Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

TNA Knockout Struggling to Pay Bills?

59 posts in this topic

Almost every TNA Wrestler, Indy wrestler and former Superstars/Divas sell gear in Ebay. :skull:

tumblr_ngt6auUVSk1sb91y1o1_500.gif

Link to Trish's eBay ad? Nikki's? Rosa's? Ok

n well I'm not sure what job she has, but no doubt it can't be worse than working for TNA :jenn:

tumblr_nn9o4iPYxY1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_nn9o4iPYxY1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

Link to Trish's eBay ad? Nikki's? Rosa's? Ok

''Almost'' ''Former Divas''

:skull:

she needs jesus! poor girl can't even afford rent.

tumblr_ns9b1gz4yS1tgf6ffo2_r2_400.gif

''Almost'' ''Former Divas''

:skull:

Trish is former, I win again! 

I wonder if Taryn is struggling to pay her bills and feed ha baby. TNA doesn't care for their Knockouts!

I wonder if Taryn is struggling to pay her bills and feed ha baby. TNA doesn't care for their Knockouts!

how old is her kid? She might be milking herself still to feed it

1 person likes this

Taryn has ha stunt double side hustle. I'm confused tho I thought KOs get paid per appearance? She's on TV every week I don't even be seeing Rebel struggle like this. :rip:

1 person likes this

omg :cry:

IDK why people want to be wrestlers, that shit is the pits. Go fuck your engineering professor and get a really lucrative job and a master bath with jacuzzi function. Y'all would never catch me. :cry:

3 people like this

Christy was smart for snatching those huge checks when TNA were at their peak. I wouldn't even be surprised if she has coins left from WWE. :clap:

4 people like this

Christy was smart for snatching those huge checks when TNA were at their peak. I wouldn't even be surprised if she has coins left from WWE. :clap:

Then she moved into an executive position, so they'd be forced to pay her on time without looking messy. Get it, Queen C :clap:

1 person likes this

That's fucked up tbh and not really funny. However, she'd be better off selling pussy or massages instead. 

Edited by trishallday
4 people like this

That's fucked up tbh and not really funny. However, she'd be better of selling pussy or massages instead.

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Chile I'm just spilling the true tea. Men dont mind trickin for some fish!

People in TNA don't make as much as some people might think, unless they're a Kurt Angle or someone, especially since she's a Knockout you know she's getting paid less than the men anyways.

That's fucked up tbh and not really funny. However, she'd be better of selling pussy or massages instead.

So Sunny's current job?

6 people like this

So Sunny's current job?

I screamed :laycry:

1 person likes this

I'm seriously wondering how much are they paying them. I consider them working at a full time job at a decent company with TV exposure etc. If it's really that bad, they are better off the company to go find some other tbh.

Thinking about it, I guess it makes sense if TNA employees don't get paid quite enough to live on. I mean, they do twenty months of tapings in like 3 days and then I'd imagine they pretty much have nothing but time on their hands to do their own thing and make their own money until the next tapings. It's completely different from WWE, where they have to be fully committed because of how time consuming the job/travel is.

3o85xtF5cMNanyxruo.gif

3 people like this

And for all the wrestling fans who say this or that Diva should go to TNA where they'll be appreciated, this is why they don't. I used to get into arguments at another women's wrestling forum over this, with folks calling women who sign with WWE instead of TNA "sellouts," citing Gail as a true wrestling purist. No amount of explaining that Gail married money and could afford to wrestle for next to nothing made a difference.

And for all the wrestling fans who say this or that Diva should go to TNA where they'll be appreciated, this is why they don't. I used to get into arguments at another women's wrestling forum over this, with folks calling women who sign with WWE instead of TNA "sellouts," citing Gail as a true wrestling purist. No amount of explaining that Gail married money and could afford to wrestle for next to nothing made a difference.

The wrestlers (most of them anyway) ARE appreciated. They are always giving chances for the Women's Division over at TNA, by giving them Ring time/ Promos/ Main Events/ Knockouts only PPVs etc.It's just that the company is in a mess not to gain much crowd/money to provide more for their Wrestlers. That doesn't mean they are not appreciative of the Wrestlers.

Don't compare money = Appreciative, because you are saying that all indies company ain't appreciative enough since i don't think they are paying as much as WWE either.

1 person likes this

Jade really had no shame in tweeting that :cry:

br0ke.gif

1 person likes this

Not surprising. The fact that so many of the TNA girls still do custom wrestling on the side speaks to what the pay must be like.

Didn't she win 250,000 for the diva search?