BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K19

19,424 posts in this topic

Just now, Qwan™ said:

They do look better next to the actual in game models then they did back in the day. I’ll give them that. However lack of titantrons, entrance presets, entrance music Etc are just things that I can’t look past. It bothers me too much.

I got over it and just started using the roster options with similar gimmicks. They really need to expand on create a mini tron and such though it would help with presentation. It’s something that I still didn’t expect to not be available in this series by now.

1 person likes this

Can they announce the DLC already :uhh:

I don't know which version to get and I'm not paying 30 extra for someone like Candice Lerae 

Give me Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Lacey Evans 

40 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

They do look better next to the actual in game models then they did back in the day. I’ll give them that. However lack of titantrons, entrance presets, entrance music Etc are just things that I can’t look past. It bothers me too much.

I mean, they’re never going to include assets for past superstars, and a majority of the themes (outside of the girls’ because those are the only ones we actively know) and the titantrons are typically just generic  so you can use them for any purpose. If you want to play as someone from 2003 with their entrance, music, and graphics, you’ve gotta play Smackdown Shut Your Mouth, otherwise you have to remember to use your imagination since it is a video game that costs way too much money and you’re dumb not to use all the features they include to make it more fun. Caws looked better/identical to in-game models if they were well made this last generation, even without having their particular assets.

dq9fnFu.gif.70aec296e5f12134b897c7177fbc

1 person likes this

I usually give my caws the music/trons of the men they were alligned with, Sable had Vinces, AJ had Dolphs and Eve had Zacks

Speaking of I hope Carmella or Liv come through with a skip in their entrance this year

Edited by Slayla

I can already see Candice's ugly ass being the woman DLC. It should be Lacey. 

41 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I mean, they’re never going to include assets for past superstars, and a majority of the themes (outside of the girls’ because those are the only ones we actively know) and the titantrons are typically just generic  so you can use them for any purpose. If you want to play as someone from 2003 with their entrance, music, and graphics, you’ve gotta play Smackdown Shut Your Mouth, otherwise you have to remember to use your imagination since it is a video game that costs way too much money and you’re dumb not to use all the features they include to make it more fun. Caws looked better/identical to in-game models if they were well made this last generation, even without having their particular assets.

I typically use the additional tracks and titantrons for my stables that I create in the game. Other than that I’m good. 

It’s just unfortunate that we don’t get enough new women legends/alumni on an annual basis. 

33 minutes ago, Slayla said:

Can they announce the DLC already :uhh:

I don't know which version to get and I'm not paying 30 extra for someone like Candice Lerae 

Give me Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly, Lacey Evans 

No shade but they can keep the NXT girls. :uhh:

In an ideal world I'd like Aliyah, Lacey, Nikki and Vanessa in a DLC pack with Kelly, Michelle, Molly and Torrie in a Legends pack but they'll never give us all of that. I'd take the Legends over NXT girls but I can see them just giving us NXT minus Aliyah.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Vinaro said:

I can already see Candice's ugly ass being the woman DLC. It should be Lacey. 

We can rename and make a The Kat CAW

1 person likes this

I could see women’s DLC being Candice and a playable Zelina.

:cry2:Not Maria and Candice, Maria being the saving grace of this flop pack  @Vinaro

3 people like this

9 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

Exactly! I can never use CAWs. They really just irk me. Even though they're really realistic nowadays, I just can't get passed that they're not the actual model. Sometimes I'll get a random CAW for my Universe mode as a 'local jobber' tea, but that's it. 

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Slayla said:

:cry2:Not Maria and Candice, Maria being the saving grace of this flop pack  @Vinaro

OOP, I wonder what attire they are gonna put Maria in. This gives me more hope for Torrie and company. :excited:

1 person likes this

Fuck no Torrie :cry:

£30 For Maria?

tenor.gif?itemid=9143604

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

OOP, I wonder what attire they are gonna put Maria in. This gives me more hope for Torrie and company. :excited:

Can it reach these heights? :gaycry:

Maria.png

5 people like this

4 minutes ago, Slayla said:

Fuck no Torrie :cry:

£30 For Maria?

tenor.gif?itemid=9143604

BITCHHHH!! They are so ugly for this idk any of those NXT broads. UGH!!!!!! 

:k2:

1 person likes this

I want to cry. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! The only NXT bitch I know is Kairi Sane and that's the only one I want to know. People are actually gonna pay for that? After we had A HISTORIC ALL FUCKING WOMEN'S RUMBLE?!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!

MY MELTDOWN

:gaycry::gaycry::gaycry:

they want to talk about "first ever" but paid ultimate DUST to the returnees of the first ever women's royal rumble? im sick.....

1 person likes this

i'm glad 2k crushed the gays' dreams once and for all! play smackdown vs raw 2008 if you want kelly, michelle, and torrie. we needed the nxt women more.

5H0nrCc.gif

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, Justin said:

they want to talk about "first ever" but paid ultimate DUST to the returnees of the first ever women's royal rumble? im sick.....

I think it comes down to WWE being cheap. They could have easily had a game appearance be a part of the agreement when the Rumble girls came back.

I hate this company so much.

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Dakota Kai is in.

Slay this is all I needed for dlc.

2 people like this

is that really all of the DLC for this game? :uhh: there's no future DLC packs coming out? Bitch not them doing only 10 DLC characters when they easily had 20+ DLC in the past. whew this is truly the downgraded game :skull: 

I'm happy we got Lacey, Dakota, Candice.

I'm ESTASTIC we got Mike and Maria. They could have easily ignored their asses and called it a day, but no thank god. I'm so curious what wrestling attire they'll give Maria tho :skull: they cant be lazy this time like they were with Maryse last year - picking one of her manager attires that looked like you can wrestle in and putting boots instead of heels. Maria has only wore Ross clearance prom dresses since returning :uhh: 

And fuck 2k for putting Rowe & Hanson and not Tino & Riddick. 

Lacey, Candice and Dakota all deserve to be in.

No comment on the other hen

1 person likes this