Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Heartbreakers Countdowns and Rates | Home Thread

427 posts in this topic

Mariah your countdown! :excited: A chance for ALL of my faves to make it :excited:

It's in the second post :knit:

:coffee: ouuuuu

I wanted to do a countdown at one point . I forgot what I wanted to do though so .  :shrug:

Mariah your countdown! :excited: A chance for ALL of my faves to make it :excited:

;vmcmv SCREAMING :ahh:

Has there been a countdown for Best Model turned Wrestler?

Actually i've decided just to make my thread tonight so i'll post the full list later after I get help from Charlie with the intergenders, I only have like 6 so far :rot:

If I leave any matches out make suggestions later in the discussion thread :newspaper:

Just looking back at the countdown Mickie won .  :crying2: I didn't participate though . Where the heck was I at ?  :michael:

Actually i've decided just to make my thread tonight so i'll post the full list later after I get help from Charlie with the intergenders, I only have like 6 so far :rot:

If I leave any matches out make suggestions later in the discussion thread :newspaper:

PM me the 6 that you have and I'll see if I can add some more :newspaper:

Nope :newspaper:

It would be such a predictable win though .  :sad2:

It would be such a predictable win though .  :sad2:

That's why I've avoided it and just adapted into the "The Next Trish" and "Candy Girls" :michael:

That's why I've avoided it and just adapted into the "The Next Trish" and "Candy Girls" :michael:

:michael:

Yeah, I figured out after I posted that it would be kinda like Mariah's countdown. :michael:

I'd love to do a top 30 Divas Wrestlemania moments countdown! List the top 30 moments that were done by women ( or featured women, as I'd count Elizabeth holding the title on Savage's shoulder as one) & no shady ones (cold shoulder, Bellas/Funks being cut ). We count countdown one a day leading up to the number one on Wrestlemania 30!

Yeah, I figured out after I posted that it would be kinda like Mariah's countdown. :michael:

Just make something Maria could compete at  :cry:

I'd love to do a top 30 Divas Wrestlemania moments countdown! List the top 30 moments that were done by women ( or featured women, as I'd count Elizabeth holding the title on Savage's shoulder as one) & no shady ones (cold shoulder, Bellas/Funks being cut ). We count countdown one a day leading up to the number one on Wrestlemania 30!

Charlie did a top 10 about a year ago, but if you come up with a good twist/your own spin on it, I think we could do it again for 30 moments. It would be nice since this is a anniversary WM.

Just make something Maria could compete at  :cry:

Oh yeah, I'll be doing mine in the near future and yes she can compete!

Charlie did a top 10 about a year ago, but if you come up with a good twist/your own spin on it, I think we could do it again for 30 moments. It would be nice since this is a anniversary WM.

Oh yeah, I'll be doing mine in the near future and yes she can compete!

Was his moments or matches? I was thinking of covering everything, from matches to moments (Trish turning on Vince, Elizabeth schooling Sherri) & 30 for 30 as it's the anniversary.

An idea popped into my head today. This time last year Marco hosted a countdown reliving some of Trish Stratus' best moments and with Lita going in this year I think it's only fair that we hold one for her too?

Thoughts? :jenn:

1 person likes this

Was his moments or matches? I was thinking of covering everything, from matches to moments (Trish turning on Vince, Elizabeth schooling Sherri) & 30 for 30 as it's the anniversary.

Sorry for the late reply :dying: Mine was both moments and matches.

I remember suggesting back in December that I wanted do a Top 10 (or possibly 15, depending on how many girls I can fit in) Blondes Countdown. Is it okay for me to go ahead with that still, since I didn't get a response last time? :newspaper:

I like the Lita one. You have the ok.

Yeah Melon, sorry for the DELAYED reply :dying:. Charlie's covered everything WM wise. But like I said, if you can come up with a nice twist then you can still go for it.

Sorry about that Charlie. About that, it may or may not be closely related to the countdown I had in mind :worried:. But we'll let Paul go first anyway and discuss the next one between you and I while his is ongoing. If anything, maybe we can co-host :party:

I like the Lita one. You have the ok.

Yeah Melon, sorry for the DELAYED reply :dying:. Charlie's covered everything WM wise. But like I said, if you can come up with a nice twist then you can still go for it.

Sorry about that Charlie. About that, it may or may not be closely related to the countdown I had in mind :worried:. But we'll let Paul go first anyway and discuss the next one between you and I while his is ongoing. If anything, maybe we can co-host :party:

nnn;; that's okay :michael:

Yaaaaaaassssss :party:

Can I start tonight? :newspaper:

If you're prepared :dying:

OOp someone should do another one of these or co-host one with me~ 

We need another KO one or maybe even an indy girl

Paul killing these with his still yet to be finished Lita countdown :cry: