disney image. Miley said in an interview that she just cares about breaking records. This is a person with absolutely no artistic ingenuity.

The part about her taking her clothes off still isn't justified here. Actually, nothing really is. Miley Cyrus isn't an artist. She's only doing this to shock people -- to shed her Disney image. Miley said in an interview that she just cares about breaking records. This is a person with absolutely no artistic ingenuity.

Tbh, i agree and those thoughts have been running through my mind recently. And i used to be a BIG fan of her  :smh:

Her snatching all the attention Gaga was getting and leaving the monsters pressed.  :priceless:

Imglad she's doing good

I'm not a fan of her trashy act she's pulling but I always said she has the best voice out of all the disney girls.

Miley> demi,selena and others.

True, but she's getting what she wants. She's not blasting or disrespecting her fans or being a vile human being. She's just making her name known, good or "bad". She wants to sell and artistic ingenuity apparently won't take you as far (e.g. Gaga and countless others) as those without it (e.g. Katy and Miley).

True, but she's getting what she wants. She's not blasting or disrespecting her fans or being a vile human being. She's just making her name known, good or "bad". She wants to sell and artistic ingenuity apparently won't take you as far (e.g. Gaga and countless others) as those without it (e.g. Katy and Miley).

:legend:

But wait, why was Katy Perry naked in her California Gurls music video? Sex sells. Good day.

ibcUyYxgLsOf2f.gif

That's not true at all. Gaga is still the most successful pop star. She wrote an unrelatable song about what fame means to her, and the song became a top five hit. Mind you, she is releasing dance material during a period where dance is no longer as relevant as it was during her last era, and the song was still a decent hit. Katy Perry cannot touch Gaga's touring numbers. People pay lots of money to see Gaga perform. Why? Because she brings that artistic ingenuity to her shows that they can't find elsewhere.

Your statement that artistic ingenuity won't take you as far is completely false. It is the only thing that can sustain a long-lasting career. Madonna, U2, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones are proof of this. Adele had the biggest era in music since Thriller because of her artistic ingenuity.

What V!ley wants will make her irrelevant once she runs out of hits. And ALL artists eventually run out of hits if they don't have a loyal fan base, which requires something special. Taking your clothes off, acting like white trash, and sticking your tongue out for no apparent reason will not attract loyal fans that will stay with you for decades.

Didn't Gaga try and do some under handed tricks to get Applause to debut at #1? :vinaro:

Didn't Gaga try and do some under handed tricks to get Applause to debut at #1? :vinaro:

:jenn:

That's not true at all. Gaga is still the most successful pop star. She wrote an unrelatable song about what fame means to her, and the song became a top five hit. Mind you, she is releasing dance material during a period where dance is no longer as relevant as it was during her last era, and the song was still a decent hit. Katy Perry cannot touch Gaga's touring numbers. People pay lots of money to see Gaga perform. Why? Because she brings that artistic ingenuity to her shows that they can't find elsewhere.

Your statement that artistic ingenuity won't take you as far is completely false. It is the only thing that can sustain a long-lasting career. Madonna, U2, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, and the Rolling Stones are proof of this. Adele had the biggest era in music since Thriller because of her artistic ingenuity.

What V!ley wants will make her irrelevant once she runs out of hits. And ALL artists eventually run out of hits if they don't have a loyal fan base, which requires something special. Taking your clothes off, acting like white trash, and sticking your tongue out for no apparent reason will not attract loyal fans that will stay with you for decades.

Yet, she's (apparently) already dropping and Katy is sitting at the very top.

They all started quite some time ago. I don't get your point about Adele. She's a good singer. That's all I know about her. She offered her great soulful ballads when it wasn't the thing to do.

Well controversy creates cash for her right now, in the moment. I don't think she's super concerned with the idea that this will all fade; she might not be thinking ahead. That she can't keep shocking people, but she's selling now. That's what she wants.

She was promoting it obsessively, but that is not the point. The song cracked the top five based on buys only. That shows her relevancy.

Yet, she's (apparently) already dropping and Katy is sitting at the very top.

They all started quite some time ago. I don't get your point about Adele. She's a good singer. That's all I know about her. She offered her great soulful ballads when it wasn't the thing to do.

Well controversy creates cash for her right now, in the moment. I don't think she's super concerned with the idea that this will all fade; she might not be thinking ahead. That she can't keep shocking people, but she's selling now. That's what she wants.

If selling singles were all that mattered in music, then people who went on to be legends would never have become legends. Sales are short term. Even then, Gaga is doing very well for someone who totally alienated every heterosexual music listener/buyer.

To become a LEGEND and have STAYING POWER, you need artistry. V!ley didn't even write her second single. FIVE OTHER WRITERS wrote it. She didn't help produce or compose the song either. She offers NOTHING except her nakedness, which the public is bashing her for.

That's my point. :rip: They gathered a LOYAL following based on the unique qualities they offered the public as ARTISTS. That's why they're still relevant today. Adele wrote her entire album. She's an ARTIST. You said that people who bring artistic ingenuity seem to be selling less than those who don't, but you're wrong, because Adele counteracts that along with several others. Adele had the biggest era in music since Thriller because of her ingenuity.

No, she wants to keep breaking records. She doesn't want to stop, but she doesn't realize how wrong she is.

If selling singles were all that mattered in music, then people who went on to be legends would never have become legends. Sales are short term. Even then, Gaga is doing very well for someone who totally alienated every heterosexual music listener/buyer.

To become a LEGEND and have STAYING POWER, you need artistry. V!ley didn't even write her second single. FIVE OTHER WRITERS wrote it. She didn't help produce or compose the song either. She offers NOTHING except her nakedness, which the public is bashing her for.

That's my point. :rip: They gathered a LOYAL following based on the unique qualities they offered the public as ARTISTS. That's why they're still relevant today. Adele wrote her entire album. She's an ARTIST. You said that people who bring artistic ingenuity seem to be selling less than those who don't, but you're wrong, because Adele counteracts that along with several others. Adele had the biggest era in music since Thriller because of her ingenuity.

No, she wants to keep breaking records. She doesn't want to stop, but she doesn't realize how wrong she is.

She clearly doesn't want any of that. :icant: She wants to stir the pot, break records, get people talking about HER, and she's CLEARLY doing it.

That's what I was saying. :rip: And this is true, but she doesn't care enough. :shrug:

Who would've thought that sweet little Hannah would get the gals debating?

[img width=350]http://media1.onsugar.com/files/2013/09/09/856/n/1922398/04665e34f2e06c78_Miley3.gif

fff I didn't ever think she'd end up like this, which is exactly what she wanted and why she did it. I mean in one interview they brought up her Disney days (ofc) and they said she killed Hannah Montana. I think she totally wanted to agree, but then she said "Eh, well I wouldn't say that...I still get her paychecks."

ibcUyYxgLsOf2f.gif

There is a really nasty picture of the hammer being replaced with something else. :icant:

:rot: :rot: :rot:

There is a really nasty picture of the hammer being replaced with something else. :icant:

OMG. :rip:

fff I didn't ever think she'd end up like this, which is exactly what she wanted and why she did it. I mean in one interview they brought up her Disney days (ofc) and they said she killed Hannah Montana. I think she totally wanted to agree, but then she said "Eh, well I wouldn't say that...I still get her paychecks."

ibcUyYxgLsOf2f.gif

Dead. :rot: