Travy Massaro

Ashley Massaro

42 posts in this topic

ASHLEY MASSARO

PrqS57p.png

Ashley Marie Massaro is a former professional wrestler and valet, best known for her time in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) promotion. She is the current co-general manager of the World Independent Ladies Division (WILD) Wrestling promotion, although the status of said promotion is currently unknown as it has been inactive (at least online) since October 21, 2012. The promotion filmed direct-to-DVD matches that were held on cards promoted by various independent promotions throughout California and Nevada.

BgBQwbD.png        YTmyiFD.png

Full Name: Ashley Marie Massaro
Ring Names: Ashley Massaro, Ashley
Born: May 26, 1979 (age 35)
Hometown: Babylon, New York
Billed From: New York, New York
Billed Height: 5'5" (1.63 m)
Billed Weight: 112 lbs. (51 kg)
Trained By: Dave "Fit" Finlay, Ricky Steamboat, Trish Stratus
Debut: June 27, 2005
Retired: July 9, 2008

Titantron:

MOVESET
- Starstruck (Diving elbow drop with theatrics off the second rope)
- Diving crossbody
- Hurricanrana pin
- Spear
- Headscissors takedown
- Monkey flip
- Roll up, sometimes out of a corner
- Arm wrench inside cradle

WRESTLERS MANAGED
- Trish Stratus
- Mickie James
- Paul London & Brian Kendrick
- Layla El
- Maria Kanellis

ENTRANCE THEMES
- Be Yourself
- Indie Rock Cafe (DVD only)
- Jetset
- Bleed Suckers
- Light A Fire
- Let's Light a Fire Tonight (Unused)

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Miss Hawaiian Tropic USA in 2002
- Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada in 2004
- 2005 RAW Diva Search winner
- Shot magazine covers such as Playboy, WWE, Flex, & Femme Fatale magazines
- Appeared in campaign ads for Hawaiian Tropic & Yamaha
- Appeared in an episode of VH1's Breaking Bonaduce as a personal trainer
- Appeared with John Cena & Batista on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Appeared with Kane in CW's Smallville
- Appeared as a guest on Fuse's The Sauce
- Contestant on CBS's Survivor: China in 2007
- Appeared with Torrie Wilson, Maryse, & Extreme Expose in Timbaland's Throw It On Me video
- Appeared in Rev Theory's Hell Yeah video
- Took part in the last 1-on-1 Women's Championship match at a Wrestlemania (23)
- Only Diva in history to have a pyro entrance on non-PPV televised events
- Has her own action figure
- Featured in Smackdown VS. Raw 2008  & 2009 video games
- Co-General Manager of WILD Wrestling

1 person likes this

Girl better slay with those accomplishments. :clap:

Girl better slay with those accomplishments. :clap:

And all in such a short amount of time  :legend:

#AshleyTBT

Each Thursday here in the Ashley fanbase, I will be making a post that takes a look back at different moments in Ashley's career. This week, we're taking you back to February 2007, when Ashley graced the cover of and shot a pictorial for WWE Magazine.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

(Click the images to enlarge.)

24_MG_2365-1580532229.jpg

13_MG_2583-2718834886.jpg

1 person likes this

lol jk but

Flashback Friday

Long time, no see. Let's have a little flashback into Ashley's past, shall we? This time around, we are going to go back to March 24th, 2008. Monday Night RAW. The match was Maria versus Melina. Things change. Ashley gets involved. Get into it.

e98516e0bdd563700ddce008a14989a2.jpegTruly surprised at the lack of love for Ashley tbh. 

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, bl0nd3wesl3y said:

e98516e0bdd563700ddce008a14989a2.jpegTruly surprised at the lack of love for Ashley tbh. 

It's hard out here being the only Ashley stan on this forum.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Travy Massaro said:

It's hard out here being the only Ashley stan on this forum.

I  liked her and liked her style, but I wish she would've been better in the ring. It just annoyed me how they made Jillian job to her :angry: I liked when she paired up with Trish and feuded with Mickie. "Trish- she does not LOVE YOU. In fact, she thinks exactly what everyone here thinks... Mickie James is a psycho." 

9.jpg

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, bl0nd3wesl3y said:

I  liked her and liked her style, but I wish she would've been better in the ring. It just annoyed me how they made Jillian job to her :angry: I liked when she paired up with Trish and feuded with Mickie. "Trish- she does not LOVE YOU. In fact, she thinks exactly what everyone here thinks... Mickie James is a psycho." 

9.jpg

Yeah, I feel like Ashley would be much more respected to this day if she was able to get better in the ring. I just think she's not given nearly enough credit. Being a Diva Search winner was honestly such a crippling thing, because they gave you no time to train and threw you into the mix right away. Ashley may not have been gifted in the ring, but her mic work was solid and she sold for the other girls like a boss. And despite her skills, she was consistently one of the top faces in the division. I wish she'd had NXT back then, I feel like things would be so different.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Travy Massaro said:

Yeah, I feel like Ashley would be much more respected to this day if she was able to get better in the ring. I just think she's not given nearly enough credit. Being a Diva Search winner was honestly such a crippling thing, because they gave you no time to train and threw you into the mix right away. Ashley may not have been gifted in the ring, but her mic work was solid and she sold for the other girls like a boss. And despite her skills, she was consistently one of the top faces in the division. I wish she'd had NXT back then, I feel like things would be so different.

I agree with you! She had charisma and a great look, if she had the proper training she could've went a lot further I think. I hated when she broke her leg in that battle royal :cry: 

1 person likes this

Just now, bl0nd3wesl3y said:

I agree with you! She had charisma and a great look, if she had the proper training she could've went a lot further I think. I hated when she broke her leg in that battle royal :cry: 

No joke, I legitimately cried every time she got injured. I rooted for her so much, and she just had all these setbacks throughout her career. Felt so bad for the girl. But I'll love her until the day I die, nothing and no one will change that. She did her best, and that makes me proud!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Travy Massaro said:

No joke, I legitimately cried every time she got injured. I rooted for her so much, and she just had all these setbacks throughout her career. Felt so bad for the girl. But I'll love her until the day I die, nothing and no one will change that. She did her best, and that makes me proud!

Awe! :hug: I was so pissed about her run on Survivor. I hated that douche bag that gave her a hard time. Didn't she break her hand over Kristal's dome?

1 hour ago, bl0nd3wesl3y said:

Awe! :hug: I was so pissed about her run on Survivor. I hated that douche bag that gave her a hard time. Didn't she break her hand over Kristal's dome?

Hell yeah, that douche was pressedT! :laugh2: And I don't remember if it was specifically her head that broke Ashley's hand, but I know it was in a match with ha.

22 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

So much better that her annoying actual one! @Travy Massaro

:cry:

I wish they would have actually used it! But that was the era where WWE would throw any random song on their albums and label it for one of the Divas, so I guess I should just be glad that they actually put some effort into this.

Ashleys daughter is now 16