2,921 posts in this topic

T H E  O F F I C I A L  F A N B A S E  O F

Posted Image

T H E  B L A C K  W I D O W

Birthday: March 19, 1987
Height: 5'2"
Hometown: Union City, New Jersey
Ring Names: AJ, AJ Lee, April Lee, Miss April
Finishing Moves: Black Widow (Octopus hold), Sliced Bread #2 (Shiranui), Shining Wizard
Accomplishments: 3x Divas Champion (1x longest reigning), Raw General Manager, 2012 and 2014 Diva of the Year, 3x PWI Woman of the Year (consecutive; only person in history)
Entrance Video:

Is AJ Lee the figment of some Manga-geek’s adolescent imagination? She’s an avid video gamer, regularly thumbs through comic books and wears the scuffs on her Chuck Taylors with pride. But don’t be fooled. This unpredictable young woman is not as innocent as she looks.

Although she stands a petite, 5-foot-2, AJ is a fierce competitor with an energetic, high-flying style that poses a threat to any Diva. This bold New Jersey native first introduced herself to the WWE Universe on the third season of WWE NXT. She finished in third place, but won many WWE fans with her lucha-inspired moveset and indomitable fighting spirit.

No matter what happens next, one thing remains clear: AJ Lee will always keep us guessing.

Geek Goddess

Posted Image

AJ Lee competed in the all-Divas season of NXT in 2010. She quickly became one of the favorites to win the competition. She ended up winning the season. That is, if you don't watch the last 2 episodes.

Chickbusters

Posted Image

AJ Lee and Kaitlyn regrouped as the rookie Divas on Smackdown. Natalya took them both under her wing for a few months. Later on, they disbanded as AJ began her fling with Daniel Bryan.

Summer of CrayJ

Posted Image

AJ went on a downward spiral after her relationship with Daniel Bryan ended on a sour note. She soon took a liking to CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan became involved making this a huge love triangle that not only revolved around AJ's antics, but the WWE Championship.

Boss Lady

Posted Image

AJ left Daniel Bryan at the altar on Raw 1000, and subsequently became Raw General Manager. This job was going great in the beginning, but soon things began to fall apart. AJ Lee lost control of the show and herself.

ZiggLee and Big E

Posted Image

AJ Lee turned heel by costing John Cena the MITB contract, and aligned herself with Dolph Ziggler beginning their 8 month long romance. She also brought in her friend/bodyguard, Big E Langston.

Chicks Busted

Posted Image

AJ Lee became the number one contender for the Divas Championship, which just so happened to be held by her ex-bestie, Kaitlyn.

Divas Champion

Posted Image

AJ Lee became the Divas Champion at Payback 2013 by defeating Kaitlyn with the Black Widow. She went on to proclaim herself as the Savior of the Divas division. No lies were told. She then went on to become the longest reigning Divas champion of all time and also broke the record for most combined days as Divas champion with ONE reign. After successfully retaining against the entire Divas roster at WrestleMania 30, AJ dropped the title to Paige on RAW and disappeared

Babyface Return

Posted Image

AJ Lee returned to Monday Night Raw on June 30th, three months after she had left, and recaptured the Divas championship the same way she lost it. A rivalry with Paige took place over the course of nearly four months, leading AJ to capture her third Divas title on September 21, 2014, making her co-record holder for most title reigns.

Posted Image

After a heated rivalry with the Bellas and forming a genuine friendship for "frenemy" Paige, culminating in a tag team match at WrestleMania 31, AJ Lee decided to hang up her chuck Taylors and skip into the sunset. WWE announced her retirement from in ring competition on April 3, 2015.

Posted ImagePosted Image

T H E  A J  L E E G I O N

Mariah.

Shoaib.

gl83

IAMKingD

LynchMob

Slayla

Gloober

Amlex

iBrandon

Layout

Nessa

Diana

Black Terminator

kij098

seanyb

Chaz.

Eric

GabeEd

BrandonJ

Paul

Poison Ivory

Jodes

Vinaro

LivingLegend

puppies

Katie

_kevininmoscow

Matias

Sydney.Leegion

F A N  S I T E S

http://ajlee.org/

http://apriljeanette.net/

Eh, she's overrated.JK!Love her, one of my favorites!

<3333333333

Posted Image

Posted Image

What is this for?  :idhitit:

What is this for?  :idhitit:

I wish I knew :'(She looks so good though.

I wish I knew :'(She looks so good though.

Pure speculation, but it looks like a shoot for her titantron.

Pure speculation, but it looks like a shoot for her titantron.

Ah, nice observation! It does actually look like that.Pure hope: WWE Magazine cover.

Posted Image

My. Dream. Girl.

What a legend. :worship:

Posted Image

She really is though. I just can't get enough of her awesomeness, and I love how she has the liberty to cuss. She's on top. Take that Maxine.

Posted Image

She really is though. I just can't get enough of her awesomeness, and I love how she has the liberty to cuss. She's on top. Take that Maxine.

Ouch at the Maxine comment... I do agree though. What is this foolishness that AJ's thread just has two pages? Ridiculous.

Ouch at the Maxine comment... I do agree though. What is this foolishness that AJ's thread just has two pages? Ridiculous.

I was kidding! Lol!

Agreed. We should continue to discuss and post pictures related to AJ.

Posted Image

What do you guys think? Future love-triangle or what :innocent:?

Posted Image

What do you guys think? Future love-triangle or what :innocent:?

Posted Image

The sexual tension between AJ and Punk tho....lol.

I think AJ and John would be good together once AJ is completely sane and is marketed more heavily as the face of the Divas division...which she is unfortunately not a part of at the moment.

I was kidding! Lol!

Agreed. We should continue to discuss and post pictures related to AJ.

Looks like Ava's picked on on this. I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't ship AJ/Punk lol.

aJ is ov3rated. yall r jus mark. she is too lil' and skiny to b3 rassling. nd sh3 suckz in talkinq on th33 m1c. is all about aksana

Posted Image

Looks like Ava's picked on on this. I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't ship AJ/Punk lol.

*Whispers* I don't ship them either.

aJ is ov3rated. yall r jus mark. she is too lil' and skiny to b3 rassling. nd sh3 suckz in talkinq on th33 m1c. is all about aksana

Posted Image

Dead, because 3 or 4 years ago I used to type like that.

*Whispers* I don't ship them either.

Good!

Posted Image

Posted Image

haterz taaahhk shiittt al dey wont. mah bby qurl AJ LeE is dah chit. <33333

TROLOLOLOL.