BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K19

19,408 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, prince. said:

byeeee :rot: I always get years mixed up. But yeah same :crying: I honestly loved everything about the SvR series up until 2009. Queen Joy was one of my go-tos as well :crying: 

I think that WWE '14 was the last good WWE game. A good Universe mode, 100 CAW slots, the ability to customize attires without using up said CAW slot like now, being able to make titantrons for all of your CAWs instead of now where we only can make 20 at most, customizable music, also no limits or restrictions on what moves you can use to put someone through tables, etc.

15 minutes ago, gl83 said:

I think that WWE '14 was the last good WWE game. A good Universe mode, 100 CAW slots, the ability to customize attires without using up said CAW slot like now, being able to make titantrons for all of your CAWs instead of now where we only can make 20 at most, customizable music, also no limits or restrictions on what moves you can use to put someone through tables, etc.

I honestly stopped buying them after 2011 because I fell off the video game hype. I honestly like things a lot better now though. I remember playing WWE ‘13 at my friends and it wasn’t something I would’ve bought personally. :rot: 

I wish we would the YT import feature back. 

Even though they would always fuck us over with 6-7 divas on the game, the SvR (05-09) series were always so much fun. Could you imagine if they gave us more divas back then? SvR 06 having Ashley, Candice, Christy, Jillian, Joy, Lita, Maria, Melina, Michelle, Mickie, Stacy, Torrie, Trish, Victoria would of been amazing 

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, FROOT said:

Even though they would always fuck us over with 6-7 divas on the game, the SvR (05-09) series were always so much fun. Could you imagine if they gave us more divas back then? SvR 06 having Ashley, Candice, Christy, Jillian, Joy, Lita, Maria, Melina, Michelle, Mickie, Stacy, Torrie, Trish, Victoria would of been amazing 

The expanded roster and gameplay are the only things 2K holds over the SvR franchise. The game modes and overall immersion is much better in SvR :crying: 

1 person likes this

maria's commentary being about how she never won the title and lost to maryse multiple times :rot: 

5 people like this