Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Impact Wrestling | Discussion Thread

860 posts in this topic

SNATCH HA! :rot: I literally watched Scarlett come to the ring then posted the link :rot:

i missed the airing on challenge over here but i caught most of it on youtube and christon was right, it really wasn't anything special , I feel so bad that Dixie made you pay for it Christon :smh:

Karlee was great on the mic, Scarlett looked awesome(not in the ring though :sad2: ), Deonna knows that she can't live up to Brookes Standards, Reby took on Velvet in the battle of the skys (i would have made a shady comment about those two but ER is closed and I don't enjoy WPs. Also ODB and Spud wrestling the first ever mens match on knockout knockdown :newspaper:

Poor Scarlett. She did really well with what time she was actually given to wrestle. Ugly Mangelina is always trying to steal the spotlight from the people who can actually impress while in it. Salty bitch.  :smh3:

Poor Scarlett. She did really well with what time she was actually given to wrestle. Ugly Mangelina is always trying to steal the spotlight from the people who can actually impress while in it. Salty bitch.  :smh3:

Umm Queen Knockout CAN impress effortlessly especially on the mic. Scarlett was a mess but if you watch her OVW work it wasn't really a shock.

It was just good to see a new face but Angelina was clearly going to win regardless. This is way better than Scarlett v. Velvet might have been :rip:

1 person likes this

Umm Queen Knockout CAN impress effortlessly especially on the mic. Scarlett was a mess but if you watch her OVW work it wasn't really a shock.

It was just good to see a new face but Angelina was clearly going to win regardless. This is way better than Scarlett v. Velvet might have been :rip:

Scarlett was far from a mess, honey. Her flawless comeback, however short, is the only thing that kept people interested in the match. Obviously Angelina was going to win, but was it deserved? I think not. Stomping, rest submissions, and a big boot isn't a move set that should belong to someone who has been in wrestling as long as her.  Scarlett has been wrestling for a little over 2 years and already has a more diverse move set than Angelina. She's got a future unlike the flop, Richard Simmons "Sweating to the Oldies" background dancer looking has-been.  

2efl20p.jpg

I cringed when Brooke talked wow! and people say Brie is bad! 

I like Brooke but she is really over the top when she talks

These matches are so fucking long. Give me my typical 3-5 minute Diva matches pls.

oNShddt.png

I can already tell that Scarlett is going to be a REAL" Hot Mess" in the ring :rot:

Scarlett was far from a mess, honey. Her flawless comeback, however short, is the only thing that kept people interested in the match. Obviously Angelina was going to win, but was it deserved? I think not. Stomping, rest submissions, and a big boot isn't a move set that should belong to someone who has been in wrestling as long as her.  Scarlett has been wrestling for a little over 2 years and already has a more diverse move set than Angelina. She's got a future unlike the flop, Richard Simmons "Sweating to the Oldies" background dancer looking has-been.  

2efl20p.jpg

TBH little to nothing kept people interested in the whole event.

If anything they popped for ha rack. Because I just watched at the small cheers she got for a few punches.. Angelina got cheer right after she whipped her back down and taunted the crowd :rip:

And then after her whole little flurry ended by a facebreaker she was so winded she needed a reminder to go for the pin by her own opponent.

The pop for Angelina putting her out of her misery with the Botox Injection. >>>>>

And Angelina clearly has the bigger moveset it's just about what she actually sticks with much like many of our faves.

5KDHXnR.gif

1 person likes this

Brooke was trying way too hard but she is a fairly decent personality. I think many feel Brie has 0 personality so they come down on her hard. Brooke was a mess though and DRAGGED ONNNNNNNN like :rot: :rot:

The only good match was Brittany Vs Mia Yim! Don't waste your time and try to watch any other match like I did, you're welcome. 

where's the battle royal that Madison won?

oNShddt.png

How did my gurl Marti do?

oNShddt.png

oNShddt.png

She was a standout tbh. It was a typical ODB match though then you had Spud involved so she was strapped in a comedy match.

I actually really enjoyed Reby vs Velvet :newspaper:

For Reby.. or... :newspaper:

1 person likes this

oNShddt.png

Unfortunately, since she was against ODB, her wrestling time was minimal and she had to sell ODB's pathetic 3 moves over and over.  :smh3:

2 people like this

where's the battle royal that Madison won?

oNShddt.png

BITCH! You didn't just spoil it for me! :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

She was a standout tbh. It was a typical ODB match though then you had Spud involved so she was strapped in a comedy match.

Unfortunately, since she was against ODB, her wrestling time was minimal and she had to sell ODB's pathetic 3 moves over and over.  :smh3:

Not ODB ruining Marti :uhh: Ugh, as if screwing over Jacqueline last year wasn't bad enough :smh3:

1 person likes this

kiii oops.

oNShddt.png

:rip: :rip: