Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Backstage News on Possible Plans for Adrian Neville, Ziggler Reacts to Title Win, Lawsuit Update

14 posts in this topic

- Tom Phillips spoke with new WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler after his big win at TLC last night. Ziggler said he doesn't try to steal the show any more, he just sets the bar. Ziggler said it felt damn good to win the title back in his hometown. Ziggler said he's just too damn good for Luke Harper.

- WWE has until December 30th to respond to the lawsuit filed against them by former WWE star Billy Jack Haynes or to file a motion to have it dismissed. WWE has filed for a number of attorneys, including Jerry McDevitt, to be allowed to represent them in the case.

- There has been talk of bringing Adrian Neville up to WWE's main roster with a new gimmick.

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_Possible_Plans_for_Adrian_Neville_Ziggler_Reacts_to_Title_Win_Lawsuit_Update.html

- There has been talk of bringing Adrian Neville up to WWE's main roster with a new gimmick.

ds ajkgbgdjb I don't have a good feeling about this

tumblr_n1gz2hZvRd1sannnio1_250.gif

ds ajkgbgdjb I don't have a good feeling about this

Watch them give him a terrible English Gimmick.

vlK7bkO.gif

Watch them give him a terrible English Gimmick.

vlK7bkO.gif

He's a Geordie as well, so Vince could be tempted to stick Adrian in a type of comedic gimmick because of his accent, as stupid as it sounds :skull:

I don't even get why he needs a gimmick tho. He's fine being an Evan Bourne of sorts, a high-flyer who lets his moves do the talking for him, although hopefully Adrian can move a little higher up the totem pole than Evan did.

He's a Geordie as well, so Vince could be tempted to stick Adrian in a type of comedic gimmick because of his accent, as stupid as it sounds :skull:

I don't even get why he needs a gimmick tho. He's fine being an Evan Bourne of sorts, a high-flyer who lets his moves do the talking for him, although hopefully Adrian can move a little higher up the totem pole than Evan did.

Vince better not give my Adrian Neville a freaking comedic gimmick because of his accent and his tone.  :sad:

Why not just let the man get over on his wrestling abilities and his high flying skills which gotten him over with the NXT? I mean that would be better than any shit gimmick. 

Edited by Black Terminator
1 person likes this

So I guess he'll debut as a Rosebud dressed as a giant cup of tea then.

So I guess he'll debut as a Rosebud dressed as a giant cup of tea then.

Plot twist: He debuts as The Bunny Justin Gabriel who? Darren Young who?

Plot twist: He debuts as The Bunny

nnnfczvxzw

Plot twist: He debuts as The Bunny Justin Gabriel who? Darren Young who?

Well, the bunny does know how to fly. :cry:

I love Ziggler but I hate the hot potatoing of the IC Belt.

Yet you wanted more hot potato with the Divas title with AJ taking back the title after a month.

Yet you wanted more hot potato with the Divas title with AJ taking back the title after a month.

No I didn't. I just thought it was meh.

Adrien better not bet screwed

As much as I like him, a new gimmick could work for him. Zayn is easily gonna be the more popular high flyer from NXT and that doesn't leave much room for Neville to maneuver.