gl83

Newz on the Divas Revolution

89 posts in this topic

-According to several sources in WWE, the original plan for WWE’s “Divas Revolution” called for Charlotte to win the title from Nikki Bella almost immediately upon arrival, and for Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch to dominate the incumbents. But John Cena, acting on behalf of girlfriend Nikki Bella, went to Vince McMahon and had that squashed.

The result is the booking we are seeing now in the Divas Revolution on WWE TV, with Divas old and new trading wins, just like the men.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/611995-backstage-divas-revolution-news

So it wasn't enough that he ruins Rusev, Owens and indirectly Lana, now Cena ruins the Divas as well. Edited by gl83

Thank god. Every diva winning the title right from the debut is dumb. Much rather have this storyline.

8 people like this

The look when you winning because you and your man blocking contracts and title reigns. 

XJETZnX.jpg

1 person likes this

Try blocking this Charlotte

XJETZnX.jpg

3 people like this

The look when you winning because you and your man blocking contracts and title reigns.

XJETZnX.jpg

Hearing this report, I wonder if it's not too late to change our prediction for the Divas match. Maybe Team Bella pulls off the clean sweep, tonight.

XJETZnX.jpg

Cena-commercial-300x168.jpg

Edited by gl83
1 person likes this

The real reason why Charlotte didn't win the Divaz Championship on her debut was so she wasn't pushed too quickly, so Charlageddon didn't fizzle out.

Poor your favez; it's only going to get worse for them.

EW5Z4V0.gif

1 person likes this

Hearing this report, I wonder if it's not too late to change our prediction for the Divas match. Maybe Team Bella pulls off the clean sweep, tonight.

XJETZnX.jpg

Let's hope and Pray. Alicia kisses Naomi and Brie kisses Becky, letting Nikki role them both up to win the match in under a minute.

XJETZnX.jpg

1 person likes this

That's just like Vince to go from one diva to the next.

And the sad thing is that this is what people want. They want the NXT divas to sweep through the division and have the other divas suffer.

This is one thing I actually am glad that Cena did, because at the most, every diva in this trio war is getting shine....

.....even though Submission....Sisters or whatever are getting the most wins.

Edited by Electrique
1 person likes this

:ahh:

I believe it

AmYzRUs.gif

Edited by Amlex

XJETZnX.jpg

nnnn

As long as Charlotte is the one to take the fall. 

But if Team Bella wins tonight I could see Paige taking the fall.(hopefully not)

That's just like Vince to go from one diva to the next.

And the sad thing is that this is what people want. They want the NXT divas to sweep through the division and have the other divas suffer.

This is one thing I actually am glad that Cena did, because at the most, every diva in this trio war is getting shine....

.....even though Submission....Sisters or whatever are getting the most wins.

They're team Powerpuff Girls.

Fuck you Cena.  Nikki's had that title long enough. 

wow sis, you've won me over in past weeks, but I'm really disappointed in this comment.

XJETZnX.jpg

Same Guy who basically buried the Entire Nexus cause he wanted it to play out that way, Just call him HHH Jr.

Even if this report isn't true, I wouldn't be surprised if the idea of slapping the title on Charlotte almost immediately was tossed around (most of us were predicting it would happen anyway). The problem with them doing things like that is that it seems fresh and exciting at first, but because they rarely have long term plans, things quickly become stale and we are back where we started with the same complaints and criticisms. And with the way Charlotte's been handled so far, I doubt she would be the girl that breaks the cycle. There's only one title for these girls to win, so if anything I'd rather a decent chase that culminates in a much more meaningful title win, especially for a diva's first title win. But I'm sure they'll just have her win a string of matches (with little-to-no story or mic time) from now until NOC, where she'll win the title and they'll think that's enough.

AmYzRUs.gif

1 person likes this

I'm doubting the authenticity of the report because it definitely seems fishy this would come out when a big bunch of people are at their boiling point when it comes to Nikki still being champion and the record being so close to being broken, but I'm actually glad how things have turned out. The Divas trading wins and being credible threats on any given night "just like the men" is how it should always be, it's just that this team concept doesn't make much sense. Even with the teams though, the hierarchy is clear and things should turn towards the title after tonight but I ain't mad at it because as annoying as it is, I don't think any NXT Diva should be immediately winning the title again anytime soon if that was really the original plan. The call-ups need to be integrated in to the division, NOT put above it because the only thing that will bring is a repeat of everyone but a few Divas being irrelevant and that's what most people spent the last year complaining about.

It was something different and new with Paige but they need to learn from their mistakes because within weeks she was doing nothing but winning matches without any character progression (which is pretty much what Charlotte has been doing since the revolution started) and it took her moving OUT of the title picture for people to really appreciate her. Hopping from one hot thing to the next isn't efficient in legitimizing the division in any way.

3 people like this

Not "Newz"

:rot:

I dont know if i believe this tbh. They've always claimed The Bellas used their men to get what they want and it has been proven time and time again to be false.

John Cena, acting on behalf of girlfriend Nikki Bella, went to Vince McMahon and had that squashed.

In a high school gym somewhere, at a random indy show, Maria is reading this and screaming 

"I told you, I told you all!!"

DAqY986.gif

XJETZnX.jpg

Edited by Raja
4 people like this

Anyways I believe it. This is coming from the same guy who said giving the divas one title would give them more time/ opportunities

I don't buy it. Cena has been known as a company yes man for years & never rocks the boat & kisses Vince & Flair ass every chance he gets. Not to mention Flair just praised the eff out of Cena recently. You don't think if Cena had pulled the plug on Char's reign, Flair would have flipped to anyone who'd listen?

1 person likes this

"according to several sources" is not a source. I'm over all the grasping tbh. :skull:

3 people like this

Anyways I believe it. This is coming from the same guy who said giving the divas one title would give them more time/ opportunities

So he lied?

:rot:

1 person likes this