S♥NE

K-pop

744 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

This new KPop band slays. They're all sisters. Check out KYN8. 

All nine of them dying their hair and posting this photo on Twitter. :ahh: 

CitVzjMUgAA1_jH.jpg

i'm going to thread ban you

fLWZixV.gif

1 person likes this

Stan these lil legends. The dance is so good and the song was produced by the same people who did Gossip Girls, Motorcycle and Do the Catwalk from your fave album L&P @Amlex :clap:

Is better than liar liar but I'm really done with all these cute concepts @Shoaib.

uiT0P3l.jpg

Luna looks so good in her teasers pic serving Kylie Jenner :crying: ready for her solo dedicated to Minzy, Free Somebody.

I'm excited for EXID too. Hani solo :worship: Solji solo :legend:and... Hyerin and Junghwa sub unit :skull:

5 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Is better than liar liar but I'm really done with all these cute concepts @Shoaib.

uiT0P3l.jpg

Luna looks so good in her teasers pic serving Kylie Jenner :crying: ready for her solo dedicated to Minzy, Free Somebody.

I'm excited for EXID too. Hani solo :worship: Solji solo :legend:and... Hyerin and Junghwa sub unit :skull:

n it's what usually works so I can't blame them. they're so good though, if they weren't in a time filled with rookie groups slaying I bet they would be big :crying:

but YES to Luna, May 2016 being the month legendary solo artists are born. Minzy included!

h2EgdhA.gif

3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

n it's what usually works so I can't blame them. they're so good though, if they weren't in a time filled with rookie groups slaying I bet they would be big :crying:

but YES to Luna, May 2016 being the month legendary solo artists are born. Minzy included!

h2EgdhA.gif

The only bad thing is that Im starting to think again that FedEX is really breaking up. :worried:

1 minute ago, Amlex said:

The only bad thing is that Im starting to think again that FedEX is really breaking up. :worried:

Isn't this their seventh year? They definitely are. :skull:

I really like it!. I'm mad she debuted at 22 #RiceForLuna.

Welp, CUBE wasn't joking :skull:. R.I.P 4MINUTES :crying:

Edit: False alarm girls! is fake, CUBE realized that even tho they are a flop they are still the most popular group in that company 

4MINUTE HAS DISBANDED BC THEIR LAST SINGLE DID SHIT

Kpop is dead. No girl group could ever release as good music :cry: 

RIP 4minute. Gone, but definitely NEVER forgotten. So many bops over the years, it's sad to think that it's over.

21 hours ago, onetooth said:

Kpop is dead. No girl group could ever release as good music :cry: 

Bye @ the second part but lowkey I agree with the first, not just because of 4Minute's 4 minutes being up but all the shit that's gone down in 2016 with second gen groups. I'm already expecting f(x) to disband for similar reasons later this year and Miss A next year. Maybe even SNSD after their 10th anniversary. Lord knows what's happening with AS but it definitely ain't a comeback.  

No wonder 2015 was so peaceful, no real girl groups debuted in 2008. :rot:

23 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Bye @ the second part but lowkey I agree with the first, not just because of 4Minute's 4 minutes being up but all the shit that's gone down in 2016 with second gen groups. I'm already expecting f(x) to disband for similar reasons later this year and Miss A next year. Maybe even SNSD after their 10th anniversary. Lord knows what's happening with AS but it definitely ain't a comeback.  

No wonder 2015 was so peaceful, no real girl groups debuted in 2008. :rot:

F(X) WILL NOT DISBAND 

Jiyoon and the minutes unfollowed Hyuna on IG :skull: they always looked super close.

6 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Hyorin (?) changing her hair color again. :cry:

Well yeah, it's been a year since Shake It. :skull: 

Don't sleep on the song though, Bora doesn't continue to be done dirty to not succeed!