YouAreAThot

Little Mix

59 posts in this topic

d1f25edd4d7b5f1df9ee4df1922cd64e.jpg

Little Mix are a UK girl group formerly known as Rhythmix, the group had to change their name due to a dispute with a children’s charity which was also named Rhythmix.

In The X Factor‘s first eight years, Little Mix was the first girl group to make it past the seventh live show. And in 2011 they became the first and only group to win the X Factor. They are signed to SyCo records.

Little Mix released their debut album DNA on 19 November 2012. It charted in the top 5 in eight countries, including number two in the UK and number four on the US Billboard 200. This made Little Mix the first girl group since The Pussycat Dolls to reach the U.S. top 5 with their debut album, as well as earning the highest debut U.S. chart position by a British girl group, breaking the record previously held by the Spice Girls, whose 1996 debut Spice debuted at number five. As of December 2014, Little Mix have sold over 5 million singles and 2.5 million albums worldwide.

In May 2012, Little Mix reportedly signed a deal with Vivid and Bravado to release signature products including dolls, puzzles, accessories and games.

Members:

I thought 1D won x-factor Uk :dying:

Nope, funnily enough seeing as they basically have become the most successful group in the competitions history. :ahh: They came third in 2010.

I thought 1D won x-factor Uk :dying:

I think that was Matt Cardle who won in 1D's season (Matt Cardle who?) :dying:

I think that was Matt Cardle who won in 1D's season (Matt Cardle who?) :dying:

They're the only ones I know from X-Factor Uk so that's why I thought they won. :dying: :dying: :dying:

And their X Factor winners single, a cover of Damien Rice's Cannonball.

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

They had a group performance with Fleur East on the X-Factor tonight, and they all look so good together!

They had a group performance with Fleur East on the X-Factor tonight, and they all look so good together!

CWDzsxCWsAA7_lK.jpg

CWER42DWEAEh5mL.jpg

1 person likes this

I recently started stanning them and that performance was honestly the best performance I've seen in years. :worship:

1 person likes this

I can't tell if i like or don't like their new singt. I loved BM instantly. :cry: