LeJorgee

RuPaul's Drag Race

1,072 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Daniel42 said:

I am so proud of Naomi :shook: She had the best lipsync of the episode. Just comes to show you don't need to do a handful of death drops, splits, and reveals to kill a lipsync.

!!!! Her look from head to toe was also beautiful. If we’re being real, she’s been one of the more consistent girls in the runway all season. I hope she pulls through in the competition aspect because I lowkey want her to take it all :crying: 

3 people like this

Season 11 queens. It'll be cool to see Miss Vaaaaaanjie back again. Don't know any of the others, but Brook Lynn Hytes has a look!

Vanjie getting a second chance Shangela is shook. :shook:

There's so many drag daughters this season :dead: 

Stan Soju! She's a good friend of mine (and I do his hair), so happy to see her in the cast. Rooting for her, Plastique, and Silky.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Daniel42 said:

There's so many drag daughters this season :dead: 

Stan Soju! She's a good friend of mine (and I do his hair), so happy to see her in the cast. Rooting for her, Plastique, and Silky.

Gurllllll, you are famous! :crying:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Gurllllll, you are famous! :crying:

Not even :pinfall: I'm just friends with a lot of Chicago drag performers.

1 person likes this

In before everyone rags on Naomi like the rest of the fandom, but I just wanna say I'm so proud of Naomi for finally getting her win. She's been one of the strongest and was way overdue for a win. The roast was her only bad week, and Club 96 was decent (Being paired with Valentina held her down), but everything else has been consistently one of the best. I do think Latrice should have been sent home, but I'll always support Nay and have her back. It's just a show, after all.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Daniel42 said:

In before everyone rags on Naomi like the rest of the fandom, but I just wanna say I'm so proud of Naomi for finally getting her win. She's been one of the strongest and was way overdue for a win. The roast was her only bad week, and Club 96 was decent (Being paired with Valentina held her down), but everything else has been consistently one of the best. I do think Latrice should have been sent home, but I'll always support Nay and have her back. It's just a show, after all.

Latrice was the weaker one of the two and has been for pretty much the whole season but that's probably the reason why Naomi pulled the move she did to begin with. I find it funny how everyone acknowledges that it is a competition but once someone treats it like one and sends a threat home, everyone gets all up in arms. All I KNOW is that Naomi is about to make it to the finals if/when all goes well next week. We stan brains 

tumblr_pdwviednDf1thaqtdo1_500.gif

3 people like this

I'm PISSED. Manila is my #1 favorite Queen of all time, but I won't take any frustration out on Naomi. She had many valid reasons for doing what she did. I just wish she hadn't. It feels right that everyone and their mother knew Manila was THE biggest threat (trinity a very close second). It just sucks that Naomi, the Queen I was rooting for the second most, had to eliminate my #1. But then again, since when does the Queen that deserves to win, ever win All Stars? (Alaska being the mild exception).

PS: Leo is fine asf.

It's time to cancel All Stars. Or at least retire it for a few years.

1 person likes this

Yeah, what a cop out of a finale. Any of the 4 were deserving to win, but I wanted one winner. I felt like this was a way to crown Trinity without facing backlash for giving the win to another white queen after Shangela's robbery.

1 person likes this

Like bitch.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

A fucking mess :skull: 

I'm happy Monet is a winner though (Trinity could've stayed in S9) 

2 people like this

something was up with Ru's upper lip and it drove me crazy for the entire last part of the show.

so much better than the original. lyrics were all perfect, as was the performance, the beat just needed to be sped up

I clocked Silky being too self aware and a screen time hog after that photoshoot challenge win. I died at none of the girls responding to that attitude check thing that she does.

My favorites after the first episode are Vanjie and Plastique even tho i think Plastique will probably be criticized for wearing the look sometime down the line.

1 person likes this

I'm here for Ariel Versace. I also like Honey, but like her even more out of drag :X I like Silky, but she was being a little much. I think I'm gonna like Shuga Cain and Nina West too.

Not here for Scarlet Envy. She's like a poor man's Blair St. Clair and I'm not about it at all. Wasn't really into Soju either, so not sad about that.

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

@Twisted Bliss thoughts on miss mariah's tribute?

Electric chair them, this season is truly bleak. The fact that some basic facts weren’t known is just trash. Also them having to lip sync to a Jlo song to top it off I’m embarrassed. I need a do over.

diof5vF.gif

1 person likes this

Just from the last three eps, my prediction for the final four are Vanjie, Akeria, Brook Lynn and Yvie. I love Plastique but the pop culture excuse was not a good look. Drag queens who don’t know anything about Mariah?? Tragic.

1 person likes this