Shoaib.

Raw August 24, 2015: Live Chat

915 posts in this topic

They need to bring Sarah up to the main roster and help plan out the matches, cause these ladies arent delivering. As bad as the crowd was hopefully it will act as a wake up call to the girls that they can't just rely on the revolution as a storyline, they need to continue to be the revolution. 

They need to terminate all the Tag Team matches with immediate effect. The Revolution movement is becoming Revolting. :skull:

Last week tho 

"WE WANT LESNAR!"

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

and they were so dead at SS

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

Lesnar was hyped and prolonged if I'm not mistaken so of course they wanted to see what he was going to do that night on the go home RAW.

Summerslam match was nothing to be excited over.

you better stop 

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

i just know they're getting blamed for everything. Charlotte probably made her way to the back crying saying "daddy hunter, Team Bella ruined our match"

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

I've grown to love Summer idk why :cry:

The rise we never thought she'd get is coming. all it took was a botched revolution to make all the other divas look worse.

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

3 people like this

GYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THIS IS MA HOUSE!

SUPLEX ME NEXT NIKKI, I HOPE I'M BEING DISCREET ENOUGH!!!!!!!

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

STOP S'DGKLNSDF

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

THIS IS MA HOUSE!

SUPLEX ME NEXT NIKKI, I HOPE I'M BEING DISCREET ENOUGH!!!!!!!

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

nnn despicable

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

that's my line

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

1 person likes this

:laycry:

That was more so to the Sasha stuff.

I expect to see dolph crack tonight you can already tell the tights are slipping

omg but all I'm thinking about is if someone uploads this 8 man tag match on YT and mirrors it to avoid copyright, Dolph's tight will say anal

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

can you pls let go of the fact Charlotte was involved for one minute and understand that that promo was cringeworthy, the match was the same old shit and there's zero direction for this storyline whatsoever. we could say the divas don't get the blame when conditions were shit but when we're supposed to be in a revolution, we should be getting more from all areas and it should all be quality. this is their time to prove themselves and idk i don't think WWE would purposefully handicap them in the ring anymore when they're supposed to be trying to prove how good their women can be

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

Sis I didnt even see the match. I clearly said that interview wasn't shit on ALL parts. Im tryna see why you're typing a paragraph when I provided nothing but a fact.

You know ALL of them do the same moves right besides Nay?

I just said that . Melina and Naomi are the only two who always did new moves in their matches .

can you pls let go of the fact Charlotte was involved for one minute and understand that that promo was cringeworthy, the match was the same old shit and there's zero direction for this storyline whatsoever. we could say the divas don't get the blame when conditions were shit but when we're supposed to be in a revolution, we should be getting more from all areas and it should all be quality. this is their time to prove themselves and idk i don't think WWE would purposefully handicap them in the ring anymore when they're supposed to be trying to prove how good their women can be

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

! everything about tonight was a disaster and we're supposed to buy this revolution and buy these girls being mad over others claiming responsibility for it.

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

Pretty sure I said this during that tag team match at WM. But you know what, I'm not even... No tonight.

J8sd0xR.gif

omg but all I'm thinking about is if someone uploads this 8 man tag match on YT and mirrors it to avoid copyright, Dolph's tight will say anal

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

omg

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

Says something when Lana/Summer is more entertaining than what the Aryan Sisterhood vs. Team FoxyBella is serving.

the fact that Team BAD won't be on Raw but PCB and Team Bella got like 30 minutes worth of a segment

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

Ugh. I'm so mad, Team BAD is undeniably the best team in every sense and yet they're just trying to punch them out of the storyline and leave us with these girls that can't talk & can't work a crowd. Diva fans stay getting shitted on, WWE wins again.

Llbai0T.gif

5 people like this

I expect to see dolph crack tonight you can already tell the tights are slipping

drink some water boo

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

sdfnmnmx,zcv.xxmbnz

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

That was more so to the Sasha stuff.

All he said about her was that the crowd wanted her. Why do you always try to clock someone who gives her even the slightest ounce of praise?

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

let mariah know the tea brandon!

:smoke: proud AJ Lee fan but she never did half the stuff sasha does.

Says something when Lana/Summer is more entertaining than what the Aryan Sisterhood vs. Team FoxyBella is serving.

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif

Ugh. I'm so mad, Team BAD is undeniably the best team in every sense and yet they're just trying to punch them out of the storyline and leave us with these girls that can't talk & can't work a crowd. Diva fans stay getting shitted on, WWE wins again.

Llbai0T.gif

!!!!!

I'm so depressed dolph did me like that and put on pants . Like wtf dolph .

Sis I didnt even see the match. I clearly said that interview wasn't shit on ALL parts. Im tryna see why you're typing a paragraph when I provided nothing but a fact.

if you didn't even watch yet, why are you so quick to defend?

ibzXysEGpWTMbF.gif