forevermelina

lggy Azalea

187 posts in this topic

Goddess, Black Widow, Impossible is nothing and Lady Patra are fuckin doin it :cry: One of them needs to be a single. They all slay except bounce tho.

Still a bit pressed cheeks didn't make it tho :newspaper:

1. @IGGYAZALEA what song are you most excited to perform on The New Classic? 2764.png1f445.png1f337.png

2. @Trillestsam fuck love, i want to make it my next single i love it

1:58 PM - 21 Apr 2014 · Details

Since my name is Azalea and her name is Azalea and she doesnt spell it like a ratchet, we can b frands.

SLAIN :worship:

Buy the album on iTunes and stream it on Spotify now!

Fancy is @ #18 on BB100 now

ib1ftYEMrlulLp.gif

1 person likes this

Iggy Azalea Talks “The New Classic”: “I’m Not Mariah…Yet!”

HipHollywood spoke to Iggy at VH1 Divas in 2012 and at the time she was still surprised by her fame, eager to drop her album and hoping to one day be like Mariah Carey!

http://hiphollywood.com/2014/04/exclusive-iggy-azalea-talks-the-new-classic-im-not-mariah-yet/

ieOXt3WlGCYLD.gif

Edited by Gloober

On May 5th, Lopez called Q94 – Richmond’s #1 Hit Music Station and confirmed duet with Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. This will be the JLo’s first duet with a female artist throughout her career. Get that hype, baby!

Source

:legend:

wait @ first duet with a female artist tho :uhh: 

FANCY TOPPING THE HOT 100 :crying2: PROBLEM AT NO.2 :crying2: FIRST ARTIST TO HAVE SINGLES AT 1 & 2 SINCE THE BEATLES :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

The slayage is too damn strong.

Edited by besosbitches

The Problem video is a fucking joke. :uhh: Why is Big Sean in the video more than Iggy? He's not even credited. :cry: 

I hope Naya ain't wondering why she ended up single. :newspaper:

The video is TRASH. Ariana's dancing and lipping is the worst I've ever seen. But omg Cooks what are you implying about Big Sean and Naya's relationship? :cry:

The video is TRASH. Ariana's dancing and lipping is the worst I've ever seen. But omg Cooks what are you implying about Big Sean and Naya's relationship? :cry:

I didn't see that boy's shirt on and his n00dz had already leaked. Ariana has probably been perched, tbh.

She is so shady to Iggy, tho. Gifting this young girl with her first number one since Victoria Justice snuck into the night and stole all of her albums from Target, only to be met with a lack of screen time and some whack That 70's Show look on her verse. :uhh:

giphy.gif

Edited by Cooksie

Gifting this young girl with her first number one since Victoria Justice snuck into the night and stole all of her albums from Target, only to be met with a lack of screen time and some whack That 70's Show look on her verse. :uhh:

giphy.gif

you know what

giphy.gif

you know what

giphy.gif

Look at the shape her head and arms form. Ariana sending not so subliminal messages.

giphy.gif

I didn't see that boy's shirt on and his n00dz had already leaked. Ariana has probably been perched, tbh.

She is so shady to Iggy, tho. Gifting this young girl with her first number one since Victoria Justice snuck into the night and stole all of her albums from Target, only to be met with a lack of screen time and some whack That 70's Show look on her verse. :uhh:

giphy.gif

pero who wouldn't be pressed if their lead single was overshadowed by and only served to make history for the gal with the feature. not a congratulatory word from Ari's twitter too  :newspaper:

giphy.gif

A mess. She can have fun with Big Sean because Right There flopped. :newspaper:

giphy.gifme pre-Ari stanning, omg pray for it :crying:

Edited by Cooksie

The "Problem" video is so damn tragic. I mean, it is so plain and boring. And why the hell was Big Sean there? To fire shots at Naya? This is how she sends out her second single? This era is going to be a bust, I feel it. :cry:

bae

tumblr_mjojo5mpra1rhmx4ro1_400.gif

1 person likes this

I dig the J. Lo track, T.I. is trash as per usual :icant:

I can't at how extra the Black Widow radio edit is. :ahh:

Me discovering her this year . This thread was made last year and I never saw it .

Slay me iggy !!

If black widow has a Kill Bill themed video I will cry for days

If black widow has a Kill Bill themed video I will cry for days

It does