BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K19

19,424 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, prince. said:

byeeee :rot: I always get years mixed up. But yeah same :crying: I honestly loved everything about the SvR series up until 2009. Queen Joy was one of my go-tos as well :crying: 

 

I think that WWE '14 was the last good WWE game. A good Universe mode, 100 CAW slots, the ability to customize attires without using up said CAW slot like now, being able to make titantrons for all of your CAWs instead of now where we only can make 20 at most, customizable music, also no limits or restrictions on what moves you can use to put someone through tables, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, gl83 said:

 

I think that WWE '14 was the last good WWE game. A good Universe mode, 100 CAW slots, the ability to customize attires without using up said CAW slot like now, being able to make titantrons for all of your CAWs instead of now where we only can make 20 at most, customizable music, also no limits or restrictions on what moves you can use to put someone through tables, etc.

I honestly stopped buying them after 2011 because I fell off the video game hype. I honestly like things a lot better now though. I remember playing WWE ‘13 at my friends and it wasn’t something I would’ve bought personally. :rot: 

I wish we would the YT import feature back. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though they would always fuck us over with 6-7 divas on the game, the SvR (05-09) series were always so much fun. Could you imagine if they gave us more divas back then? SvR 06 having Ashley, Candice, Christy, Jillian, Joy, Lita, Maria, Melina, Michelle, Mickie, Stacy, Torrie, Trish, Victoria would of been amazing 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, FROOT said:

Even though they would always fuck us over with 6-7 divas on the game, the SvR (05-09) series were always so much fun. Could you imagine if they gave us more divas back then? SvR 06 having Ashley, Candice, Christy, Jillian, Joy, Lita, Maria, Melina, Michelle, Mickie, Stacy, Torrie, Trish, Victoria would of been amazing 

The expanded roster and gameplay are the only things 2K holds over the SvR franchise. The game modes and overall immersion is much better in SvR :crying: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maria's commentary being about how she never won the title and lost to maryse multiple times :rot: 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cooksie said:

MARYSE AND MARIA HAVING RIVALRY COMMENTARY :shook: @Vinaro @prince.

maybe they snapped :rot: @Vinaro come join hbw 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2019 at 4:29 PM, Mandy Rose said:

so if I download a alt attire of Lacey, will the hat/skirt still be removed in the entrance? Or is it the same situation with Nikki's t-shirt, Naomi's glasses, Charlotte's robe, etc. ?

Slaycey Evans is such a legend her skirt, hat and gloves all come off during her entrance when using an alt attire. :shook: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Slaycey Evans is such a legend her skirt, hat and gloves all come off during her entrance when using an alt attire. :shook: 

omg, they're not fucking around with Lacey at ALL :shook::shook::shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saw this on  caws.ws

Quote

Maria '08's social media handle is her event decorating/rental Twitter page not her WWE/wrestling social media account lol

:ahh:

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The girls look better on my screen than they did on yt.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trishallday said:

The girls look better on my screen than they did on yt.

We love a 4K monitor!

trishallday

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there any way to remove the "'08" from Maria's name? It bothers the shit out of me :rot: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

saw this on  caws.ws

:ahh:

I saw this last night on my game and was so confused :rot: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

saw this on  caws.ws

:ahh:

I saw this last night on my game and was so confused :rot: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dakota, Maria, and Lacey are so fun to play as. They really weren't messing around with all the moves they gave for them. :shook:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sd3.jpg

I seriously need to get my favorite Maria attire, but there isn't one that's fully accurate on CC.

:peyton:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

sd3.jpg

I seriously need to get my favorite Maria attire, but there isn't one that's fully accurate on CC.

:peyton:

I saw a cute one on Twitter, you didn't like it?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

I saw a cute one on Twitter, you didn't like it?

I haven't seen it, is it on PS4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

I haven't seen it, is it on PS4?

I believe so, but I’m not 100%. The guys twitter handle is @mrhellinboots 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Qwan™ said:

I believe so, but I’m not 100%. The guys twitter handle is @mrhellinboots 

Thanks so much, I found it and downloaded it. It's definitely cute.

It just must have not been uploaded when I looked last.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

Thanks so much, I found it and downloaded it. It's definitely cute.

It just must have not been uploaded when I looked last.

You’re welcome, glad it met your expectations! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

so do you guys modify the attires in the game or just download them as brand new superstars? like some people’s hair you can’t change and i’m too lazy to do so (lol) so do y’all just download them as a new superstar? some people’s attires i just change...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.