Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie

NXT Superstar to enter Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

42 posts in this topic

The official WWE website announced Friday that a tournament featuring NXT talent will be held next Thursday at WrestleMania Axxess, with the winner earning the right to compete in the second annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania.

Tournament participants will include Adrian Neville, Finn Bálor, Hideo Itami and Tyler Breeze.

Source

I'm only here for Finn tbh.

Does anyone take this battle royal serious?

Last year cause it was a first . But the contestants this year are all kinda not big lol

I'm sure Balor and Itami will only be there for that event and go back to NXT.

As far as Neville and Breeze, this might be their call up.

Praying it's Neville tbh. I don't want this to end up being Tyler's call-up :worried:

Hopefully the winner of this year will be someone worthy.  :newspaper:

Hopefully the winner of this year will be someone worthy.   :newspaper:

Is that shade to Cesaro?

tumblr_mjiyx1JwhX1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Guessing it'll lead to a call up for whoever wins. Hopefully it's more long lasting than Bo's.

Is that shade to Cesaro?

Who is that?

Who is that?

tumblr_nlgyxmk5KQ1qzwh14o1_500.gif

3 people like this

Guessing it'll lead to a call up for whoever wins. Hopefully it's more long lasting than Bo's.

This or a teaser like Rusev being in the Rumble that one time.

If they get called up from this they better win. Otherwise it's just NXT promo.

Eh, hopefully it results in a win and call up for whoever gets it. I have a feeling that Big Ho is coming for it though, for ''honor'' reasons.

Eh, hopefully it results in a win and call up for whoever gets it. I have a feeling that Big Ho is coming for it though, for ''honor'' reasons.

tumblr_nfz7caANQx1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edit: Wait, do you mean Big Show? :dying:

1 person likes this

Probably Neville. Then he'll officially debut the RAW after. I don't think Kofi will be in it, the tag teams excluding Ascension seem to be doing something else so Neville could do the elimination survival spot in the battle royal. 

Reports have surfaced that apparently WWE is calling up Finn Balor shortly after Wrestlemania(this would make sense due to his age, talent, appeal, popularity and experience).

I can see him getting the spot in the battle royal as I think it's between only him and Neville so I'm expecting either. And besides Mizdow their doesn't seem to be anyone else that looks like they will win.

So I'm starting to think Finn will win it tbh. Even if he doesn't win I see him getting his shine and standing out.

Reports have surfaced that apparently WWE is calling up Finn Balor shortly after Wrestlemania(this would make sense due to his age, talent, appeal, popularity and experience).

I can see him getting the spot in the battle royal as I think it's between only him and Neville so I'm expecting either. And besides Mizdow their doesn't seem to be someone else that looks like they will win.

So I'm starting to think Finn will win it tbh. Even if he doesn't win I see him getting his shine and standing out.

Only if he gets his entrance.

1 person likes this

I can see him getting the spot in the battle royal as I think it's between only him and Neville so I'm expecting either. And besides Mizdow their doesn't seem to be someone else that looks like they will win.

I think Ryback is going to win

i0ZFd8UUv00dh.gif

If Finn gets the spot, hopefully he gets to do his entrance at WM, that'd get those who don't watch NXT talking and interested in him ready for his official debut.

Only if he gets his entrance.

Lol that's another reason why I think it's him. His entrance is for special events and what occasion is bigger than WM? I can see him going out and I can already hear the crowd popping(not a huge pop obvs).

I think Ryback is going to win

i0ZFd8UUv00dh.gif

I haven't seen anything that would make me think that bar him pinning Miz. I was hoping they just had him going in strong because he's one of the bigger names in the battle royal.

I want Finn or Mizdow to win. Fuck Tryback.

i0ZFd8UUv00dh.gif

Lol that's another reason why I think it's him. His entrance is for special events and what occasion is bigger than WM? I can see him going out and I can already hear the crowd popping(not a huge pop obvs).

It would be MASSIVE. Remember, WM is diehards who saved up all year. Finn would have to win or the fans will lose their shit like the Rumble.

Any reason to see Finn works for me. Him speaking is even better. I want to marry him & have a million Irish babies.

Finn'd be cute. I think HHH will protect him up there, hopefully he stays healthy.