LeJorgee

RuPaul's Drag Race

996 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Have they even filmed the reunion yet is what I want to know?

I think the reunion must've been filmed. They are filming the finale tonight.

2 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I think the reunion must've been filmed. They are filming the finale tonight.

I’m really not sure. Never mind I just remembered the finale is essentially the reunion these days.

16 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I’m really not sure. Never mind I just remembered the finale is essentially the reunion these days.

I think they have or are close to. Monique posted on her Insta a story of her outside the theater where it's being filmed at a few days ago.

So I've been reading all the spoilers from the finale (I won't go into them here) but it honestly sounds like either the most amazing thing ever or the biggest mess to ever hit the runway. So perched for that :specky:

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Wow, Azealia won.

Not necessarily when the song came back to Spotify almost immediately. 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Not necessarily when the song came back to Spotify almost immediately. 

vsdksdskkhh

Auquaria’s outfit during the recording session gave me The Nanny vibes :shook: 

1 person likes this

Is it just me or is this the weakest Final 4 in quite some time?

41 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Is it just me or is this the weakest Final 4 in quite some time?

Just you. The looks that Kameron and Aquaria have collectively turned have dragged S8 and S9 effortlessly.

Perhaps there's not that one 'big' charismatic personality like Shea or Bob at the end, but even Eureka and Asia have served really memorable looks and moments during the show, as well. It's a strong field.

3 people like this

I’m high key annoyed bc this season has been pretty good but it’s gonna lose its luster for me if Eureka wins like Ru wants her to so bad :smh2: 

4 people like this

On 6/19/2018 at 11:53 AM, puppies said:

I’m high key annoyed bc this season has been pretty good but it’s gonna lose its luster for me if Eureka wins like Ru wants her to so bad :smh2: 

They really want a big girl to win but Aquaria would be a better choice. Especially considering how Sasha has been such a none event as a winner at least imo.

I love when 2 things I love collab

1 person likes this

This reunion was deep. Vixen’s ass leaving early though was a bad look in my opinion. Aquaria serving another damn look :shook:Ru popping off always sends me chills I enjoyed this episode.

The only things I liked from the Reunion: Asia speaking up for Vixen, Dusty reading the other queens, Aquaria's look and Vixen standing by her convictions. Everything else was just kind of meh. I hope Aquaria wins, but I've got a feeling they want Eureka or Kameron to win - which will kinda make this entire season a waste for me.

7 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

The only things I liked from the Reunion: Asia speaking up for Vixen, Dusty reading the other queens, Aquaria's look and Vixen standing by her convictions. Everything else was just kind of meh. I hope Aquaria wins, but I've got a feeling they want Eureka or Kameron to win - which will kinda make this entire season a waste for me.

Kameron low key being a bitch was the tea though.

1 person likes this

I'm 3 episodes from being done with season 6 and omg. Bianca Del Rio!!! biiiiiiiiiiiitch! I LOVE her!!!!!!! I really watched this season for Dela and Courtney, and while I still adore Ben, Courtney is kind of a bitch... I still think she's gorgeous, but she has that attitude. Joslyn Fox is adorable and I'd be her friend in real life. I really liked Adore this season. Was not a fan of her on All Stars (of course she left super early), but loving her now #PARTY. Darrien Lake I don't understand. How'd she make it as far as she did? And Laganja is like a Diet Alyssa Edwards. :X

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Katy said:

I'm 3 episodes from being done with season 6 and omg. Bianca Del Rio!!! biiiiiiiiiiiitch! I LOVE her!!!!!!! I really watched this season for Dela and Courtney, and while I still adore Ben, Courtney is kind of a bitch... I still think she's gorgeous, but she has that attitude. Joslyn Fox is adorable and I'd be her friend in real life. I really liked Adore this season. Was not a fan of her on All Stars (of course she left super early), but loving her now #PARTY. Darrien Lake I don't understand. How'd she make it as far as she did? And Laganja is like a Diet Alyssa Edwards. :X

Season 6 is definitely one of the better seasons. Bianca is a star! I lived for Laganja and her messy antics/meltdowns too. Michelle couldn't stand her lol.

26 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Season 6 is definitely one of the better seasons. Bianca is a star! I lived for Laganja and her messy antics/meltdowns too. Michelle couldn't stand her lol.

oh I love Laganja! I think she's awesome, she came to Oklahoma for Pride Week this year. I didn't get to see her, I think I was in Denver...? Or idk lol I was somewhere. and I love that she got on SYTYCD. The tongue pops and the Alyssa mannerisms were a bit much at times though. Like girl, Shangie is your sister, you don't see her acting like that!

1 person likes this

On 7/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, Katy said:

You know how to be fashionably late to the party huh?

:stephanie:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Dana Brooke said:

You know how to be fashionably late to the party huh?

:stephanie:

you can slide it on back :specky: