S♥NE

K-pop

744 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, AlexThaProduct said:

thats really cool artwork.  who is that?

Wendy (my bias) from Red Velvet. Get in to it!

I don't like the mv and the song :skull:

Edit: omg Bad Dracula is sooo good :cry:

4 hours ago, Amlex said:

omg Bad Dracula is sooo good :cry:

The best track on the album, I hope they promote it on shows this week :cry:

That, Some Love and Russian Roulette are the standouts imo.

Queens of EDM :crying:

Amber... sis we get it, you are a tomboy :cry:

They're back for one of their few performances they do a year now :crying: @Michael Psyches

I haaaaaate Seohyun for getting bangs again, she looks cute and they make her look younger but I want her to serve WOMAN.

27 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Since when Michael stan Kay Pop? :cry:

I think May was his first real glimpse after it's been prevalent in my online life for years and he never really used. He's a fully fledged SNSD stan now though. Legends!

15 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

I think May was his first real glimpse after it's been prevalent in my online life for years and he never really used. He's a fully fledged SNSD stan now though. Legends!

I remember when we were talking about K pop on Disqus and he was like ''ugh Kpop'' xvfvrrscb 

@Michael Psyches listen to Bestie, Brown Eyed Girls and After School. Underrated Legends :crying:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

They're back for one of their few performances they do a year now :crying: @Michael Psyches

I haaaaaate Seohyun for getting bangs again, she looks cute and they make her look younger but I want her to serve WOMAN.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss. :crying: They all look so good, though I kinda want Yuri to go darker again, and I see what you're saying about Seohyun. Also wish they chose different songs (you already know how I feel about Gee), but I'll take what I can get. :crying:

1 hour ago, Amlex said:

I remember when we were talking about K pop on Disqus and he was like ''ugh Kpop'' xvfvrrscb 

@Michael Psyches listen to Bestie, Brown Eyed Girls and After School. Underrated Legends :crying:

Shoaib already turned me onto Bestie (because I use EXID), and the other two I've heard of, but haven't really listened to yet. Definitely on my list though. :curious:

2 people like this

Y'all not giving a fuck about Tiffany return :ahh:

8 hours ago, Michael Psyches said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss. :crying: They all look so good, though I kinda want Yuri to go darker again, and I see what you're saying about Seohyun. Also wish they chose different songs (you already know how I feel about Gee), but I'll take what I can get. :crying:

Shoaib already turned me onto Bestie (because I use EXID), and the other two I've heard of, but haven't really listened to yet. Definitely on my list though. :curious:

Who are your faves groups and your bias? :curious:

7 hours ago, Amlex said:

Who are your faves groups and your bias? :curious:

In no particular order: GG (like Shoaib said), EXID, BlackPink, AOA, Sistar, Girl's Day, and...maybe f(x)? I still haven't heard that much from them, but what I've heard has been great, so I'm putting them on there anyway. :shrug: And explain what you mean by bias? I know Shoaib already told me what that means, but I just woke up and I'm blanking. :rip:

8 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

In no particular order: GG (like Shoaib said), EXID, BlackPink, AOA, Sistar, Girl's Day, and...maybe f(x)? I still haven't heard that much from them, but what I've heard has been great, so I'm putting them on there anyway. :shrug: And explain what you mean by bias? I know Shoaib already told me what that means, but I just woke up and I'm blanking. :rip:

sxvrvbd I forgot that you are a new stan:cry:

Bias= Your fave in the group 

Just now, Amlex said:

sxvrvbd I forgot that you are a new stan:cry:

Bias= Your fave in the group 

Right, mess. :rip: Taeyeon/Yoona for GG (although Sunny is the only one I really don't use), LE for EXID, Lisa for BlackPink, Choa/Yuna for AOA, Hyorin for Sistar, Yura for Girl's Day, and Luna/Victoria for f(x). :newspaper:

1 person likes this

This song is cute.

Also Hyorin is making her solo comeback this month with new face included!

1 person likes this

JYP really had the NERVE to give them this fugly ass song for their last comeback but they still slayed it and got an all-kill :clap:

24 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

JYP really had the NERVE to give them this fugly ass song for their last comeback but they still slayed it and got an all-kill :clap:

The song is cute. The MV director is the same one that makes Red Velvet's videos, right? He fucking need new ideas :rot:

Yeonjung getting more screentime in the Cosmc Girls (13 members) than in I.O.I :rot:(11 members)

Anyways now that they are over GoDoyeon can finally RISE :crying:

34 minutes ago, Amlex said:

The song is cute. The MV director is the same one that makes Red Velvet's videos, right? He fucking need new ideas :rot:

Yeonjung getting more screentime in the Cosmc Girls (13 members) than in I.O.I :rot:(11 members)

Anyways now that they are over GoDoyeon can finally RISE :crying:

Probably, idk but what I DO know is that I've listened to it like 6 times now and I still don't like it which is weird. I'll push through for Mina's rap though and because Ping Pong and M-Maybe are bops.

Z3G65s2.gif

Omg BLACKPINK comeback on Nov 1st :cry: and Jiyoon is going to debut as a solo on that day too :cry:

Also debuting/coming back in Nov (not all of them are confirmed) Hyorin, BIGBANG, Suzy, Seohyun, Snakenzy, AOA(in Japan) and T-ara. :shook:

2 people like this

29 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Omg BLACKPINK comeback on Nov 1st :cry: and Jiyoon is going to debut as a solo on that day too :cry:

Also debuting/coming back in Nov (not all of them are confirmed) Hyorin, BIGBANG, Suzy, Seohyun, Snakenzy, AOA(in Japan) and T-ara. :shook:

Perched!

Z3G65s2.gif

40 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

Perched!

Z3G65s2.gif

Her new look>>>> :cry:  I can't believe that CUBE gave her the tomboy look for 5 years :rot:

CvMmTQHVMAAQ1MS.jpg

1 person likes this