S♥NE

K-pop

744 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

This new KPop band slays. They're all sisters. Check out KYN8. 

All nine of them dying their hair and posting this photo on Twitter. :ahh: 

CitVzjMUgAA1_jH.jpg

i'm going to thread ban you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fLWZixV.gif

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stan these lil legends. The dance is so good and the song was produced by the same people who did Gossip Girls, Motorcycle and Do the Catwalk from your fave album L&P @Amlex :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is better than liar liar but I'm really done with all these cute concepts @Shoaib.

uiT0P3l.jpg

Luna looks so good in her teasers pic serving Kylie Jenner :crying: ready for her solo dedicated to Minzy, Free Somebody.

I'm excited for EXID too. Hani solo :worship: Solji solo :legend:and... Hyerin and Junghwa sub unit :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Is better than liar liar but I'm really done with all these cute concepts @Shoaib.

uiT0P3l.jpg

Luna looks so good in her teasers pic serving Kylie Jenner :crying: ready for her solo dedicated to Minzy, Free Somebody.

I'm excited for EXID too. Hani solo :worship: Solji solo :legend:and... Hyerin and Junghwa sub unit :skull:

n it's what usually works so I can't blame them. they're so good though, if they weren't in a time filled with rookie groups slaying I bet they would be big :crying:

but YES to Luna, May 2016 being the month legendary solo artists are born. Minzy included!

h2EgdhA.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

n it's what usually works so I can't blame them. they're so good though, if they weren't in a time filled with rookie groups slaying I bet they would be big :crying:

but YES to Luna, May 2016 being the month legendary solo artists are born. Minzy included!

h2EgdhA.gif

The only bad thing is that Im starting to think again that FedEX is really breaking up. :worried:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amlex said:

The only bad thing is that Im starting to think again that FedEX is really breaking up. :worried:

Isn't this their seventh year? They definitely are. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like it!. I'm mad she debuted at 22 #RiceForLuna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, CUBE wasn't joking :skull:. R.I.P 4MINUTES :crying:

Edit: False alarm girls! is fake, CUBE realized that even tho they are a flop they are still the most popular group in that company 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4MINUTE HAS DISBANDED BC THEIR LAST SINGLE DID SHIT

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kpop is dead. No girl group could ever release as good music :cry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP 4minute. Gone, but definitely NEVER forgotten. So many bops over the years, it's sad to think that it's over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, onetooth said:

Kpop is dead. No girl group could ever release as good music :cry: 

Bye @ the second part but lowkey I agree with the first, not just because of 4Minute's 4 minutes being up but all the shit that's gone down in 2016 with second gen groups. I'm already expecting f(x) to disband for similar reasons later this year and Miss A next year. Maybe even SNSD after their 10th anniversary. Lord knows what's happening with AS but it definitely ain't a comeback.  

No wonder 2015 was so peaceful, no real girl groups debuted in 2008. :rot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Bye @ the second part but lowkey I agree with the first, not just because of 4Minute's 4 minutes being up but all the shit that's gone down in 2016 with second gen groups. I'm already expecting f(x) to disband for similar reasons later this year and Miss A next year. Maybe even SNSD after their 10th anniversary. Lord knows what's happening with AS but it definitely ain't a comeback.  

No wonder 2015 was so peaceful, no real girl groups debuted in 2008. :rot:

F(X) WILL NOT DISBAND 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jiyoon and the minutes unfollowed Hyuna on IG :skull: they always looked super close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StephenFoxMonster said:

Hyorin (?) changing her hair color again. :cry:

 

Well yeah, it's been a year since Shake It. :skull: 

Don't sleep on the song though, Bora doesn't continue to be done dirty to not succeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.