37 posts in this topic

3325lc4.png

Umm tf is this :uhh:

I do not remember seeing this before :rot:

UPDATE: Apparently it's something I need

eq9ul2.png

These graphics though

Edited by Time

I feel like an idiot because I keep getting stuck and having to look up tutorials. 

B1wDmKL.gif

This is the greatest thing ever. I'm obsessed with Broad City and now I love it even more. :crying: 

1 person likes this

I love these games so much! I played one of the originals for PS1, I think it was the first game but may have been the second I'm not sure. I just remember locking the butler in the freezer. I then got Angel of Darkness for PS2 and HATED IT. I swear there was a glitch that prevented you from jumping across to the next building or something and I could never progress with it.

Then came the Holy Trilogy. Anniversary, Legend, Underworld. ICONIC! I need them remastered like asap.

Tomb Raider and Rise are cute reboots, I'm looking forward to the next instalment coming this year. They don't hold a candle to the Trilogy for me though, the story in those >.

1 person likes this

I've been feeling like a crackhead counting down the days until Shadow is released. Only 17 more to go... :shook:

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Brandon said:

I've been feeling like a crackhead counting down the days until Shadow is released. Only 17 more to go... :shook:

I'm mad because it's being released the week all my bills need to be paid nnn, and I want the Croft Edition for the extra shit which is mad expensive so I might need to wait like a week extra for it. :shook:

8 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

I'm mad because it's being released the week all my bills need to be paid nnn, and I want the Croft Edition for the extra shit which is mad expensive so I might need to wait like a week extra for it. :shook:

I preordered the Croft Steelbook Edition and have been budgeting my finances around it for that very reason. :shook:

1 person likes this

I enjoyed Shadow, it was cute but I felt like it was very short. I'm glad we're getting some DLC to fill it out more!

When Lara comes out of the water at the oil rig and kills the guy

:legend: 

1 person likes this

On 9/28/2018 at 9:55 PM, Henry Cavill said:

Hidden Content

:legend: 

I knowwww!!! I loved that part, Lara slayed. :legend:

1 person likes this