forevermelina

Azealia Banks

197 posts in this topic

cjxnvxjf You're right actually. She should go for it. :gaycry:

He's coming for her weave eventually, I hope that she is ready.  :dies:

This whole album is flawless. Definitely worth the wait. It's a shame that someone like her that can spit is not more famous than Iggy.

Dont come for Iggy Azaleallah!

This album sucked. I only like BBD, 212, Yung Rapunxel, and HMaR. Its SO hard for me to hear her lyrics over her damn beats!

Edited by trishallday

Dont come for Iggy Azaleallah!

This album sucked. I only like BBD, 212, Yung Rapunxel, and HMaR. Its SO hard for me to hear her lyrics over her damn beats!

You are tremendously lucky that I enjoy our sexual time and I frequently daydream of us frolicing in Paris to Luxury.

Because:

EGYjBd5.gif

YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wig flew right off with that video and song. Azealia picked the right song to choose as a single.

Eminem is such an idiot, Azealia has the temper to give him a good fight, i'm all on her side.

Azaelia's still a thing?!

tumblr_n2aijfExxB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

My faves from the album are Ice Princess, Desperado, Gimme a Chance, Heavy Metal and Reflective and Miss Amor, aside from 212 and Luxury which i loved anyway, it would have been so perfect if she included Esta Noche. 

Wait, she's serving Missy Elliot, Lil Kim and TLC all in her video :cry:

Azaelia's still a thing?!

tumblr_n2aijfExxB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Keep it cute.

EGYjBd5.gif

Is 1991 on the album? It's her only track I consistently use. :icant:

Is 1991 on the album? It's her only track I consistently use. :icant:

No ha top bop isn't on the album. :

Ugh, let me stan. :crying:

@bobbydiehigh: @AZEALIABANKS did you listen to nicki's new album?

@AZEALIABANKS: @bobbydiehigh no! I will make sure to purchase and listen to it over over the weekend though!

Loved the interview I played it this morning.

I plan on giffing some moments too

I yelled at her dragging TI, and the part when she said she stood next to him at the Kanye concert waiting for him to say something + how she and her sister would've jumped him :rot: Omg and her mimicking his voice :rot: "You a fucking shoe shining coon" :rot:

This interview made me like her. She's hilarious :cry: Plus the Onika praise  :heart:

Edited by KellyKellyMaryseV1

I yelled at her dragging TI, and the part when she said she stood next to him at the Kanye concert waiting for him to say something + how she and her sister would've jumped him :rot: Omg and her mimicking his voice :rot:"You a fucking shoe shining coon" :rot:

This interview made me like her. She's hilarious :cry: Plus the Onika praise  :heart:

Heavy Metal and Iconic :gaycry: I fucking SCREAMED irl at that. She went the fuck in. But it makes sense T.I. is like.. 10 years or so older than her. Let Iggy fight her own battles on the playground.

Defend Tiny, sure. But Iggy should have enough balls.

It's an interesting topic but I kinda hate her outlook on black culture. Music (and culture more broadly) should transcend racial issues and, if anything, bring people together. Her making out that Iggy's presence in the rap/hip-hop scene is like the white man's attempt to take yet another thing away from the black man is regressive. Racism still exists but to project it onto white people in general can only serve to further the divide.

She seemed sincere there but she's definitely come up from beefing with other artists before so idk. Still like ha music.

1 person likes this

I couldnt stop staring at her teeth.

That interview is ICONIC. I like Iggy don't get me wrong, but I see where Banks is coming from. She just has a tremendous amount of passion about hip-hop music. It is crazy how Iggy can use rap without any repercussions for referencing being a run-away slave master. I still like her and people make mistakes, but it's crazy how people swept that under the rug. Yet will condemn every word Banks say and make her out as crazy. The media does love to make someone a ''crazy black woman''.  :newspaper:

Edited by SaraIsAflop
1 person likes this

That interview is ICONIC. I like Iggy don't get me wrong, but I see where Banks is coming from. She just has a tremendous amount of passion about hip-hop music. It is crazy how Iggy can use rap without any repercussions for referencing being a run-away slave master. I still like her and people make mistakes, but it's crazy how people swept that under the rug. Yet will condemn every word Banks say and make her out as crazy. The media does love to make someone a ''crazy black woman''.  :newspaper:

I couldn't agree more with all of this. Everyone makes her out to be crazy and stuff but I think the girl is just extremely passionate about what she does.

The interview was good but her not receiving that constructive criticism turned me off. Girl is too stubborn for her own good. Thats why I cant fully rock with ha.

She better not harm a HAIR on King Esta Noche's head. It is flaw free already.

But here for it. Also Wallace should be out next month!! :)

She better not harm a HAIR on King Esta Noche's head. It is flaw free already.

But here for it. Also Wallace should be out next month!! :)

Wallace? the video?