Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Heartbreakers Countdowns and Rates | Home Thread

427 posts in this topic

Though staff members will be doing the countdowns for now, a Best Heel, Best Babyface, & Best Matches countdown would be great.

These were all discussed, but since the group of active members is still rather small, all three of those countdowns would be very predictable. We decided that we should hold off on those until our community is larger so we can see some surprises and shake-ups.

Though staff members will be doing the countdowns for now, a Best Heel, Best Babyface, & best Matches countdown would be great.

I was actually thinking of doing something that went like the 'Oscars' for that.

Now in my mind, I was thinking of an annual event for the Heartbreakers Community that would feature awards like Best Diva, Best Knockout, Best Babyface, Best Heel, Best Champion, Best Match etc. for 2012.

If that's any good or not, let me know, because I have no clue what you're all thinking of that :noparty:

I was actually thinking of doing something that went like the 'Oscars' for that.

Now in my mind, I was thinking of an annual event for the Heartbreakers Community that would feature awards like Best Diva, Best Knockout, Best Babyface, Best Heel, Best Champion, Best Match etc. for 2012.

If that's any good or not, let me know, because I have no clue what you're all thinking of that :noparty:

Not a countdown so I won't go into much more detail after this, but that has been in the cards, with some more awards catered to the members and content of HB  :innocent:

This I feel may be a better idea that just of all time. A yearly one could possibly have more diverse outcomes.  :knit:

I am really excited for all of this :excited: omg

Not a countdown so I won't go into much more detail after this, but that has been in the cards, with some more awards catered to the members and content of HB  :innocent:

I was hoping we'd have a year-end awards here. :excited:

Charlie, let me borrow Jackie for a moment.

tumblr_lz97m4sD0F1qis6pso9_250.jpg

Sure thang! :hug:

And glad to see that idea isn't such a bad one (even though it isn't a countdown, which I sort of feel dumb for not remembering until now :smh:)!

Aren't you creative. I second this :excited:

YES! :worship:

How about a finishers countdown?

That would be less predictable than heels, babyfaces and matches, so it would work with the size of our community.

Get your ideas and proposals ready --- we'll be opening up sign-ups tomorrow evening! Refer to the OP to remind yourself how these will work going forward. Hope you've enjoyed what we've done so far.

Where do we send our ideas for future countdowns? I've got a couple of ideas, but I'm not sure where to send them.

Where do we send our ideas for future countdowns? I've got a couple of ideas, but I'm not sure where to send them.

You write out your proposals in this thread. All the info is in the OP. We are now accepting proposals!

Well, this is what I've got so far. I think it'd be a pretty cool idea considering this would be the first countdown to feature the best moments and matches rather than the best Divas.

The Top WrestleMania Moments - This countdown will feature the top ten Diva matches/segments/moments in the history of WrestleMania. Absolutely anything Diva-related that transpired at WrestleMania will be included in this countdown, from the 1st WrestleMania when Wendi Richter (with Cyndi Lauper) managed to defeat Leilani Kai (with Fabulous Moolah) for the Women's Championship, to the 28th WrestleMania when Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos defeated Beth Phoenix and Eve as well as Eve kicking Zack in the Woo Woo Woo's.

How it works - Anything Diva-related that happened at WrestleMania will be mentioned in the first post, and users will send a PM to me that ranks the best Diva WrestleMania moments from 1st to 10th (1st being the best WrestleMania moment and 10th being the 10th best WrestleMania moment). Once voting is over and I've calculated how well each moment has done, the countdown will begin, and the top ten Diva-related WrestleMania moments in history will be presented throughout the week of the countdown.

And, I've even made a logo for it (albeit not a totally perfect one) :totally:

HB+WrestleMania+Moments.JPG

So, what do ya think?

Well, this is what I've got so far. I think it'd be a pretty cool idea considering this would be the first countdown to feature the best moments and matches rather than the best Divas.

The Top WrestleMania Moments - This countdown will feature the top ten Diva matches/segments/moments in the history of WrestleMania. Absolutely anything Diva-related that transpired at WrestleMania will be included in this countdown, from the 1st WrestleMania when Wendi Richter (with Cyndi Lauper) managed to defeat Leilani Kai (with Fabulous Moolah) for the Women's Championship, to the 28th WrestleMania when Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos defeated Beth Phoenix and Eve as well as Eve kicking Zack in the Woo Woo Woo's.

How it works - Anything Diva-related that happened at WrestleMania will be mentioned in the first post, and users will send a PM to me that ranks the best Diva WrestleMania moments from 1st to 10th (1st being the best WrestleMania moment and 10th being the 10th best WrestleMania moment). Once voting is over and I've calculated how well each moment has done, the countdown will begin, and the top ten Diva-related WrestleMania moments in history will be presented throughout the week of the countdown.

So, what do ya think?

We love it and can't wait to see you deliver! You've been added to the line-up.

You may be starting really soon. We plan to have one rate and one ranking run side by side and yours is a ranking, so it depends on which Mat and Anya decide to do. If they are also doing a ranking, then you'll have to wait it out until both have completed.

So, what do ya think?

f4la87.png

You'll shortly (or sometime this week, :laugh2:) receive a PM that outlines our expectations.

I proposed this countdown idea a few posts ago. But I want to go into detail as to how its going to work.

UPDATED

Name: 20 Greatest Finishing Moves In WWE History (Divas' Edition)

Description: It's basically going to be just like the countdown DVD of the same name, but with divas only. The countdown will include 20 of the most impactful, the most amazing, and the most impressive signature moves used by divas throughout WWE history. From Lita's Litasault to even Kelly Kelly's K2, this countdown will rank the diva finishers used by most of the divas from the Attitude Era to the PG Era.

There's a catch to it, however. Some divas have used the same kind of finishers, like the Bella Twins, Torrie Wilson and Ivory. So, only one diva will make it in this list.

How it's going to work:I'll post a list of 50 diva finishers. Out of the 50 finishers, the members will PM me the top 20 finishers which they thought were the most impressive or most impactful. They will rank those finishers from 1-20.

I'll tally up the results after the ranking is over.

I'm not great with creating banners or logos, so I might need help with that.

So, what do you guys think?

Thanks to Michael for the new idea.

While I like the Finisher idea, ranking them from 1 to 50 will be incredibly time consuming for both yourself and the members ranking them and that'll result in a much lower number of people actually participating.

Why not list the 50 finishers, then get members to rank their top 15 or top 20 then it's not so much of a chore for the members to write and you to calculate a winner?

While I like the Finisher idea, ranking them from 1 to 50 will be incredibly time consuming for both yourself and the members ranking them and that'll result in a much lower number of people actually participating.

Why not list the 50 finishers, then get members to rank their top 15 or top 20 then it's not so much of a chore for the members to write and you to calculate a winner?

That will be even better.

Edit: I'll change the description up a bit then.

Wooft, put Layla's spinning roundhouse kick and facelift on the list.  :legend:

If only TNA options were allowed to. I'd have every ounce of confidence Jenna Morasca's Super Sexy Straddle Pin would make the top ten. :coffee2:

On a more serious note, I love the idea myself, and twenty ideas seem perfect for the countdown!

i guess there will be a real competition since this will not be in the list

tumblr_mc5fzdeeZf1rj7j3ro2_250.giftumblr_mc5fzdeeZf1rj7j3ro4_250.gif