LeJorgee

RuPaul's Drag Race

1,052 posts in this topic

Monique and Trinity slayed and that’s that. Farrah as usual was a disappointment but, not as bad as Jasmine when we know she can do better. Gia really is going the Phi Phi route of fake change but being a bigger bitch when it’s all said and done. Naomi slayed me with those glasses alone I need a pair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Manila should've been top 2, yes I am biased, but she actually deserved. And I don't get all the heat Farrah has gotten. Her performance was just fine and her look was amazing. Only her slip-up was her downfall (nn). Her issue was that she let it get to her and couldn't recover. Besides that she did just fine. 

If anything I feel Monet got off way too easy. Everything about her was just meh this episode. From both her looks, to her performance, she just eased by. And I love her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 5:49 PM, Daniel42 said:

She did what she had to do. One of the best songs from a Rugirl, I can't wait to hear this at the club. And the visuals :shook:

The PRODUCTION VALUE :shook: really had me so shook. I'm mad she's a flop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then speaking of Manila, she brought a LEWK this week :shook: this is exactly what I've been expecting from my fav upon coming back. Whew I can't wait to see what she wears next week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 3 leaked.

Gia Is such a great villain this season :ahh: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Episode 3 leaked.

Gia Is such a great villain this season :ahh: 

where??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She deserved to go a great villain though, Phi Phi should take some notes.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

hearing her talk normal is tripping me out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trinity can choke

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

courtney act being tone deaf af about an innocent tweet,,,

wish she could challenge that energy into educating bianca

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good gracious, all these people on Gia's neck.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shumiley said:

courtney act being tone deaf af about an innocent tweet,,,

wish she could challenge that energy into educating bianca

Right. Where was this energy from Courtney when Bianca was joking about Blair St. Clair's sexual assault.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to disown my mom last night. She said she loves Valentina and can't stand Monique. So I'm now an orphan.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gia was funny af this season, when she and Trinity were trying to boss talk the other outta playing Caitlyn. 💀

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys seen the dress Manila was SUPPOSED to wear for the Curves and Swerves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angelic said:

Have you guys seen the dress Manila was SUPPOSED to wear for the Curves and Swerves?

yes. I was wondering why nobody did something like that when I heard it was about being padded. She looked gorgeous in it too. I can't believe they didn't let her wear it. I've seen worse on that runway lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2019 at 5:31 PM, Brandon said:

Gia was funny af this season, when she and Trinity were trying to boss talk the other outta playing Caitlyn. 💀

this whole thing was apparently planned by them both lol gia liked a post on twitter that said the two had planned the argument, as gia had never planned on being caitlyn anywya

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Katy said:

yes. I was wondering why nobody did something like that when I heard it was about being padded. She looked gorgeous in it too. I can't believe they didn't let her wear it. I've seen worse on that runway lol

I read, and kinda came to the conclusion myself that it's more VH1 tbh. I can definitely see Ru feeling a way about the look, but Manila looked too damn good to flat out deny it. There have been way more explicit looks and even challenges for Mama Ru to be such a hypocrite.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Angelic said:

I read, and kinda came to the conclusion myself that it's more VH1 tbh. I can definitely see Ru feeling a way about the look, but Manila looked too damn good to flat out deny it. There have been way more explicit looks and even challenges for Mama Ru to be such a hypocrite.

i dont think even rupaul is that bigoted to avoid something like that. i think manila said it was vh1, but i believe it was sent through rupaul

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so proud of Naomi :shook: She had the best lipsync of the episode. Just comes to show you don't need to do a handful of death drops, splits, and reveals to kill a lipsync.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.