BrandonJ

WWE Games | Discussion: WWE 2K20

20,028 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, prince. said:

The graphics look like shit. But here for the rest considering I was planning not even getting the game. If Team Bella is not part of the showcase, they can begin redoing the whole game today. 

WQpimNu.gif

this is gonna be their excuse not to update their models, we—

WQpimNu.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

this is gonna be their excuse not to update their models, we—

WQpimNu.gif

! Like we need matching ALTERNATE gear. :uhh: This is literally the only chance we have to get Nikki’s HIAC look or maybe the NOC look since Brie’s white attire has been used so many times, it has shitty stains on it.

WQpimNu.gif

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, prince. said:

! Like we need matching ALTERNATE gear. :uhh: This is literally the only chance we have to get Nikki’s HIAC look or maybe the NOC look since Brie’s white attire has been used so many times, it has shitty stains on it.

WQpimNu.gif

NOC maybe because it’s Charlotte’s first title win and her ugly pink “WOO” gear is already in game but tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if they just leave the non-HW in their in-game looks for matches they’re involved in. If they can make 5 unique Daniel Bryan and Orton models every game there’s no reason they can’t do it for the girls, but they probably won’t because the m*n aren’t even gonna want to touch that mode anyway. 

WQpimNu.gif

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

NOC maybe because it’s Charlotte’s first title win and her ugly pink “WOO” gear is already in game but tbh it wouldn’t surprise me if they just leave the non-HW in their in-game looks for matches they’re involved in. If they can make 5 unique Daniel Bryan and Orton models every game there’s no reason they can’t do it for the girls, but they probably won’t because the m*n aren’t even gonna want to touch that mode anyway. 

WQpimNu.gif

And tbh, maybe it’s for the better? Judging by the previews, Nikki’s blonde hair would look like shit fjfjfjfjfjfj. Why are the graphics serving 2k17? It’s actually embarrassing. 

WQpimNu.gif

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, prince. said:

The graphics look like shit. But here for the rest considering I was planning not even getting the game. If Team Bella is not part of the showcase, they can begin redoing the whole game today. 

WQpimNu.gif

To be honest I feel like the showcase is just about to be a few of their NXT classics and their first ever matches. 

WQpimNu.gif

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Eric said:

To be honest I feel like the showcase is just about to be a few of their NXT classics and their first ever matches. 

WQpimNu.gif

I saw something that Renee confirmed that she did commentary for Nattie/Charlotte from that 2014 Takeover so I think it’s a safe bet to go with title wins and “first ever” matches along with obvious things like WM 32 and Evolution. It would be nice to have one or two Main Roster matches concurrent to that time but we know Miss A.J. Brooks is not signing a waiver and they don’t want us to think about the Divas Title anyway

WQpimNu.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Eric said:

Whew! Everything sounds good so far. I just hope we can play mix tag matches online. :sasha:

Literally all I've ever wanted back. I miss being a ho in SvR2009. Having these dudes ARGUING to have me on their team shsgs 

1. Becky's face looks terrible.

2. Is that a new Sasha entrance? It finally looks right.

3. Wtf was with those "2K originals"? So they can give us a model with Bray dresses as Frankenstein, but I can't get official alternative costumes for the women? 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, prince. said:

WQpimNu.gif

Her best gear never making the game for my cas is a true crime.

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Her best gear never making the game for my cas is a true crime.

I hope you bolded the wrong sentence. Her best gear will always be HIAC. 

WQpimNu.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

I hope you bolded the wrong sentence. Her best gear will always be HIAC. 

WQpimNu.gif

I haven't been to sleep yet I mixed up my ppv's

WQpimNu.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

I haven't been to sleep yet I mixed up my ppv's

WQpimNu.gif

fjfjfjfjfjfj as long as you KNOW 

WQpimNu.gif

Just now, prince. said:

fjfjfjfjfjfj as long as you KNOW 

WQpimNu.gif

She's still a flop for throwing it on the floor for Winston to sleep on.

WQpimNu.gif

5 minutes ago, prince. said:

Her best gear will always be HIAC. 

WQpimNu.gif

On period. 

Hopefully we get Sasha's Takeover: Brooklyn entrance in custom entrances, especially since we got that stupid bug truck entrance last year

Cant wait to see my gworls kelly & torrie

1 person likes this

Finally a women's mycareer. I guess I'll buy the game this year.

So with the 4HW Showcase, are they going to be alt attires or are we gonna have 5-6 Sasha/Bayley/Charlotte/Becky models in addition to the current ones.

19 minutes ago, gl83 said:

So with the 4HW Showcase, are they going to be alt attires or are we gonna have 5-6 Sasha/Bayley/Charlotte/Becky models in addition to the current ones.

It'll likely be a combination of 2-3 characters with alt attires like Daniel Bryan last year.

13 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Weird how when Yukes was THQ they created such better games in the SmackDown series and now with 2K we get shoddy graphics and glitches most of the time. It also took 83409832409234 years just to get a mycareer for women when the SD games had everything and that was in 1999/2000

Image result for black girl huh gif

Wonder if this is a good change, STEP UP THOSE GRAPHICS Visual Concepts! :momkie:

tbh i was looking forward to buying this just so i could have a copy of the first woman on the 2k cover in my collection, but the fact that it's shared with roman kinda tampers that, so idk. i'll wait to hear the reviews on how the mycareer is before dropping money on something i'll stop playing in 2 weeks. but glad to see it's going in a good direction, if anything

ive never heard of this smash bros knockoff

9 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Weird how when Yukes was THQ they created such better games in the SmackDown series and now with 2K we get shoddy graphics and glitches most of the time. It also took 83409832409234 years just to get a mycareer for women when the SD games had everything and that was in 1999/2000

Image result for black girl huh gif

Wonder if this is a good change, STEP UP THOSE GRAPHICS Visual Concepts! :momkie:

The THQ games are so overrated from people’s nostalgia. 

The gameplay at the moment is the best it’s been since the Nintendo console exclusive games.

3 people like this