Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazzle.

Batman: Arkham

39 posts in this topic

TZRg3ha.png

RWdnHc6.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9fSkcAYyZ8

Batman: Arkham Asylum is the first game in the series, it involves Batman trying to stop his archenemy, the Joker, who instigates an elaborate plot to seize control of Arkham Asylum and trap Batman inside with many of his incarcerated foes. With Joker threatening to detonate hidden bombs and unleash Titan, an experimental chemical based on Venom, around fictional Gotham City, Batman is forced to fight his way through the asylum's inmates and put an end to the Joker's plans.

eDIdQut.png

Batman: Arkham City is set a year after the events of Arkham Asylum. Batman is incarcerated in Arkham City, a massive new super-prison enclosing the decaying urban slums of Gotham City. He must uncover the secret behind the sinister scheme, "Protocol 10", orchestrated by the facility's warden, Hugo Strange. Meanwhile, the Joker is dying due to the unstable properties of the Titan formula in his blood. After injecting Batman with his blood, Batman must work to find a cure.

wYp34MS.png

Batman: Arkham Origins is a prequel set many years before Arkham Asylum. The story follows a younger, less refined Batman, who has a bounty placed on his head by Black Mask, drawing eight of the world's deadliest assassins to Gotham City on Christmas Eve while he also encounters Joker for the first time.

fo7jOsb.png

Batman: Arkham Knight, is a sequel set one year after Arkham City, and is scheduled to release on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows on June 23, 2015. The game sees the return of the supervillain Scarecrow, who unites several of Gotham City's greatest villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy Batman. It will be the final game in the Arkham series make by Rocksteady.

I've always wanted to play the Batman games but I never did! :(

Oh, yeah.  Can't wait for Arkham Knight, or as I'm going to call it: Grand Theft Auto: Gotham City.  Also, I wish they could remaster Asylum and City as a package deal.

Here's some early gameplay from Arkham Knight:

I don't have a Ps4 I need to buy one by JUNE ! I live for Batman my favorite hero of ALL time ! 

I am pressed though with this being the last installation in the Arkham series I wish they would have added in player Co-op. So we can play as Batman and Robin throughout the storyline. I've been asking for this since Aslyum ...

ibxdkYVeXOtz5F.gif

I've always wanted to play the Batman games but I never did! :(

You should definitely try them out if you can! Or if you get a PS4 sometime, grab Arkham Knight when it releases.

Oh, yeah.  Can't wait for Arkham Knight, or as I'm going to call it: Grand Theft Auto: Gotham City.  Also, I wish they could remaster Asylum and City as a package deal.

I've been hoping they'd re-release them on PS4, Origins too even though it isn't as good as the others. In preparation for AK's release or just to have the entire series on one console.

I haven't finished origins

I'm stuck idk where!

I haven't finished origins

I'm stuck idk where!

Gotham City.

Gotham City.

Duh. Idk what to do and I get bored cause of that

Duh. Idk what to do and I get bored cause of that

I know I jk.

Did you check the map, see where the next mission or objective is? The bar at the top of the screen shows you how close you are to the mission/objective start.

The Batmobile alone in Arkham Knight takes up enough memory to be its own Xbox 360 game. It takes up half of an Xbox 360 consoles RAM. That's why Arkham Knight won't be seen on last gen systems.

Arkham Knight has been delayed a further 3 weeks to June 23. Probably so they can promote the hell out of it at E3. 

It's been rumoured that Arkham Asylum and Arkham City will be remastered and re-released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year. No Arkham Origins though because Rocksteady doesn't acknowledge its existence.

And here's the new gameplay video:

2 people like this

The Batmobile alone in Arkham Knight takes up enough memory to be its own Xbox 360 game. It takes up half of an Xbox 360 consoles RAM. That's why Arkham Knight won't be seen on last gen systems.

Holy shit that batmobile is gonna be epic, then

Preordered my copy of Arkham Knight, today. Getting the Red Hood/Harley Quinn add-ons as well as some exclusive Scarecrow missions. Just about two weeks away from release, I'm excited as hell.

1 person likes this

Seems Arkham Asylum and City will be remastered for PS4 and Xbox One:

11265622_942593215793368_444612813412839

2 people like this

Seems Arkham Asylum and City will be remastered for PS4 and Xbox One:

11265622_942593215793368_444612813412839Nice.  Also, the should be either Arkham Legacy or Absolute Arkham.

1 person likes this

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City were great games. Origins was a placeholder, but it was sloppy compared to the other two and you could really feel Rocksteady's absence. I've been anticipating Arkham Knight for what feels like forever. I think I'm gonna wait it out for the Game of the Year version with all the DLC and upgrade then.

Finished the main story, and like my mind is still recovering cuz I was confused as hell

Really wish they'd have the Batman Beyond suit as preorder bonus for PS4. I need it :crying: