Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Impact Wrestling | Discussion Thread

851 posts in this topic

Bitch I sat here and typed up a roleplay/class paper.

This thread better have replies when I wake up.

oNShddt.pngoNShddt.png

I applaud you for recapping that mess for us. I sure wouldn't unless Dixie was putting some chingle chingle in my pocket.

tumblr_n1fae052CI1qevcs2o2_250.gif

Thanks, Christon. Any link?

It's only up on the YouTube page as a rental for a week

I applaud you for recapping that mess for us. I sure wouldn't unless Dixie was putting some chingle chingle in my pocket.

tumblr_n1fae052CI1qevcs2o2_250.gif

I didn't expect it to be drawn out shot because I thought the last female PPV. Wasn't that bad and I enjoyed the tag tournament KO PPV when they first did it. Not enough variation could've used a triple threat or a tag team match maybe even 3 more girls go accomplish that.

Just FLAT

Main Event:

Brooke and Gail start out. New girl in every 2 minutes.

Mia Yim drew 3rd.

Reby out 4th.

Angelina out 5th, like a true Queen poses and takes her time to walk to the ring instead of running like the others. Almost got eliminated but the ref that plays favoritism towards her let it slide.

Reby eliminated by Angelina.

Madison out 6th.

Marti out 7th.

Taryn in last.

Mia eliminated by Taryn.

Brooke eliminated by Taryn.

Taryn eliminated by Angelina.

Gail eliminated by Angelina.

Marti eliminated by Madison.

Match turns from a battle royal to a singles pinfall match.

Angelina runs backstage, Madison chases after her and they end up coming out with Madison fighting off both Beautiful People.

Later in the match, the spray cheat tactic fails again and this time on Angelina as Madison capitalizes and spears Angelina for the 3.

I need a link.

oNShddt.png

I just wanna see Scarlett and Marti :(

I've been searching high and low for this PPV. But don't worry it'll be uploaded in about 1 month :knit:

1 person likes this

Yeah I doubt we'll see this one unless I find a way to screen record but when I tell yall it's not even worth the trouble :rot:

I want to watch but I'm not paying for TNA(or anything that involves ODB in it) especially after reading Christon's review (thanks for reviewing it btw)

2 people like this

ddd fine whore

photo-138.gif?_r=1414463833

:excited:

I only want to watch for one reason tbh

gifMaxine6_zps7f26c020.gif

1 person likes this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiFtdokS--U

Veda and Gail's match was cute. I like Veda a lot and she deserves a full-time gig at a bigger wrestling company. 

I also watched Scarlett vs. Angelina before the video was deleted and I was bored to tears. Poor Scarlett, this was ha time to shine and she was nothing but Angelina's rag doll during the entire 48 hour match.  :worried:

Edited by Blueberry
1 person likes this

I want to watch but I'm not paying for TNA(or anything that involves ODB in it) especially after reading Christon's review (thanks for reviewing it btw)

It's on TV for us for free on Challenge Wednesday.

i have challenge :party: thank you chaz. i hope its worth the wait to see Maxine/Karlee/Catrina/Gawd back onTV

That seems ages away, but it's only 2 days  :cry:

+i need britt gifs :knit:

I can't @ the times they air the PPV's anyway. It's probably not suitable to air before 9pm but airing 3 hour PPV's at 10pm with breaks adding an extra hour and all on a Wednesday night, a mess.

That record program was crap and came with spam so I found another one I have it recording full screen (with video on full screen of course), 720p and sitting in the bedroom because it seems to pick up audio near the speakers and I don't wanna make noise :rot:

So that's 2 hours and some change I'll try and upload it on DM since they don't seem to snatch it as quick and try to put it up unlisted (is that possible?). Expect it during or after the tail end of Raw.... I think

The matches are actually on youtube. Ive watched Ang/Scarlett and Taryn/Maxine....not impressed.