K-pop

744 posts in this topic

Yaas  stan for Spain Paella  :clap:

Edited by Amlex

ice cream cake was a cute jam :clap:

made up for their last 3 songs

ice cream cake was a cute jam :clap:

made up for their last 3 songs

Automatic and Happiness are really good! 

I didn't wanna use but I actually really like it. The Japanese version that is, the Korean sucks.

meh SNSD does less and less for me as time goes on.

liking this more than up&down. Where do you live? Do you live alone? #Iconic

but Bastarz song is a jam. Best boy group release this year (granted I've only listened to like 3 boy group songs this year)

I don't really like SNSD all that much but that new song is somewhat of a bop.

The song is catchy

The video :rip:

Taeyang :smh:

Seungri is still serving :clap:

Edit:

#Justice4Seungri

Edited by Amlex

Catch Me If You Can is cute. I like it tbh. The fact the dancers got the lead parts in the song slayed me. I hope the SHYY sub-unit happens :party:

Also I'm so happy for my babies EXID finally getting that popularity last year and proving they ain't no one hit wonder. So glad LE helps write all their songs also so she can take full credit of them  :priceless:

I can't wait for Girls' Generation's Korean comeback 

And can we all just take a minute to hold the funeral of Miss A's career after releasing Only U and not winning once on any music shows  :michael:

I just don't understand why SNSD completely gave up on the US, they barely tried here at all. Catch Me If You Can could easily have also been recorded in English since nearly half of the lyrics are English anyway. In fact, they've had a few singles since then that could have done with an English version. Just kinda put it out there and see what sticks. But they're not even trying a little bit anymore.

Glad Big Bang's comeback is under way, that means we're hopefully getting closer to CL's US debut.

I just don't understand why SNSD completely gave up on the US, they barely tried here at all. Catch Me If You Can could easily have also been recorded in English since nearly half of the lyrics are English anyway. In fact, they've had a few singles since then that could have done with an English version. Just kinda put it out there and see what sticks. But they're not even trying a little bit anymore.

I think they are past their time to do that. I don't see them being active much longer, maybe a few more albums and then they will disband. SM (their company) hardly promotes them any more just like they do with Big Bang.

I can't wait for Girls' Generation's Korean comeback 

And can we all just take a minute to hold the funeral of Miss A's career after releasing Only U and not winning once on any music shows  :michael:

but they've had one of the biggest digital selling singles in Korea this year iwth Only You so all is not lost :legend:

besides winning shows =/= the success of a comback

Edited by onetooth

I agree just because this is iconic.

2 people like this

Loving, living. :legend:

WTF? First time I see them Im slayed :cry:

2 people like this

but they've had one of the biggest digital selling singles in Korea this year iwth Only You so all is not lost :legend:

besides winning shows =/= the success of a comback

True tbh. It was kind of stupid of JYP to make them comeback when fucking EXO did.

Miss A might get the T-ara treatment in the future since fans think they are bullying Suzy  :noparty:

Red Velvet with black hair again :legend:

https://instagram.com/p/2gJlJTvNXr/

Thank goodness. Their blonde hair wasn't bad but their darker hair is waaaay cuter. Hopefully they bring the dip dye and the newest member Yuri will have lavender.  :legend: