Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Impact Wrestling | Official Chat Thread

891 posts in this topic

3 knockouts  :michael: pretty sure Madison resigned, they should push her as the top heel since Havok hasn't worked out  :newspaper:

I hope we get some debuts over the next few weeks

Brittany was the only Knockout that left (and then apparently not so?)

So Havok has been resigned or is she working per appearance? Madison was confirmed and Gail and Taryn signed. Now I need Angelina, Brooke and Velvet confirmed :worried:

I'm gonna need them to revert to Madison's prior theme song and serve me Killa Queen realness. 

1 person likes this

I'm gonna need them to revert to Madison's prior theme song and serve me Killa Queen realness. 

plz plus we need super bitch madison to return and drag these bitches for dirt  :legend:

So Havok has been resigned or is she working per appearance? Madison was confirmed and Gail and Taryn signed. Now I need Angelina, Brooke and Velvet confirmed :worried:

Angelina promoted the show with a selfie with Velvet so they're good. Brooke IDK but I'd assume.

Edited by Cooksie
1 person likes this

I read that Brooke will return at these tapings too. I haven't heard about TBP though

I read that Brooke will return at these tapings too. I haven't heard about TBP though

Angelina posted a pic of the ring on her Instagram account today, so she'll be there.

Angelina posted a pic of the ring on her Instagram account today, so she'll be there.

I'm here for Angelina vs Brooke in the thumb tack, ladder,cage,stairs,barbed wire etc match that Brooke asked for  :lmao:

tumblr_m36uteocKE1rnux1so1_250.gif

* JB came back out to hype the crowd and it seems like he's been in the ring forever. There's some grumbling in the crowd among fans. This was said to be a lot of stalling. One of our correspondents called it "pathetic." Fans were chanting "we want wrestling" at Borash. Apparently the announcers were supposed to be filming a segment during this break but something went wrong.

* More stalling in the ring.

dbjgkbnaskgjsbghsdfjhdfjgk

not Knockout spoilers but nsdjfhnsfdhfd

:mariah:

* JB came back out to hype the crowd and it seems like he's been in the ring forever. There's some grumbling in the crowd among fans. This was said to be a lot of stalling. One of our correspondents called it "pathetic." Fans were chanting "we want wrestling" at Borash. Apparently the announcers were supposed to be filming a segment during this break but something went wrong.

* More stalling in the ring.

dbjgkbnaskgjsbghsdfjhdfjgk

not Knockout spoilers but nsdjfhnsfdhfd

:mariah:

I howled when I read he smacked EC3 and then Brodus splashed him and Ethan shaved part of his head :rot:

:ahh:

Taryn is defending her title tonight. I swear to god I will flip if they make her lose already :deal:

I howled when I read he smacked EC3 and then Brodus splashed him and Ethan shaved part of his head :rot:

:ahh:

fjhnfdshjndsh oh my god :rot:

sdkjgbhnsjkfdbhsfkj this is serving WCW levels of tragedy tbh :rot:

Brodus already having a similar name to his WWE name. Tyrus...mess :rot:

What channel is this on? :rot:

Destination America :mariah:

Wait this on right now ? I'm too lazy/tired to stream, especially if it's a mess like the spoiler Charlie posted  :smh:

Come on TNA, we're rooting for you, get well soon 

.FLJKVL;AB THEY WEREN'T LYING

B6yyRboIcAIc3ar.jpg
2 people like this

dsagbkjdbsgjasbgdj,nbsfsakbgfasgdajsgbsdlkjbhds

:shock:

.FLJKVL;AB THEY WEREN'T LYING

B6yyRboIcAIc3ar.jpg

OMFG :excited:

I hope Kong DESTROYS Havok :excited:

does taryn have the new belt? :excited: