Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady DarkFox

Comics Thread

859 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

@Jake you missed the NEWS last night, but Wonder Woman is getting good reviews across the board, the social media embargo was lifted so all the critics going off :shook:. I think the "worst" review I read is 3rd act falls a bit, but the people who say that still highly recommend it klgdjdfhjgdfhgjkh j she's fucking COMING https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/6c0mid/rdc_cinematic_wonder_woman_reaction_megathread_2/

:shook: 

kgpoji;rgkitio YAS Princess Diana saved the DCEU
The stress isn't on Dadfleck's shoulders anymore

NtCnd5v.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Jake said:

kgpoji;rgkitio YAS Princess Diana saved the DCEU
The stress isn't on Dadfleck's shoulders anymore

NtCnd5v.gif

Women always there to pick up the pieces, God BLESS Patty Jenkins, I hope they give her a bigger role in shaping the universe going forward. She knew what we needed. Ugh, I know this is just going to make me cry. Re-watching the trailers and seeing the battle scenes gives me chills.

NtCnd5v.gif

1 person likes this

just went to see GOTG2 last night and it was probably only the second film(after GOTG1) to make me legitimately LAUGH. usually i find comedy in movies(and often tv shows too), to be extremely forced but the naturalness of the comedic aspects really pulled through :shook:

i am literally dreading dark phoenix though. FOX & bryan singer ALWAYS fuck x-men up and it makes me so mad, they've been the epitome of my childhood and love for superheroes since i've was about 4 years old but they always manage to relocate it to either 'wolverine and friends' or mystique, magneto and xavier with the other x-men as supporting cast. they do jean, cyclops and storm especially SO wrong, which is extra annoying me for since along with iceman, emma and gambit, they'll always be my favs :( can't wait till the day when marvel gets the damn licence back from them. 

new mutants and deadpool 2 have me hyped, though. can't wait to see magik, cannonball, sunspot and warlock in live action FINALLY!!

Andy Signore approves @Jake @Lady DarkFox, one of DC's toughest critics :cry: 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Andy Signore approves @Jake @Lady DarkFox, one of DC's toughest critics :cry: 

On 5/20/2017 at 8:25 AM, Jake said:

He also updated and said he'd say it's as good as Logan and better than Guardians 2:shook: 

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

He also updated and said he'd say it's as good as Logan and better than Guardians 2:shook: 

get in discord real quick

THE FUCKING CLIP OF THE AMAZONS SNAPPING, ANTIOPE SMILING AS SHE HEADS INTO BATTLE, I'M NOT READY, ONE WEEK :cry: 

1 person likes this