YouAreAThot

Little Mix

59 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

shit :kii:

The girls have been getting it all day about the song being similar to Ugly Heart and their 'stripper' outfits.

:cry:

Oh, i didn't realize there was a LM page.

And, there song is slightly similar to ugly heart, but that shouldn't take away from their slayful performances.

I don't hear the similarities besides melody, but Ugly Hearts' chorus sounds really lifeless. They can get residual sales from Little Mix's impacT, I guess.

S6AVQF5.gif

1 person likes this

Haven't listened to them in ages but DNA and Wings will always be amazing bops :legend::clap: 

29 minutes ago, Dana Brooke said:

Haven't listened to them in ages but DNA and Wings will always be amazing bops :legend::clap: 

Purchase Get Weird and Glory Days (Deluxe Concert Edition) on iTunes.

36 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

Fuck, all there performances are so lit. All they need to do is just bring it once at a US award show and they would be set. What is taking them so long to go all out with US promo? :shook: 

Slayed it. The only part I didn't like was when they went from that pose in the icon to them sitting on the floor dancing. It reminded me of those poorly edited Rumble Roses entrances that wouldn't bother serving a whole video and would opt for abrupt cuts.

The video is fucking hot. I couldn't believe the choreography and moves they were doing.

The girls are doing a great job of changing their image from four innocent girls who won the x factor getting to know themselves to four powerful, talented and sexually embracing women. 

In terms of vocals, performances, choreo and overall talent very few groups both male and female can touch them.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

The video is fucking hot. I couldn't believe the choreography and moves they were doing.

The girls are doing a great job of changing their image from four innocent girls who won the x factor getting to know themselves to four powerful, talented and sexually embracing women. 

In terms of vocals, performances, choreo and overall talent very few groups both male and female can touch them.

That corset on Perrie should have been white though. :cry:

I agree with everything else. They have transition so well together. They all look like superstars.

1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

That corset on Perrie should have been white though. :cry:

I agree with everything else. They have transition so well together. They all look like superstars.

Ikr the nude colour corset was a bit much, but she worked it. I love this new era where they're using pastel colours.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

Ikr the nude colour corset was a bit much, but she worked it. I love this new era where they're using pastel colours.

Yeah, the pastel look is really cute. They pop so much harder against the colorful backdrop. I'm loving their visuals this era.

The Touch video is a damn mess.

The editing... the clothing... their performance... whY?

This isn't recent, but these girls are on another level. I need them to bag a USA award show performance, so they can show their talent.