Matias

AJ Lee

2,918 posts in this topic

Posted Image

haterz taaahhk shiittt al dey wont. mah bby qurl AJ LeE is dah chit. <33333

TROLOLOLOL.

Ummmmm.. therz nuffing 2 hat3 0n ! aJ is nuffing. she suckz and doez som3things bacqstage to be the GM of Raw. I hat3 hurrr

Posted Image

Looks like Ava's picked on on this. I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't ship AJ/Punk lol.

*Whispers* I don't ship them either.

Posted Image

Aj nD pONK rrr lyk ment fur eech other!!

Ummmmm.. therz nuffing 2 hat3 0n ! aJ is nuffing. she suckz and doez som3things bacqstage to be the GM of Raw. I hat3 hurrr

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whatever it takes for her to be on top, figuratively speaking of course...possibly literally...

Honestly, I like both ships :dying:

I can see benefits in both, so I wouldn't mind either but I do prefer one over the other. I bet you'll never guess. :innocent:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Aj nD pONK rrr lyk ment fur eech other!!

pOnK nd lItA r ment furrr ech oda ! aJ iz a w@nn@ b3 .

Posted Image

Whatever it takes for her to be on top, figuratively speaking of course...possibly literally...

You gotta do what you gotta do :drinksmoke:

pOnK nd lItA r ment furrr ech oda ! aJ iz a w@nn@ b3 .

You gotta do what you gotta do :drinksmoke:

Imagine though. AJ being an on-screen couple with her longtime idol's actual boyfriend.

You got that right. Rosa knows all about that.

Imagine though. AJ being an on-screen couple with her longtime idol's actual boyfriend.

You got that right. Rosa knows all about that.

That'd be hilarious and pretty cool!

Rofllllll had to squint my eyes wayy to much to read that last part.. I got it though :uhh:

I also ship AJ and Punk :dance:

Posted Image

YES DANTE!

Sidenote: I wish AJ and Trent were an onscreen couple.

That'd be hilarious and pretty cool!

Rofllllll had to squint my eyes wayy to much to read that last part.. I got it though :uhh:

And then and then and then Li-li-lita can co-co-come back and bbbbe all like "Back the fuck up!" and

[move]AJ VS LITA[/move]

Posted Image

YES DANTE!

Sidenote: I wish AJ and Trent were an onscreen couple.

Are you trying to make AJ the whore of the century ? :uhh:

And then and then and then Li-li-lita can co-co-come back and bbbbe all like "Back the fuck up!" and

[move]AJ VS LITA[/move]

You are so doing that storyline when WWE'13 comes out :cry:

I ship AJ Lee with Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Of course, in a purely platonic sense :bounce:)

Posted Image

Are you trying to make AJ the whore of the century ? :uhh:

You are so doing that storyline when WWE'13 comes out :cry:

AJ can date whoever she wants on TV.

If I even get the game, but yes.

Fuck you, bitch.

Posted Image

I ship AJ Lee with Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Of course, in a purely platonic sense :bounce:)

Posted Image

YUSSSSS. CHICKBUSTERS FOR LIFE!

Posted Image

tumblr_mchlzuAJdk1re6vxdo1_1280.jpg

:ahh: I never thought about this, but its another reason why AJ's current storyline with Cena doesn't make too much since.

tumblr_mchlzuAJdk1re6vxdo1_1280.jpg

:ahh: I never thought about this, but its another reason why AJ's current storyline with Cena doesn't make too much since.

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: Is this why AJ is getting fired from her GM role though? Kinda lame.

The people at Tumblr are so crazy :dying:

tumblr_mdbdp4ZaRL1qfnpt4o1_500.jpg

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Another pic of AJ as champ

tumblr_mdd6dioVmp1r0p2awo1_400.jpg

I want to love AJ, but much like with CM Punk during his first few years with WWE, her rabid fans make me not love her.

She is NOT the Daddy, God and Jesus of the WWE Divas Division. She's a Diva and she's darn cute.

She is NOT the most over Diva because she's light years beyond the rest, it's because she's on TV more than all of the other Divas put together. Don't get me wrong, she's effing awesome, but she still is benefiting from being on TV in like 7 segments a week.

She is NOT the greatest thing ever because she looked up to Lita. She could have looked up to Bertha Faye and still gotten over because she's someone different.

Please, let's not hype up AJ as the most wonderful thing on the planet and make it sound like she's the only Diva worth giving an eff about all of the time because she's a dork or whatever. If you love her, that's awesome, but let's stop making her the Division's Jesus.

I want to love AJ, but much like with CM Punk during his first few years with WWE, her rabid fans make me not love her.

She is NOT the Daddy, God and Jesus of the WWE Divas Division. She's a Diva and she's darn cute.

She is NOT the most over Diva because she's light years beyond the rest, it's because she's on TV more than all of the other Divas put together. Don't get me wrong, she's effing awesome, but she still is benefiting from being on TV in like 7 segments a week.

She is NOT the greatest thing ever because she looked up to Lita. She could have looked up to Bertha Faye and still gotten over because she's someone different.

Please, let's not hype up AJ as the most wonderful thing on the planet and make it sound like she's the only Diva worth giving an eff about all of the time because she's a dork or whatever. If you love her, that's awesome, but let's stop making her the Division's Jesus.

There are very few women, if any on the main roster  who I actually believe could have been the given the ball and ran with it like AJ has. We can only blame creative for so long; as an example did you see that cringe-worthy segment on NXT between Layla and Aksana?

I don't think anyone thought she was the greatest thing ever because she admires Lita, heel if that was the case we'd admire most of these girls.