BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K19 Roster Reveal

19,133 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

I think it comes down to WWE being cheap. They could have easily had a game appearance be a part of the agreement when the Rumble girls came back.

I hate this company so much.

I think past superstars have to actually be on a Legends contract to make these games for likeliness.

2 people like this

So glad to see Dakota, Lacey and Candice in.

Wonder how many times Maria will play as herself against the Bellas. :skull:

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Mandy Rose said:

is that really all of the DLC for this game? :uhh: there's no future DLC packs coming out? Bitch not them doing only 10 DLC characters when they easily had 20+ DLC in the past. whew this is truly the downgraded game :skull: 

I'm happy we got Lacey, Dakota, Candice.

I'm ESTASTIC we got Mike and Maria. They could have easily ignored their asses and called it a day, but no thank god. I'm so curious what wrestling attire they'll give Maria tho :skull: they cant be lazy this time like they were with Maryse last year - picking one of her manager attires that looked like you can wrestle in and putting boots instead of heels. Maria has only wore Ross clearance prom dresses since returning :uhh: 

And fuck 2k for putting Rowe & Hanson and not Tino & Riddick. 

i feel like it will be this nn. i'm excited to play as her tho

9499009d70b83516e3e770847057d529.jpg

OMFG!

JlvF2aX.gif

I can't believe Slayria made it to the game! 2K confirmed she is playable 

I literally thought her making the game this year was impossible :shook: I wonder what attire will she have! OMG she is getting 2 entrances as well!! One is solo and one with Mike :shook: 

Guess I lied and I will be getting this game's deluxe's edition. I am ready to end some flop bitches

wX81D1j.gif

5 people like this

I wonder if Candice will look better in the game then she looks on tv. Hopefully they use Maria's old theme so the CAWs can have some good music.

3 hours ago, Vinaro said:

OMFG!

JlvF2aX.gif

I can't believe Slayria made it to the game! 2K confirmed she is playable 

I literally thought her making the game this year was impossible :shook: I wonder what attire will she have! OMG she is getting 2 entrances as well!! One is solo and one with Mike :shook: 

Guess I lied and I will be getting this game's deluxe's edition. I am ready to end some flop bitches

wX81D1j.gif

Here she comes....again?

OddballHideousDorking-small.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Here she comes....again?

OddballHideousDorking-small.gif

I am actually happy that she is DLC since it means they would work hard on her and update her as much as possible

The debut of Seeing Stars? Her Neckbreaker (Aliyah's finisher) a new Bronco buster and an updated Beautiful Bulldog?! WHEWWWWWWWWWW :shook: 

If they gave Maria "With Legs Like That" for her solo entrance, all of her 3 themes will be in the game :shook: I won't mind if they recycled her old entrance even!