S♥NE

K-pop

744 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

no, I've just made the decision to no longer promote kpop on here for reasons I'm not at liberty to divulge. Lookie Lookie is an infectious bop with choreo that goes off and yet it's still not second or even third best on what is their second best album yet :clap:

This blatant lie.

tumblr_inline_nt9ay8kWGj1slrd0m_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

This blatant lie.

tumblr_inline_nt9ay8kWGj1slrd0m_500.gif

Body Talk > Happily Ever After > Talk To Me > Rookie = Little Little > Last Love (which is still cute and my girl slays but it's pretty basic and forgettable) :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

Body Talk > Happily Ever After > Talk To Me > Rookie = Little Little > Last Love (which is still cute and my girl slays but it's pretty basic and forgettable) :coffee:

tumblr_inline_nt9ay8kWGj1slrd0m_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Michael Psyches said:

tumblr_inline_nt9ay8kWGj1slrd0m_500.gif

vCD3mqr.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedStormRising said:

What is this?

MAMAMOOBlackface.jpg

A mess.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that I knew that was Mamamoo before even googling because I would recognize Hwasa's wide ass face anywhere. But I read their apology, and I liked it because they accepted all blame and didn't try to excuse what they did, which is rare for PR statements at least on this side of the world. So good on them, I guess. And Solar is still fine af to me idc. :clap:

The Billboard article I read on the apology also mentioning them also having an n-word controversy last year. I'm cackling at how their people even let things like this happen. It only takes one person to know better. :smh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

thoughts kpop stans? :newspaper: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

 

thoughts kpop stans? :newspaper: 

n I watched this yesterday. I'd probably shuffle some around and there's some snubs that didn't even get an HM, but one thing I know is that the top 3 is tea

luLn4SK.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

n I watched this yesterday. I'd probably shuffle some around and there's some snubs that didn't even get an HM, but one thing I know is that the top 3 is tea

luLn4SK.gif

poor that lesser group with hyuno

luLn4SK.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

poor that lesser group with hyuno

luLn4SK.gif

they don't claim her

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these years of begging for a Minzy solo and she goes and release a Kat De Luna rejected and sells 100 album. That's sad, huh?

tumblr_inline_nt9ay8kWGj1slrd0m_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2017 at 7:01 PM, Ari M. said:

The fact that I knew that was Mamamoo before even googling because I would recognize Hwasa's wide ass face anywhere. But I read their apology, and I liked it because they accepted all blame and didn't try to excuse what they did, which is rare for PR statements at least on this side of the world. So good on them, I guess. And Solar is still fine af to me idc. :clap:

The Billboard article I read on the apology also mentioning them also having an n-word controversy last year. I'm cackling at how their people even let things like this happen. It only takes one person to know better. :smh:

 

Their music is too boring for them to be doing shit like this every month :skull:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A MV! A song.

Sana snatching the chorus and Chaeyoung finally getting more lines and screentime than Dahyun  #justice

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

BOP.

LISTEN TO IT.

JUST CAME OUT TODAY, AND ALREADY 3 MILLION VIEWS.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


a MV and Song :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the 12th and final member of Loona is finally here :shook:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.