DKUzje9V4AUTqFY.jpg

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, gl83 said:

Who else can't wait to play WWE 2K18 on the NES:

DKUzje9V4AUTqFY.jpg

What is this?

19 minutes ago, Josh. said:

What is this?

It was in the Creation Suite video. One of the options for the filters in Create-A-Show was 8-bit which makes it look like the old NES games.

1 person likes this

I’m so glad they didn’t fuck Billies face up. I don’t know what happened but it seems like they really got everything together this year. :skull: 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

DKXtGXBX0AAcTfl.jpg a close up!

wow peyton is a fucking a star, she looks like a DOLL FUCK :shook: 

2 people like this

12 hours ago, gl83 said:

Who else can't wait to play WWE 2K18 on the NES:

DKUzje9V4AUTqFY.jpg

That looks more like Super Nintendo graphics to me.  8-bit would be like Super Mario Bros., Shovel Knight.

15 hours ago, Natalie said:

DKXtGXBX0AAcTfl.jpg a close up!

Billie's face looks good close up, and I imagine her hair is bunched in at the bottom like that because of her cape (which is unfortunate because I hoped they'd have fixed that but we had to take an L somewhere eventually). They're both slaying. :legend: 

1 person likes this

They always try to be slick and camera cut or make a crowd angle when someone removes an article of clothing in their entrance. I wonder how they’re gonna try to BS Billie’s since the camera is all on her while she’s on the ropes. I can’t wait to see the cape gently hit the ring mat when she first gets in the ring too :shook:

And I hope they managed to capture Peyton’s smooth sexy ass walk. If she walks like a robot, that defeats the entire purpose  :shook:

1 person likes this

Wait what accessories is Nay gonna have for the beginning of her entrance? What if she has that ugly hat thing with all the tubes? giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Wait what accessories is Nay gonna have for the beginning of her entrance? What if she has that ugly hat thing with all the tubes? giphy.gif

What if she doesn't have any?

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

What if she doesn't have any?

giphy.gif

Preferred tbh

But what accessories did she have when she debuted that attire? 

1 hour ago, trishallday said:

Preferred tbh

But what accessories did she have when she debuted that attire? 

Tbh I don't recall her having any? It would have been cute if they gave her the light up shoes though. 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Tbh I don't recall her having any? It would have been cute if they gave her the light up shoes though. 

giphy.gif

Well they have glow fabrics now so she'll be fine tbh. Ha accessories are rarely the tea anyway. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Angelic said:

The preview in the trailer made it look like she won't have any accessories, and tbh I'd rather have a well-animated entrance than her dressed up in a fur coat and glasses

giphy.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, gl83 said:

Shane is such a daddy :shook: 

I hope they start letting the wrestlers do their own motion capture it would make things even more fun. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Jeigz said:

The preview in the trailer made it look like she won't have any accessories, and tbh I'd rather have a well-animated entrance than her dressed up in a fur coat and glasses

giphy.gif

Idc about it for Nay, I’ll live. I wouldn’t dare complain with to how they’ve been doing her these past 3 games. I may want to use them for one of my Divas though. A one-off gaudy as fuck attire for one of her big 4 matches. A Funkadactyl WM30 tea. 

giphy.gif

I’m so excited for this game just to play as the Iconic Duo. 2k put so much effort into them.:clap:

The Youtuber event to record gameplay is on the 26th.