gl83

Newz on the Divas Revolution

89 posts in this topic

Nikki didn't block Shit. She put Paige over, Hell She only won the majority of those matches via an Interference so they were protected losses for Paige.

She did not put paige over if anything paige put her over as a credible champion who always overcomes the odds.... Just like her boyfriend

She did not put paige over if anything paige put her over as a credible champion who always overcomes the odds.... Just like her boyfriend

]

She did but whatever you want to believe.

]

She did but whatever you want to believe.

Don't you have to lose to them to put them over though?

Blocking Paige's too. Paige was getting such great reactions she was on fire and what do they do? Have Nikki dominate her in the same match every week for 9 months.

Sweetie you're delusional. Paige didn't put shit over for nine months. She was there squashing everyone. Nikki faced her loads of times and put Paige over by making sure the match endings were always via cheating/doing something sneaky. 

Sweetie you're delusional. Paige didn't put shit over for nine months. She was there squashing everyone. Nikki faced her loads of times and put Paige over by making sure the match endings were always via cheating/doing something sneaky.

It's bad booking. I'm not delusional I am not blaming Nikki necessarily I'm blaming the booking.

How did she out paige over? Where was her upcommance? Paige didn't get any revenge.

Edited by bikini kill

24lodp5.jpg

Look what the Bella's favorited

Edited by bikini kill
1 person likes this

24lodp5.jpg

Look what the Bella's favorited

At least she knows

tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif

snatch a hit thread sis "Nikki accepts ha flop reign"

She even tweeted that image comparing her and AJ's record again, like can she just leave the retired queen alone :rot: she BEEN a fan

At least she knows

tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif

snatch a hit thread sis "Nikki accepts ha flop reign"

She even tweeted that image comparing her and AJ's record again, like can she just leave the retired queen alone :rot: she BEEN a fan

But she is going to beat ajs reign and it's therefore going to overshadow it forever till someone god forbid has a longer reign.

She should be grateful she's breaking the record and not favoriting tweets about AJ.

-"Regarding the story that came out this week about Charlotte going to get the Divas title right away but Cena put a nix to it, I can't say for sure it isn't true, but it sounds like a couple of stories being conflated. There was a time apparently early in Nikki Bella's title reign where there was a movement for her to drop the title and Cena stepped in. There was also a point that Paige was going to get the title fairly recently as a climax to the "change" angle, well before SummerSlam, but that also didn't happen because those kind of plans change weekly anyway. Charlotte getting the title shortly after being brought in was all something talked about as well. When they started pushing Nikki as chasing A.J. Lee's record, at that point the idea was that she wasn't going to get the record even though that line would have teased that she was. Internally, Nikki is a lock to remain in a top position for as long as her relationship with Cena is solid. Now, who knows, but it does appear she's getting the record, and I'd also expect them to take the title off her to push the Divas revolution idea fairly soon. But Divas plans are never etched in stone."

Credit: Wrestling Observer

So, this wasn't WWE being petty and getting back at AJ as Nikki wasn't even slated to break the record. WWE just has no idea what to do with the Divas.

I'm not sure which troubles me more.

A mess... :rot: